Pet to a Sugar Mama [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pet to a Sugar Mama [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:42 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Jackie Baker
Appearance: https://siterips.cc/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/HB_B_0032.jpg
Bio: A Down on his Luck Guy Jackie Had No Job and wasn't sure what to do with his life, suddenly though, he started getting presents left at his home, one day a collar and a number came with nothing else, so he put on the collar, took a pic and sent it to the number, now a day of talking later it was time for him to meet his mysterious Sugar Mama

Extra: Traps are less Common than Shemales, Futas are in fact more common then traps and are pretty rare.

A cab comes and picks you up from your crappy little apartment, which you were likely to lose by the end of the week... hopefully this sugar mama of yours planned to let you move in, or help foot the pill.

When you arrive at her place, a condo, you see her standing outside the front door, leaning against a wall. She's wearing a red satin dress that hugs her body perfectly. It has no shoulders, and so covers her breasts and slides down to just about half-way down her thighs. She smiles at you and purrs as she says "Very good Jackie, your wearing the collar still~ Good boi's get rewarded... but first, come on over here so I can have a taste~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://hypnohub.net/data/sample/8e5d29947cc253731e86a232fbae7663.jpg the female obviously :p
Kuragari

Re: Pet to a Sugar Mama [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:44 am

I Blushed, but approached, my long ears twitching as I looked around shyly, unsure on how to feel.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:49 am

As soon as you were close enough, she swept you off your feet, one hand grabbing a handful of your ass while the other pulled you in for a very hot, steamy and very deep makeout session. You felt her body pressed to you, and could smell her sensual musk coming off her... it made your head spin... well, that and the need to breath which she gave you a chance for just when you saw your vision getting a bit dark around the edges.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 am

I Gasped for air panting and clinging to her to stay standing, feeling completely dazed "U~Um, W~Wow." I stuttered in shock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:55 am

"Mmhm... yep, taste as good as you look~" SHe purred as she nibbled on the tip of one of your ears, before motioning you to follow in after her. "Stick close, I won't tolerate lollygagging or sight-seeing~ There will be plenty of time to check out the rest of your new home later~ Assuming you behave of course~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:58 am

I Squeaked at the nibbling and the words I Opened my mouth to speak only for my stomach To Rumbled making me Blush "Um, I Was trying to ask your name, and um, are you wanting to Pamper me, Fuck me or Just lock me up like some crazy Yandere, I, Honestly can't tell and am, Kinda Confused and overwhelmed." I admitted Blushing darkly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:04 pm

She smirks at the sound your stomach makes, and smiles as she says "For now, you can call me Mistress Valeria, and the answer mostly depends on how well you have and follow instructions. Be good and obey everything, and you'll get pampers and fucked. Resist me and cause trouble, and you'll get mhm, 'locked' up alright~"

"First though, I think we need to make a slight detour~" She pulls you into a dining room and sets you at the table "Sit there, and don't get up, I'll go make you something... in a bit I'll be giving you another little task to follow, alright?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:05 pm

I blinked "I'm Very confused but sure?" I asked more than anything as I sat my pretty ass down where she ordered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:11 pm

She pats your head and cooes "Good Boi~" and heads into the kitchen, making a point of swaying her ass as she does so before vanishing from sight. Your mind notices the way she says boy, though your a bit distracted by how nice and luxurious her condo looks so far.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:12 pm

I Blinked and Sighed, Looking around, Slumping over, I felt a Bit Tired from worrying about this all, and was still really confused, did she want like, a fuck boy or something?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 pm

Your answer came when she came out a moment later carrying... a dildo that was colored bubblegum pink and had some kind of clearish syrup on it. "While I'm busy making you something good to eat... I want you to be a Good Boi and practice licking and sucking on this~ Or if your naughtier than I suspect, you could practice riding it~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 pm

I Stared and looked from it to her, to it "Um, Shouldn't I be practicing licking a Pussy?" I squeaked my ears flinching back a bit, I gulped, very obviously nervous and uncomfortable.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Her smile remains, but you notice her eyes narrow just a bit. "Are you questioning your Mistress~?" Her free hand comes to rest and caress your ears... though something about her stance and gaze tells you those gentle caressing fingers could quickly grow painfully firm on your ears.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:23 pm

I Gulped Shrinking in fear at the sudden domination "U~Um no? I, Just, um, Thought You know, Since I'm a Virgin, I, Um Should be learning how to pleasure you Directly? And Like, You're a Female Right? So, I Should learn to eat pussy?" I managed to fearfully stutter out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:28 pm

She blinks at the sudden fear you put on display and your stutter, clearly not prepared for such a reaction. The dominant look fades a bit, and her gaze becomes a bit softer as she said "More innocent then I thought... mhm, yes, if you were a regular guy I would be teaching you how to pleasure me directly at first... but your so cute and femme looking I was planning on taking a... different route with your training."

She caresses your ears so very softly and with the skill of someone whose pleased or toyed with rabbits like you before... it makes you relax a bit as she hums and says "You don't have to practice this if you want... but then you'll just be sitting out here for a bit by your lonesome while I get the food going... mhm, unless you'd like to try pleasuring me while I cook~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:38 pm

At the sudden Kindness I couldn't help but nuzzle her hand calming at the petting, at her words I blushed and bit my lip "Um, I, I'm Kinda Afraid Of, Well, Dildos, It's Silly but, I was Bullied a Lot and, More than one guy Threatened to force me to choke to death on one since I already "Looked like a Faggot, I should Die Like one" They said, That's why I freaked out a bit." I murmured softly unable to lie or hide it thanks to the petting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:43 pm

She gives you a sympathetic look, then smiles and gives you a kiss on the head. "If you like instead, I can bring you something nice and relaxing to listen to while you wait~" She sets the dildo on the table and starts to head off, but not after giving your ears some more affectionate strokes that further relax and make your head feel nice and fuzzy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:45 pm

I nodded along as she pet me, it sounded nice at least, I was still weary of the dildo, and confused by her words, so I just left it when she left.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:47 pm

While your wary of the dildo, you do start to pick up a sweet scent from it... you could try grabbing some of what you assume is the lube and take a taste to see what exactly it is, or you could ignore it completely...

Either way, about three minutes later she comes back with a small mp3 player and some headphones, and hands it to you with a smile and another kiss on the head, before giving you a sultry wave and sashaying back into the kitchen.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:49 pm

I Decided to taste a Small bit I while I was waiting and giving a shy smile when she came back, not realizing I had some on my nose as I put the headphones on.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games