PMD: A Lycanroc's Adventure (Lazy Kitsune)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

PMD: A Lycanroc's Adventure (Lazy Kitsune)

Postby Soru » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Name: Eleanor
Species: Lycanroc (Midday form)
Appearance:
Lycanroc day.jpg

Bio: Bashful, kindhearted and curious, Eleanor has always longed for adventure. Her dreams are shaped by her strong desire to help those in need, having often in the past been known to help sort out all her friends problems before she even started focusing on her own. While she has grown a lot since those days, her desire to help those in need has remained, although she still has much to learn before she can call herself a hero of any kind. Her shy side often surfaces despite her yearning for adventure, coming to the surface both in social situations and when faced with an unfamiliar challenge. She has no intention of giving up and hopes to one day overcome this flaw and heads off to find a town with teams of heroes she might be able to learn from.

Moves: (4-6)
Accelerock
Quick Attack
Bite
Howl
Odor Sleuth

Turn Ons: Sub/dom play, tricked, forced into sexual situations, teasing, hypnosis, corruption.
Turn Offs: Gore, vore, toilet play, pedo, insects and arachnids.

The Shaymin Guild; one of the most famous Guilds that have been the home of many famous explorers, rescuers, and adventures that have discovered magnificent places and helped countless Pokémon ever since it's founding. And today it will be receiving a new member as you find yourself at the bottom of a long staircase carved into the side of the hill. The Guild's main building is built on the top of the hill while the rest of the Guild was built on floating islands around it and connected together by bridges. Below the hill was the large town known as Flower Village which you passed through on the way to the Guild. Feeling determined you start to make your way up to the Guild and soon finds yourself at the entrance.

"Halt! State your name and your business here!" You heard a voice shout in front of you but she didn't see anyone. However you do notice a red zigzag line just hovering in the air in front of the large doors and you almost didn't see it as the door had a similar pattern. Soon a Pokémon appears, a Kecleon who looks at you with a studying gaze.
Soru

Re: PMD: A Lycanroc's Adventure (Lazy Kitsune)

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Eleanor's Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lycanroc day.jpg

I gazed up in awe at the guild, managing to catch a shrill squeal of excitement in my throat before it had a chance to escape, even as my tail wag furiously with joy. A mix of elation, apprehension and wonderment played havoc on my emotions as I took in the sight before me of the guild main building standing watch on the hill over the town below, encircled by a series of floating islands that held the rest of the complex. "This is it, Eleanor." I murmured to myself below my breath "Time to make a good first impression!" before lunging forward and racing up the long stairway before me.

Slowly slumping one foot before another as I slouched and panted, my fur slick with sweat, I smiled wearily as I reached the entrance, breathing a sight of relief, deeply grateful that no one was around to see just how out of breath the run up those steps had left m-

My eyes widened as I glanced around, only to focus in on the Kecleon now coming into view. Hastily, I straighten my back and control my breathing, even as my ears flatten slightly in embarrassment. "Nice, I'm hi, Eleanor to meet you." I say with a wide smile as I hold out my hand. After a few moments my smile quickly fades. "Uh... can I try that again... I can do better! Uh... oh dear... I'm sorry, I'm just... not the best with words. It is Eleanor to mee- nice to meet you, though. I'm looking to... uh... sign up to join the guild... if there's room..." I clasp my hands together and look up pleadingly at the Kecleon.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:29 pm

The Kecleon raises a brow as you stumble on your words in your greeting before you finally tell him that you're here to join the guild. "Of course; we're always looking for new recruits. Let me open the door for you." He turns to the door and gives it few knocks and the large doors begin to open slowly to reveal a long entry way and at the end you can see a large open room and many shapes moving around but you couldn't make any of them out from where you were. "Just follow this hallway to the next room which is essentially the lobby area and then go to the counter on the right side. There a receptionist will register you into the guild." He tells you before moving aside for you to enter. "Good luck, Eleanor. Maybe we can go on job together sometime once you've gotten the hang of things." He gives an encouraging smile and beckons you to enter.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:53 pm

I breath a sigh of relief as the Kecleon actually seems to welcome me after such a stumbling start. Pull yourself together, Eleanor, you've not even stepped into the building yet. My tail starts to wag with excitement as I watch the large door before me open, gradually revealing more and more of the long, awe-inspiring entryway before me. I take a few moments to register his instructions as I openly gape at the inside of the building, nodding once my brain catches up with what was going on. "Right, got it. Thank you!" I say cheerily, heading in before quickly stepping backwards. "I- uh- didn't catch your name." I say, holding out my hand.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:51 am

