Girlfriend's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Girlfriend's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:29 am

When you woke up, you weren't wearing your mask, but your girlfriend was grinding her dick against you and holding five note cards out to you, humming a bit as she purred "Wakey wakey!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:33 am

I Squeaked "A~Ashley What?" I Stuttered focusing on her and blushing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:47 am

"These are five jobs you could do~ You gotta chose one of them and you'll do it for a week~! I'm the breadwinner now but that doesn't mean you can just sit around here at home hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:51 am

I Gulped and Nodded hesitantly "O~Okay, Um, What are my options?" I Asked Submissively.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am

She shows you, and as it turns out their all lewd. The first is a cam girl, where each day you have to do a live stream cam chat doing naughty things to yourself. Another is working at a nearby 'maid' café that might as well be a public sex brothel from what Ashley had written on it. Another was to simply be a regular whore and Ashley would be your Pimp... then there was be piece of fuck furniture at a bondage dungeon, and finally there was sucking cocks from a gloryhole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 am

I Bit my Closed my Eyes and Shuffled the cards before speaking "Whatever I flip up." Flipping a Card I opened my Eyes on the...Maid Cafe job, So I read it more to see exactly what I'd be working.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:21 am

You would be working either a shift in the late morning, or closer to night, and you'd be wearing a sexualized fetish maid outfit- your job would be to both get orders for the drink and food and perform sexual acts for customers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:23 am

I Blushed "I guess this then since It's what I flipped." I murmured blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:30 am

"MMhm good! You get to call them and tell them you accepted the job and I'll go pick up the uniform while I have to get some groceries for dinner, you'll be starting tomorrow!" She says, then slams her cock into your cunt and grins as she pulls you against her and rolls onto her back, forcing you to straddle her as her cock pushes in even deeper. "Now start bouncing!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:31 am

I Shuddered and blushed, squeaking I began to obey and ride her, blushing heavily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:42 am

She smiles, smacking your ass a bit and again teasing the spot just above your ass, humming as she purred "I think your getting a tramp stamp here sometime this month~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:45 am

I Squeaked and Shivered Tightening around her "Oh, W~What else~ I~I doubt you'll be satisfied with that~" I Managed to gasp out before moving again, bouncing faster.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:55 am

"MMhm... nipple rings, perhaps a clit piercing... mmhm, tongue or maybe navel..." She purrs, smirking as she adds "Maybe some slutty tattoo's around your slit and breasts~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:56 pm

I Shuddered and froze as I came, trying to milk her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:06 am

She grinned, and moments later began to fire rope after rope of hot sticky seed into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:11 am

I Blushed and shivered almost, relaxing into her? As she came inside me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:06 am

She pulls you in for a somewhat gentler kiss, though she's still firmly the one in control as her hands wander over your body and continue to titillate you as her cock continues to spray spunk into your depths, even if it's not the as much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:08 am

I Blushed "Why are you so intent on knocking me up." I murmured blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:06 pm

"Mmhm... well, I still want kids someday, and now I'm the one with the cock and you the womb~ Gotta knock one of us up~!" She said with a smile, though she added "Besides, I'm a bit of a nympho. I was able to hide it a bit better before getting this bad boy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:19 pm

I Blushed and huffed lightly, hugging her softly "You still love me right?" I murmured.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games