Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:21 am

Your boss moaned happily, slapping your ass again as she began to thrust in and out of you, her dick angling this way and that way each time as if looking for something. "Mmhm, from now on every morning we're gonna have some fun and fuck before you get to the rest of your work, got it~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:23 am

I Squeaked "F~Fun Fuck?" I Asked Confused as I Gasped "U~Um, O~Okay~?" I asked Innocently as I Felt my Pussy get spread wider by her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:39 am

"Mmhm you know, fucking, screwing, having sex~?" She offered as she finally found something inside you that made your cock quiver
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:41 am

I Gasped in Shock as she hit something that made lightning dance inside me, and shook my head "O~Only Knew Sex W~Word, M~My Kind D~Don't D~Do It, S~Still N~Not used to Words~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:54 am

"Mhm, well we'll fix that over time, shouldn't take long... for now, roll your hips some more and tighten up around me~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:02 am

I Moaned and Clumsily tried to obey humping the desk as I tightened up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:11 am

Your cock ground against the smooth leather surface of something resting atop the desk, which only added to your pleasure as she started hitting that lightning spot again and again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:13 am

I Squealed and grabbed at the Desk as I was pounded into it by a horny Hyena, Tightening more and more as I was Fucked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:16 am

"Mmhm... you like that, don't you bitch? You love it when I grind you against my desk, when I pound your eager cunny~ Such a naughty girl~" Jessica purred and cackled out, obviously enjoying herself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:18 am

I Squealed as Something Flashed through me like Fire, my Pussy sucking hard at her cock as I Coated myself in Cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:40 am

She grinned at this, and after another dozen thrusts, slammed into you, filling you with a thick creamy goo, no doubt the same sort of thing you'd swallowed when helping Felicia
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am

I Shuddered and slumped down as I was Filled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:55 am

She pulled out, walking back around and showing you her dick, smirking as she waved it in front of your face "Now clean it up my slutty secretary!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:58 am

I shuddered and once she held it still I began lapping at it without even really thinking about it, just cleaning it for her and shivering in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:02 am

She hummed and moaned, then cackled lightly as she said "Such an eager and good slut to clean it off so diligently, oh yes, I'm going to like having you around!~"

She then pulls you up for a long and heated kiss, saying "So, as my secretary, besides the work your coworkers have been introducing to you, your also my fucktoy whenever I need or want to relieve some stress. Understand~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:21 am

I Blinked "Even when not at work?" I asked in confusion "And, Am I Everyone's fucktoy?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:23 am

"No, just at work... and no, just my fucktoy. Though if you want to play with others and have some fun I don't mind, so long as it doesn't distract you from your other work too much." She cackles a bit as she says "Because if it does I'll just have to make you the workplace slut! And then it'll be harder to have you to myself more often!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:47 am

I Blushed "And, This, is, normal Secretary and Boss Relation?" I asked confused but interested in learning more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:57 am

Jessica seemed to pause for a moment there, before her eyes lit up and she grinned and said "Yesss... Yes it is in fact! This is definitively normal, lots of bosses and secretaries do this!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 am

I Blinked and nodded "Maybe I should look up how to vids?" I asked out loud in thought.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games