Pet to a Sugar Mama [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pet to a Sugar Mama [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Licking at the dildo, even for a brief moment to taste what was on it, makes you feel very lewd and sends a shiver up your spine. Your eyes quickly widen as you realize that it's edible lube... but more importantly, it's blue raspberry flavored lube! It makes your tongue tingle a bit as you put the headphones on, earning an amused smile from her as she ruffles your hair just a bit before heading off.

Pressing play on the mp3 player makes it start to play something that at first is a bit hard to hear... but then you catch the beats and sounds. Your not exactly sure what it is... but it's very relaxing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Your character is listening to a relaxation and inhibition loosening hypnosis file. It's only effects are to make the user more relaxed and open to suggestion, and to weaken any inhibitions they may have
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:07 pm

I Relaxed Listening to it, clamly down slowly, and bit my lip, looking at the Dildo, well, sucking was out....should I? I mean, I was Always a bit curious, and some of those shemales were cute?

((Cocked, So Reroll=NAt1..Really?))

I, Didn't really realize what I was Doing until I was Cumming hard onto my own face and the dildo was practically Vanished into my pretty plump ass, Blinking dumbly I looked up as the door opened and Mistress came back "I, Have no Idea What Happened." I Admitted looking around there was cum everywhere my cock was soft and One of the arms on the chair was gnawed through.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:11 pm

Mistress Valeria giggled a bit as she smiled at the sight before her, humming a bit as she took a moment to set the plates of food down at the edge of the table. She grabbed a glass from a nearby shelf, and walked over, using her fingers to gather it all up and into the glass. She took a sip herself, hummed appreciatively, then offered it to you as she giggled and said "You can stop bouncing on it now if you want you know~ And drink this all done~ Good Boi's don't leave messes." She seemed to ignore the state of one of the chairs arms as you belatedly realize you are in fact still lightly bouncing on the dildo.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:13 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed "I, Actually have no Idea What happened, I Still Don't want it near my mouth, but I don't mind this." I Murmured confused before hesitantly drinking the cum down, reminding myself she'd basically be providing me, feeding me and so on, so I downed it like a shot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Your own cum tasted strange, a bit bitter, but not unpleasant. The texture was weird, but more than anything it made you feel very lewd. Mistress Valeria smiled as you drank it down, pulling you into a long, heated kiss again as her hand expertly fondled your cock and balls. Even though your dick wasn't able to get up after shooting so much dick cream over you, it still felt very nice.

"Mmhm, such a good boi... keep it up and you'll get to stick it in me tonight~" She purred, then brought your plate over. "Now, bottom out on the dildo, but don't bounce on it. Just let it sit in you like a plug~ You can do that, can't you~?" SHe also motions for you to take the headphones out... though now that you think about it the file seemed to have stopped, yet you could swear you still heard it softly in your ears...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:20 pm

I Blushed and nodded a bit "Help me push it in all the way Mistress?" I asked as I Took the headphones out, before Sitting down to eat Blushing and confused about all this, but not really feeling against it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:24 pm

She grips your hips firmly and, with some wiggling... and ass groping, she helps you bottom out on it. Which leaves you in a sort of constant horny state as it generates both a very full feeling and the tip presses against something inside you that was making your dick twitch every few seconds.

The food at least helped distract you though, as it was some of the best cooking you'd ever had. In between bites, Mistress Valeria asked you a bit about yourself, mostly it seemed probing your sexual experience but also getting a basic idea of your likes and dislikes...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:36 pm

I Blushed "Um, I Masturbate? Um, I Guess, I'm Scared of Guys, But I Find Females and Futa Attractive, Um, Shemales every now and then, I'm afraid of cocks near my mouth though, and Um, I guess I like Cuddling?" I wasn't really sure how to answer must of her questions though.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:43 pm

She seemed to nod at many of those, and you note there was a brief flicker of a frown as you reiterated your fear of cocks being near your mouth. Given the fact that you had a dildo in your ass and her first sexual task she'd given you being to practice licking at it, you find yourself wondering just what she'd had planned for you...

Still, once you finish dinner, she smiles and says "Alright, you can pull off there now, but put this in to replace it~" She hands you a prostate massager plug and smiles as she purrs "Your going to learn how to pleasure me while I tend to the dishes~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:46 pm

I Blinked and Looked at it "Um, How do I put it in?" I asked with some hesitance, "Does this part go around my cock, balls or both? Um, Sorry, I, Never Really did this, Mostly just jacked off and played with my nipples a few times." I murmured, unable to lie for some reason.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:48 pm

She smiled, quickly showing you how it was done. There's a little jolt inside you once it's firmly in place as it applies pressure from both within your ass and from just below your balls, making sure no matter how you moved your prostate would be worked over. She then gave you a come hither gesture as she picked up the dishes and made for the kitchen.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:56 pm

I Squeaked but Followed her with a blush and a bit of an odd walk as I tried to figure out how to walk with it in place.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 pm

It took some effort, as each step made it rub against your sweet spots and made your cock dribble a bit, but soon you were in the kitchen with her as she finished getting them ready to be cleaned in the dishwasher... which of course would make it rather easy for her to focus on teaching you how to worship her cunt~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:44 pm

I Blushed "This, Is Kinda hard to walk with, I feel weird." I told her in confusion.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:14 pm

"You'll get used to it~" She purred as she turned and leaned against the counter, then undid a zipper and let her dress fall away, revealing that she was naked underneath it. "Now, on your knees my boi~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:19 pm

I Blushed and knelt down shyly, staring at her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:06 pm

"Now... start rubbing your hands along my inner thigh... nice and slow... start from just above my knee and work your way up. Once your reach my petals... start tracing them with your tongue~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:14 pm

I Slowly grabbed just above her knee, my hands softly exploring and massaging her legs, as they moved upwards.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:09 pm

She hums softly, spreading her legs a bit more and letting you see her petals. "Mmhm... good boi... now, after you start tracing my petals with your tongue, I want you to move up to my cllitty here~" She taps the little love button as it begins to softly come out of it's hiding spot, "And circle it with your tongue... no rush after all~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:17 pm

I Blushed and Stared my hands moving up and my thumbs gently spreading her petals as I looked at her pussy intently, very interested in what I was seeing.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games