Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:57 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: An'Zil'Gown "Ann"
Race: Virimia (Unique and Quite new Alien to the Galatic Scene, Naturally Filter Air and Makes it not only smell better but actually cleans it, Making most species find them instinctively attractive to be around.)
Appearance: https://img00.deviantart.net/d2bf/i/2016/038/7/b/alien_girl_by_kagamiah-d9qttxl.jpg
Bio: A Youngling by her own kinds standards Ann Found herself enamored with the idea of the wider galaxy and wanted to go out and explore some, learn more about it, Still innocent when she ran out of money she applied to the first place she could find as a secretary, She even got to work for the big boss Directly! And all the Ladies were very nice and willing to help her learn more about Humans and Furries, since that was the two main races that worked at this....Photography Company she thinks it was She's not sure, human is hard sometimes.

Extra: Futas only please.

It'd been a week since you moved to Arcalan VIII, a mostly tropical and oceanic planet where people of all races liked to come and take vacations or check out some of the old and ancient ruins that were under the sea from some long forgotten civilization. What interested you most of all however was your new workplace, which was very friendly and full of nice people...

Today however when you came in the front door though, one of your co-workers, looking a little flustered, came up to you and said "Hey, think you could help me out Ann? I have something that needs doing and I think your perfect for it!"

Kuragari

Re: Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:13 am

I Blinked up at Felicia She'd been one of the nicest humans here, constantly holding and helping me along, There wasn't a Day that went by that she wasn't pressed against me teaching me something about the job, So After I worked through what she said I smiled at her "If, I can help, I'd be happy to." I told her perking up a bit at the chance to help one of my new friends. "Though, Is it, Fast? Jessica Said she'd need me, in her office soon, Something about Seasoning, so food?" I said confused, I blushed "She Talk So Fast I didn't really understand." I admitted playing with my hair a bit "All I know is I need to go into her office in...30, um, Minutes?" I asked making sure I got the words right, I spoke, slow, stilted, I was embarrassed by my slow speech much of the time, when others spoke fast I tended to get confused and lost, the only reason I knew our Boss Jessica wanted me at that time in her office was thanks to her sending a message via text to make sure I got there.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:20 am

"Oh yeah, it won't take long!" She says, grabbing your hand and pulling you into a smaller but currently empty office. She pushes you against the door a bit, blushing as she quickly reaches for the hem of her smooth, form fitting work pants... and pulls them down past her ass, revealing an eager, needy cock as she says "I really need some release, my girlfriends been leaving me dry over a fight we've had, think you can suck me off?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:29 am

I Blinked as I Breathed in the taste and scent of her cock in surprise, breathing out a light aphrodisiac in response, staring I blushed "Um, Don't, understand words in situation, show, picture? Video? What I do?" I asked her, my kind were all really innocent, sure we had sexual organs and could reproduce that way, but generally speaking we just let our home trees birth more of us, many of us didn't even know what sex was, I still didn't get it I just knew it was something humans did for....Some reason? I look down at the large Pulsing cock I could only wonder what she wanted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:34 am

"On. Knees... use hands..." She said slowly, clearly trying to hold her desire back as she breathed in the aphrodiasiac and looked at your cute, innocent expression. "T~Then... o~open mouth... t-take it into mouth... s-suck on it like that p-popsicle treat I got you yesterday for lunch."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:45 am

I Blinked and hummed thinking "Oh you mean, the one I put in my throat? I thought you all said that was dangerous." I said thinking back to where I put the whole thing in my throat and suddenly everyone grabbed their crotches and groaned, or flinched and something thudded at their desks, "Oh, Am I suppose to do this? Is this normal for humans? What's Girlfriends? Why Fight?" I asked eagerly forgetting what she asked in an effort to learn, more and more of the scent of her body was turned into an aphrodisiac as I smiled innocently, breathing the pheromones into her face "You look in Pain, Not a good friend if she hurt you, so, if you hurt, Use Ann To make you Feel better anytime!" I said smiling with complete innocence and happiness giving her a thumbs Up and leaned forward letting her see my breasts like they taught me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:02 am

Suddenly, she shoves you onto your knees, and before you know it her cock is pushing past your lips as you try to keep saying something. Soon your kissing her groin and she's letting out a long pleasured moan as her cock twitches against your tongue and in your throat. Then she begins to rock her hips, slowly thrusting in and out as she begins to pant, something slowly leaking from her cock tip as you take in even more of her scent.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:04 am

I Blushed and licked at it, it was oddly tasty, I hummed as I Breathed it deeply in and tasted it smiling up at her even as my Nose got buried in her crotch and her balls slapped my chin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:13 am

This of course pumped a bit more of your aphrodisiac out, which made her hornier as she started going a bit faster, schlicking sounds filling the air as it slid down your gullet again and again. You could see some liquid slowly trailing down from between her legs as well, but she seemed to be ignoring that in favor of fucking your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:15 am

I Blushed and Closed my Lips around her shaft sucking it like she had showed me with the Cold treat from yesterday.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:48 am

Doing this makes Felicia relax her grip on your head and thrust less, moaning as you start to perform your first blowjob, though you don't know that's what it is yet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:50 am

I Blushed and Worked up and down her shaft, sucking and tonguing at her shaft with a cute smile on my face as I enjoyed her Joy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:53 am

"O~Ohhh Ann... f~fuck... y~Your doing so good... t~this h~has to be your first time b~but your making me feel so good..." She moans out, panting as her dick begins to twitch just a bit more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:55 am

I Blinked and Smiled at the Praise Licking the very tip before taking her down to the base with a hum, my throat vibrating around her as I swallowed some of the drool in my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:02 am

Her cock throbs once, twice, then she begins to shoot something down your throat. It's thick, gooey, and creamy and even though it's going down your mouth, you can pick up some of the scent...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:04 am

I..Panicked a Bit, thinking I might have her her and pulled back...only to get a heavy facial of, goo, it covered my eyes and was so hot, I blushed unsurely "I, Mess up?" I asked her looking up and cocking my head, my tits, neck and face coated "I, Didn't hurt you did I?" I asked worried.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:08 am

"N-No... oohh n~no, ma~made feel good..." Felicia said. You couldn't see her face for a moment... then you felt something wet dragging across your face... only to see that Felicia was now on her knees too, licking the cream up from your face, swallowing some, and then kissing you as she fed the rest to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:02 pm

I Leaned into the Cleaning, The Furries around work had told me that licking was completely natural between friends, and happily sucked on her tongue licking it and kissing her back, was this a new friendship ritual I hugged her with a happy go lucky grin "I'm happy to help!" I said Cheerfully, looking down "Am I Suppose to Leave the necklace of Goo on when I go to Jessica's office?" I asked Pointing at my neck and tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:37 am

Felicia shuddered a bit, but then shook her head. "N-No, not sure if Jessica has plans of keeping you to herself or n-not." She quickly licks it up and feeds the rest of the cum to you... before she notes a bulge in your own lower half. She grins and asks "Want me to suck you off now?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:39 am

I Blushed "I, Don't know? I don't know why it does that sometimes." I murmured blushing softly "How much time until Jessica needs me?" I asked, embarrassed for some reason at her intent stare.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games