Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 am

She grinned at that, but quickly added "Save that for your time when your off the clock~ Now, go head out to your desk and get to the rest of your work~" She gives your ass another swat as she adds "But only after you lick up the mess you made on my desk."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:25 am

I Leaned down to lick it all up with a blush.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:27 pm

"Good girl~" She said, patting your head before giving your ass a grope and ushering you back to your desk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:41 pm

I Was Staggering a bit from the double dose of sex, and sat at my desk before quickly getting to work.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:18 pm

You were given about an hour to recover and get to work on your normal stuff before you felt a tap on your shoulder, and then smelled a new cock and saw it being rubbed against the side of your face from behind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:22 pm

I Squeaked in surprise and confusion before looking up open mouthed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:00 pm

You find that it's Sasha, and she doesn't waste any time just slipping her cock into you mouth, moaning softly as she stroked your hair. Her cock throbbed a few times as it leaked pre onto your tongue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:13 pm

I Squeaked in Surprise, my tongue instinctively lapping at it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:52 am

"MMhm... t~that's good... mhm... s~start sucking on it more please~" Sasha moaned out as her cock twitched in your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:48 am

I Blushed and Suckled on the end of it, happy I was helping apparently.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:58 am

"Ooh... y~Your mouth is so nice... mhm, better than my girlfriends... m~Might start using you to deal with these frequent boners..." She moans out as she starts to thrust a bit more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:12 am

I Blinked up at her cocking my head even as I Swallowed her cock more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:54 pm

She doesn't seem to notice, but she does soon grab your head and start fucking your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:15 pm

I Squeaked as My Throat was Fucked, Why had two of the people who did this mention girlfriends?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:31 am

You weren't sure why, but you could tell that she was getting close, moments before she began to feed you very thick globs of spunk that made your head swim... you were starting to acquire a taste for cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:05 am

I Blushed and Gulped every bit of it down as she fed me it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:44 pm

Sasha panted and pulled out, smiling as she grinned and said "mmhm... you know, if during lunch break you let me fuck you, I'll buy you something better to eat than those sack lunches you've been bringing~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:19 pm

I Blinked up at her "Um, Okay? Can, You explain what a Girlfriend is and why the two humans I've sucked both mentioned one?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:39 pm

"A girlfriend is..." She begins, then hums as she asks "Do your kind have mates or do you just breed when needed?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:42 pm

I Blinked "We Have Great Mother Trees that produce more of us, we don't, breed, I know we can but I don't really understand it." I admitted.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games