"I'm Zig, the gatekeeper of sorts." He said before shaking your hand. "Good luck; make the guild proud." He said before you go back to running into the Guild. At the end of the long entryway is very large and spacious room; in the center was a large board with many papers on it, posts about jobs, advertisements, and announcements with many Pokémon crowded around it. Around the board were tables and various Pokémon sitting down and talking with each other. There were three hallways that went right, left, and straight ahead. In the back and to the right side and left side she saw two counters, the one on the right being the receptionist Zig told her about. The receptionist was a female Meowstic wearing glasses and dressed in a white blouse that showed her generous cleavage and a knee length skirt. On the desk was a name tag that said Felicity.

"Hello." The Meowstic greeted you with a smile. "What can I do for you, miss?"
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:44 pm

"Nice to meet you Zig!" I say with a smile as I shake his hand before heading inside. I walk slowly through the guild entryway, still in shock and awe at actually being here. My mouth hangs open as I gaze all around me, soaking in the sights as I eventually make my way towards the room at the end of the hallway. It felt a little overwhelming, even just being in this room, but I pushed on through this sensation and went towards the receptionist, greeting her with a smile.

"Hi. Um, I'm here to register for the guild!" I say, placing my hands against the edge of the desk in order to avoid fidgeting with them. My tail starts wagging in excitement as I find myself saying those words. "My name is Eleanor."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:32 am

"Welcome to the Shaymin Guild, Eleanor." Felicity said with a smile. "We're always accepting new members for the guild. First things first, we need to get you your Guild ID card. Just place your hand on the orb there." She pushes a device towards you; it was an orb suspended by a ring and held up over a circular ring with several cards stacked on it. Placing your hand on the orb you felt an energy going through your hand and the orb beams down a light through a focus under it and it began to fill out the card before your eyes. "Alright, here's your card." Felicity said a minute later and hands it to you. The card has your name, a picture of your face, your age, species, gender, known attacks, and other things you didn't know.

"The card will update itself so you never need to worry about getting a new one. Also, your rank is on there as well. You start at the lowest rank, E, and work your way up. It also keeps track of your jobs, money, and even your inventory. But you're not a member yet; you still need to pass the trails and those will be given to you in the training room; go through the door opposite of where you entered. Look for a Machamp and he'll explain your trails as well as give you the first one." Felicity explains to you and points towards the doorway that leads to the training room.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:13 pm

My fur sticks up as I feel the energy from the orb run through me momentarily before eyeing the card it filled out in wonder. It was incredible, how much it learned about me so quickly. Even things I didn't seem to know. I pick up the card and look it over with interest as I listen to what Felicity says. "Oh, wow..." I murmur before looking up at her and smiling. "Thank you, Felicity! I'll get right on that!" I turn with enthusiasm, almost skipping as I stride towards the doorway to the training room, looking for the Machamp in question.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 am

Going through the exit to the north you find yourself going down a short hallway and pass some doors before getting to the end. You soon enter a large room filled with all kinds of training equipment meant for various types of Pokémon. All kinds of weight and exercise equipment could be found; obstacle courses for training, a pool for swimming and water types, rings hung from the ceiling to serve as an obstacle course for flying Pokémon, and plenty of training dummies and sparring arenas. Looking around you spot a large Machamp giving some drills to some other Pokémon before moving away to another part till he noticed you as you were looking for him.

"Ah, you must be the new recruit. My name is Brute." He said as he leans down a bit to be a bit closer to eye level with you as he held a hand out. His eyes looked you over as if judging your physical strength though and even his grip on your hand when you shake it seems to test this. "I assume you're here for your first trial? The first trial is to test your physical abilities. There are two parts of the first trial; a quick run through an obstacle course to check your reflexes, speed, and movement, and then a sparring match to test your battle skills. Now you have some time before we begin if you want to make any preparations or exercises to get yourself ready first. Or ask questions you might have before we start."
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:06 pm

Feeling dwarfed by the Machamp before me, my ears fall flat for a few moments as I look up at him in awe. When he offers his hand, however, I pull myself together enough to shake it. "Eleanor. A pleasure to meet you." I say, before nodding about his next question. I glance around the training room once we finishes talking, taking in all the equipment and the vast area of options at my disposal. "Uh, yeah, any recommendations on how to prepare for something like this?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:30 am

"Well all I can really recommend is getting some stretches in, limber up so you can do the obstacle course well." Brute suggests. "Not good if you're going to try to dodge something and crap up at the worse time. WHe points to a line that said "start" on it in front of an obstacle course.

