Falling for the Nerd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Falling for the Nerd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:54 am

Twilight blushed brilliantly but nodded, taking a moment to attempt to make herself look a bit more presentable, even if that wasn't exactly easy after fucking her as you had.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:57 am

I Giggled "Oh and by the Way, You Should Check you Phone~" I purred amused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:06 am

She blinked, looked worriedly... then past out after she saw all of the exchange that you and her vice principal, her mentor no doubt, had had. Well, this would make it easier for her to get the tattoo on~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:09 am

I laughed and picked her up, Carrying her into place "Hey Ink Scar!" I called in to the own, "My Girlfriend needs a tattoo, Possibly some piercings too!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:24 am

Ink scar pokes her head out of a nearby room and smiles as she says "Does she know? What and how many of and where sugar~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:33 am

I Laughed "Yes She Knows, She asked for "Cumdump Property of Sunset Shimmer" Or Something like that around her pussy, But I Think just my Symbol over her pussy is fine for a tat, as for piercings, Well~ I was Thinking you know that one that forces the clit to always stick out? Forgot it's name, As a Ring, I don't want to over whelm her but she'll probably getting more later~" I teased back "And To Make it up to you for not getting anything too interesting with her yet, I'll let you pierce me ass~" I winked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:56 am

"Hmm... how about that symbol of yours and Cum Dump Here~<3?" Ink Scar offered as she came out to look Twilight over. She hums and listens, adding "I'll have to see if I have any of those, and you don't need to worry, getting to work on your girlfriend's more than enough... besides~" She sidles up to you and presses against you as she says "You still owe me some fun times for that tattoo~ Next time I give an I owe you I'll make sure it's got a time frame~" Her bulge rubs against you a bit as she smirks and brings your hand to her ass.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

going with Ink Scar being a punk shemale lady, that fine?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:59 am

((That's Fine))

I Blushed and huffed "I Can actually pay for stuff now you know, I was just being nice since you talk about my ass a lot." I Grumbled, Embarrassed, I was very much used to being the "Aggressive" Partner, not the submissive, I wasn't sure how to play that part
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:08 am

She smirks a bit and purrs "You do know I don't mind either role~ I got a naughty fuckhole and a nice fuckpole, so I can do either~" She then turns her attention back to Twilight for a moment, then says "Yeah, I can take care of both, should take about... three hours to make sure everything is done right."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:11 am

I Giggled "Sure I have time to spare I can stay here."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:20 am

She nods and smiles and gets to work, though she starts to tease you every so often by swaying her ass your way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:21 am

I Giggled and Watched as she got to work with an amused huff at her actions.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:32 am

Ink Scar gave you a bemused look and stuck her tongue out at you, then said "Once I'm done we can handle the 'Payment' part of things~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:06 am

I Rolled my Eyes "Fine fine~" I waved my hand a bit lazily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:42 pm

The next little bit passes by relatively quickly, with Ink Scar teasing you some more every so often while Twilight remains passed out. Once she finishes, she hands you a bottle of cream for Twilight to use for it's early care. Then chuckles as she asks "So, want me to fuck you, you fuck me, or should we both suck each other off~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:17 pm

I Blushed and coughed "She, Kinda Drained me Dry." I admitted "So, You Can Fuck my Ass If you want."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:40 pm

"Good!" She says, pushing you against the wall in a nearby room as she quickly worked to free her cock and shove on into your fuckhole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:42 pm

I Blushed and huffed "A~A Bit eager~?" I tried to tease her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 am

"Haven't had nothing but my hand for company for a week and a half lassie~" She said in reply as she moaned and began to see-saw back and forth within you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:25 am

I Gulped and groaned as she worked at my ass, Bracing against the door.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games