Mystic Vixen [MASigma]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mystic Vixen [MASigma]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:56 am

As you leap down to the sidewalk, you can see up close just how handsy the three imps are being with the girls there hands groping and squeezing the soft flesh of the supple, young women. You can also see the way they struggle having little luck getting free of the demons' grip. The girl with her shirt ripped though seems to be fighting a smile on her face. "That one's about to break." Posing you notice all three imps turn their attention to you as you show off your figure and call to them. All three of them let go of their girl leaping at you. Their hard cocks flapping under them as the move upon you quickly. "A-Alright, you've gotten them off the girls w-well enough. Three guys at once may be a bit much to take on your first time. Uh, hand to hand, I mean. I'd say a good cleansing with fox fire should do the trick. If that doesn't weaken them enough to banish them there and then, we can always go hand to hand then."
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:41 am

I was curious as to why my partner was stammering and all, but pushed it aside as I focused on making a bit of a run for it... all to draw them away from the scene as I offered mocking looks," Ah Ah! First one of you to catch me gets first dibs!", I called out, fighting my inner embarrassment as I began to run from the three... though I focused on the Fox Fire I could summon, waiting for the three to get in range before launching it with a sudden cry... hoping I could take them by surprise.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:36 am

With the crowd around, you were somewhat limited in where you could run to without getting them involved. Considering how high you'd jumped before though, fences would be no problem. Picking a yard that looked empty, you jumped the fence as they gave chase. Looking about, you could see that you were now alone. "This'll make a good place to fight them though we should hurry before someone arrives." As they continued leaping toward you, their hardened cocks continued flapping about making it clear what would happen if you failed, but you weren't a regular human now.

You could feel the fox guiding your thoughts a little as the fire builds up. "You can practice doing it without help later." The power gathers and you toss it at the creatures. The flames expand engulphing the trio of creatures in a blue inferno. As the flames go down, you're surprised to find to see the grass untouched beneath, and the three imps singed heavily. "Now that they're weakened, we can go ahead and banish them back to their home.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games