The New Girl in Class [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The New Girl in Class [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:52 am

She finally pulled back as you land on the floor, making a show of licking up your juices that are still coating her face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 am

I Sat there Stunned gasping for breath legs spread, looking from her to the others "What?" I couldn't help but ask, not getting all that just happened.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 pm

"Hehe, I think that's a good introduction to how things tend to work around here for our new girlfriend." The girl said with a smile, many of the others nodding.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:08 am

I Squeaked and Blushed "Girlfriend? I'm So Confused~" I Whined lightly hiding my face As I realized I came in front of so many people.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:21 am

"We'll explain after gym class~" One of the girls said, though as they start to finish getting dressed now, you catch sight of one of the girls now trying to almost hide from the others...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:22 am

I Blinked and Watched her confused, why was she trying to hide? They all saw me get fucked?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:30 am

It's soon just you, her, and one other girl, who giggles and tugs at the girls arm as she says "Come on Zellie, we all know you have it, and she'll learn eventually!"

Before this Zellie girl can offer much of a protest, the girl pulls her out of her hiding spot, and for a brief moment you could swear you see the outline of a... dick? before Zellie is pulled out and into the gym.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://static1.e621.net/data/e8/c4/e8c4adef4229f4e7e319078103945275.jpg
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:31 am

I Blushed and Finished Fixing up my Clothes before Following them unsure about all this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:47 am

Class itself was pretty typical of a gym class- some laps, some exercises, then the last half hour was used to play some dodgeball. However, you notice that your getting a lot of looks from the other girls... and that much to the bemusement of a few of the others, the girl you saw called Zellie did indeed seem to end up keeping that hard on throughout most of the class, her attention ususally flicking towards you or the other girls who'd done it with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:48 am

By The End I was Sweating and my clothes were clinging to me as we headed back shower and change.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 am

As soon as you'd stripped and stepped into the showers, you found yourself quickly surrounded by Zellia and four other girls whose names you didn't yet know the names of. The girl from the first time was also there.

"So, names Shelia, and welcome to our little clan!" She said with a giggle as she slapped your ass. "Everyone in this glass is dating each other, so now your all our girlfriends!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:03 am

I Squeaked and Looked at them a bit shocked at their actions and Blushed "Um, This is kinda weird, not just the whole, multiple girlfriend thing? But um, Like, I've never seriously considered Girls before, and I'm More used to well, Bitches Talking down to me, I'm, like, not sure what to do or say here." I explained Blushing and looking away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Shelia shrugged. "Just say whatever comes naturally honey."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:06 pm

I coughed "Well What's coming naturally is "Oh My God They're So Tiny I'm half afraid I'll Break them" Honestly, You're all So cute and I have like, no Idea what to do~" I Blushed darkly, I had no Idea what to do with my hands "A~And What was that about being Everyone's Girlfriend?" I asked confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:44 pm

"Heeey, some of us are a few inches taller than you!" One of the girls says with a bit of a pout, the others near her giggling. Shelia smirks and says "Well, you could hug us, kiss us, caress us, or just wave and be friendly... don't have to do anything yet if your not sure."

"As for that, we're pretty much one big harem. Everyone here has done each other girl here at least once."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:49 pm

I Coughed and Squeaked "Is, That, Allowed?" I Asked, Confused, and rather obviously unable to say what I had meant and just settled for that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:59 pm

"The teachers don't mind and everyone here likes it~ Makes things more fun~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:04 pm

I Blushed "Fine, But, I Expect to be taken on some pretty Nice Dates." I Said Looking away with a Blush "Just Suddenly Pinning me and taking my first time like that." I Mumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:35 am

"Mhm, you don't need to worry about that, we'll definitively end up on some good dates at some point." Of course, as your saying that last bit, you suddenly find yourself being kissed by one of the girls around you, while another slips a slickened finger up your rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:36 am

I Squealed Going a bit cross eyed in surprise at the two sudden feelings.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games