Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Alien Exploitation [EAENIUD]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm

She shoots a quick glance at a nearby clock, then smiles as she says "You got time~" Then she's fishing your own cock out, stroking it as she pulls you in for another kiss as her hand runs through your hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:16 pm

I Shuddered and let out a pur, rubbing my head always made me relax and left me feeling oddly happy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:59 am

She smiled, then bent down, letting her other hand run down to grope your ass as she brought her lips up to your cock and pulled your tip into her mouth, tongue swirling this way and that way as she flicked it over your cum slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:02 am

I squeaked and covered my face blushing at the rush of pleasure that went through my body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:05 am

Smiling around your cock-tip, she moaned and begin to slide her lips up and down your hard, eager shaft.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:38 am

I Gasped and Let out a moan, Peeking through my fingers at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:23 pm

She was smiling up at you, eyes locked on your face as she stroked at the rest, taking in half your cock with ease but having a bit of trouble going further.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:14 pm

I Shuddered and Got Harder from the Sight, My Cock Jolting in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Moaning at that jolt, she laps at the pre your leaking forth as she fondles your balls and rubs at your inner thigh, her tongue returning to your cumslit to tease it further.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:52 am

I Grabbed her head on instinct as I started Cumming hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:14 am

She didn't seem to mind to much, moaning and gulping down the seed you gave her as she shuddered and moaned.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:22 am

I Blushed as I Flooded her mouth it felt so good~ Even if I didn't really understand why it was happening it was good, sighing I let go as I finished.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:38 am

Slurping it all up, she smiles and beams as she pulls back and swallows everything you gave her. "MMhm... that was good... gonna have to try it between my legs next time... for now you should head off to see the boss."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:38 am

I nodded and fixed my outfit before stumbling out to the boss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:58 am

Arriving in Jessica's office, you find that she's nude, and smiling at you in a strange way. "Lay on my desk dearie~ if you'd be so kind~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:01 am

I Blinked and pouted in confusion "Um, On my back or Front?" I asked her as I walked over.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:18 am

"Whichever you prefer darling, I like both sides of you~" She says with a smile as she stands, revealing her own hardened cock
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:23 am

I Blinked and nodded deciding to bend over looking up at her innocently over my shoulder.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:35 am

She smiles and lines herself up with your drooling slit, and plunges on in as she gives your ass cheeks playful swats. Her cock is hot, hard, and thick inside you as it spreads your petals.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:59 am

I Squeak and Let out a surprised gasping grunt, as I tried to understand this feeling.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games