Pet to a Sugar Mama [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pet to a Sugar Mama [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm

She smirks a bit as she watches you stare, while your ass quivers around the plug. This makes it shift ever so slightly and rub against your prostate some more, causing your dick to twitch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:49 pm

I Squeaked at the odd feeling but it prompted me to lean forward and slowly taste her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:07 pm

"Mhm, remember, trace the outer petals with your tongue first, then pay some attention to my love button... tasting more comes after that~" She says as she lightly pokes your head and giggles.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:48 pm

I Blushed, and moved to lap lightly at her outer petals with an embarrassed flush.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:50 am

You find her tasting quite heavenly, her scent washing over you and making it hard to stick to just what she'd asked you to do. The prostate plug toy wasn't helping, distracting you as it rubbed and pressed against an increasingly sensitive spot inside you that was making your whole body begin to tingle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:48 am

I Squeaked and Wiggled trying to ease the teasing as I Licked at her clit clumsily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:59 am

She smirked and said "Take your time there honey... your clumsiness is cute now, but in the future I'll start punishing you if you don't improve~ I'm a strict teacher after all~"

Sadly, your wiggling only makes the sensations stronger.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:12 am

I Blushed and Whined "S~Sorry, Um, M~Mistress the thing Feels Weird." I murmured as I Sucked at her clit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:55 pm

"Mhm, it's supposed to... soon it'll start feeling very good~" She purred, back arching a bit as you suckled at her clit. "Mmhm... make sure to swirl your tongue around it... lavish it with attention... mmhm... another minute... then you can explore my honeypot~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:15 pm

I Blushed and Lapped at it, before Slowly figuring out how the swirl my tongue on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:58 am

This caused her to moan and purr more, which gave you the encouragement you needed... especially as a moment later she smiled and said "Now you may move to your desert darling~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:51 am

I Blushed but eagerly pushed my face into her pussy to explore every inch of it, my nose teasing her clit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:31 am

"A~Ahh yes, such an eager boi... mmhm, I think your going t~to do quite nicely~" She purred as she started to grind against your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:05 am

I Blushed exploring and tasting her pussy eager since it was the first I did this too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Her scent was making your mind buzz happily, and each drop of her juice made you hornier... which made the pressure from the plug feel all the better as the weirdness began to feel much more like pleasure that was starting to spread to more and more of your body... something was building up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:18 pm

I was Gasping and moaning into her cunt my brain felt like it was numbing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:01 pm

As you felt her hand pressing your face to her crotch, her cunt juices spraying over your face... you felt it. You came, solely from your prostate being pleasured... nothing came forth from your semi-hard dick but the pleasure that crashed down upon you was just as good if not better than when you had ridden the dildo.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:04 pm

I Gasped and moaned shivering and frozen in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Your Mistress watches as she comes down from her own high, smirking as she says "MMhm... looks like you had fun... now... be a good boi and first clean up the mess on me... then on the floor~" She points to a small puddle of your pre that had come from your dick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:32 pm

I Shuddered and began tiredly lapping at the mess she made, then what I made.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games