The first part seemed to be a quick sprint across some rings then through a straight path through some swinging sand bags, followed by some Aipom bars before what looked like an elevated platform of posts that she'll need to run on. "You are not allowed to use any of your moves during the course however you can use stat raising moves before it starts if you know any."
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:55 pm

I nod my head and thank him before finding a clear area in the training room to start stretching and limbering up. I didn't have any stat raising moves to assist with this trial, so I could use all the help I can get. I exercise often enough to have developed a fairly thorough warm up routine which should be useful for this. I spend time stretching out all my limbs, giving my muscles time to properly wake up, with the unintended consequences of giving off a bit of a show in the process.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:04 pm

You find a clear area and start to stretch a bit, trying to get yourself limber and warmed up for your first trial. As you work out though, stretching your body, you can't help but show off your form a bit which does get the attention of some of the males nearby who were working out. It seems like one was rather more bold and walks up to you as you find a shadow over you. "Well hello there." A masculine voice says and you look up to see a Mightyena standing next to you, a bit of sweat on his fur as he was just working out. "I don't recall seeing you here before. You new?"
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:48 pm

I pause mid downward facing dog as I notice someone standing over me, glancing over my shoulder up at the recent arrival. "Oh, hello." I say, before arching my back and leaning forward for a few moments to stretch myself back out before getting back to my feet. "Yeah, I just arrived. The names Eleanor. Nice to meet you." I move to start working on stretching my legs out, reaching out with one as far as it can go before shifting between bending my knees slowly. "Going to be hitting my trial soon enough, so I figured I'd get a decent, hmph, warm up in while I can."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:59 am

The male canine's eyes trace over your body a bit as you stretch yourself out right in front of him. "Well nice to meet you, Eleanor. They call me Vox." He introduced himself. "So you're getting ready for your trials, huh? Well I do hope you pass so we can work together very soon. Just make sure not to tire yourself on the first part because you're in for a sparring match after you finish the course." He tells you. The hound watches you stretch a bit longer before he backs away a bit. "I'll let you finish preparing. Good luck on your trials." He said before leaving you.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:49 am

"Thanks for the tip, Vox. I'll keep it in mind!" I say, warming up for a short while more before my trial, oblivious to the Mightyena's eyes on my body. Once I felt sufficiently warmed up, I returned to Brute. "Alright, think I'm about as ready as I'm going to get." I had been training for this moment for a while. It was finally time to put that training to use. "Should we get started then?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:13 am

"Just get to the starting line and wait for my signal to start." Brute said as he point to the line before the obstacle course. Others seemed to be gathering a bit to see what you, the new recruit, has to show. Once you were there and ready Brute walks over and is holding up a pocket watch in one of his four hands while the other three held a paper, ink well, and quill. "Alright, I'll be recording your performance." He looks at the watch. "And....Begin!"

(Rolls: 4, 15, 10, 14) Wanting to prove yourself you try to rush through the first part, which are the rings that you had to step through. They were wide enough that you couldn't skip over any of them and they were tall enough that you had to move your legs up high enough to step into the next one. In your eagerness you nearly trip over a few times before you made it to the second part, which was dodging the sandbags. You do much better this time as you dodge each of the sandbags without too much effort and not having to slow down too much either. Soon you're on to the third part, which is the Aipom bars and while your hands were a bit sweating you manage to keep from slipping and get to the end of the third part without any additional issue. The last part were raised wooden posts that you're going to need to run across. This part seemed to test your reflexes, balance, and precision as she had to step on the tops of wooden posts to get across. Some of the posts are at different heights and different sizes and a couple times you almost trip up but manage to gracefully avoid any trip ups and soon make it to the end.

"Well done, Eleanor." Brute said once you was at the end. "You have past the first trial with an above average score. The next will begin when you're ready." He said before handing you a drink. "It's Oran Berry juice; it should get your stamina back up and ready for your sparring match. And you're going to need that energy for your opponent."
Soru

Return to Private Games