Monster Magic [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Monster Magic [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:25 pm

SHe squirms and mutters "I have a reputation for being the one doing the teasing and hitting on, the one leaving blushing cheeks and horny crotches, not the other way around!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:25 pm

I Giggled "But why? You're Adorable~" I sung to her happily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:27 pm

She blushed more, parking the car and pouting a bit before lifting her skirt and showing her raging boner. "Y~You gonna take care of this or do I have to jump you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:31 pm

I Giggled "Aw~ How Sweet~ You want to plow my Fertile Fields~" I Teased Climbing over to sit in her lap.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:38 pm

She promptly grabs you and slams her cock into your depths at that, no longer able to handle the teasing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:40 pm

I Moaned and gave her a kiss "Come on~ I have a lot of eggs wanting your cum~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:18 am

THat just eggs her on as she begins to slam and rape your cunt and ass, taking turns thrusting hard and fast into one and then the other.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:27 am

I Squealed in surprise as she began switching back and forth in one and the other.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 am

"T~This is for teasing me so!" She says as she smacks your ass and then begins to leave hickey like marks on your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:58 pm

I Giggled and moaned before eagerly biting her and giving her love bites as I rode her, enjoying her wild actions.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:12 am

THat seemed to drive her own more, and soon she was brutally raping your cunt and even shoving into your womb as she pressed you into the dashboard and wheel.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 am

I Moaned and Yowled loudly in pleasure, biting her collar to muffle my screams as I Eagerly rolled my hips to meet her, I was so close~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:56 am

She soon starts cumming, but her thrusts don't stop even then. Perhaps she was planning two gos, or maybe she was just determined to get you off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 am

A Few Moments later and my pussy was practically sealed around and milking her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:05 pm

Growling and moaning and hissing, she slammed and thrusted and pounded away at you, her claws leaving marks on your ass as she gripped you so tightly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:18 pm

My Own Fingers Clawed into her back and my teeth sunk into her shoulder, my eyes were rolling up at the brutal, violent and animalistic fucking she gave me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:33 am

Finally, she slammed into you again, flooding your womb with every drop of cum she could give you as her rod quaked in your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:45 am

I eagerly came with milking every drop from her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:55 am

She was left panting and looking a little out of it when she stopped flooding you with cum. You got the impression she hadn't had such a good time before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:58 am

I Giggled "Well you certainly Roughed me up honey~" I teased.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games