Mysteries of the Lost Tower[CondorBoH]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Mysteries of the Lost Tower[CondorBoH]

Postby Lorielle » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:43 pm

CondorBoH Wrote:
Name: Lilian
Appearance: (Kirlia)
https://e621.net/post/show/561085
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Pokémon type(s): Psychic/Fairy
Moves:
- Teleport(20/20 pp)
- Disarming Voice(15/15 pp)
- Magical Leaf(20/20 pp)
- Destiny Bond(5/5 pp)
(Bonus) - Fire Punch(15/15 pp)
Ability: Trace (Copies Ability of a random enemy pokemon)
Level 20
EXP:20/100
Corruption:6%
Inventory: 5 potions 1 full heal 1 purifier(reduces corruption 10 points) 1 ether
HP: 51

Background: Lilian always wanted to be an explorer, the idea of treasure and fame untapped was a lure too sweet to resist. She was only a newbie, but made up for lack of experience (literally) with enthusiasm and an innocent drive to push forward. Rumours spoke of a grand treasure that awaited at the top of the Lost Tower, but no one had ever reached it due to the corrupted denizens of the city beneath it. But that wasn't going to deter her. Lilian jumped at the first chance to join an expedition to the Tower, even if it meant going in solo!

You just finished setting up your own little tent in this ruined warehouse with a few other pokemon who were in the latest expedition to the Lost Tower. This entire city was once ruled by a people before pokemon and the Tower stands as the last testament to their ingenuity and strength. What great treasures will you find, what evils will you discover? Rumors of a mysterious cult roam the streets worshipping a time before and causing any who explore these lands to wander them forever. A strange phenomena also occurs within the city limits occasionally a strange fog would descend upon a section of the city and any who could not find shelter would be ravaged by some monster.

As you look around the camp is currently comprised 4 people yourself included. There was a Meowth looking to set up her shop before this base camp got to popular so that she'd have the monopoly on items, her name Priscilla and she was busy setting up her little professional kiosk. The other member was an Arcanine she was a treasure seeker like you, sort of fun and sort of bubbly but at the moment she was a bit of a rival.

The last member was the orchestrater of this whole expedition. Now you didnt exactly choose the best of the options you had but you wanted to get out here before others so you paired up with this sexy~ Hypno who agreed to take you along and supply you with some stuff on one condition each day you're in camp he gets to stuff your cunny full of cum of course such a reasonable deal sounded fine to you and you joined along! You even got to get your pussy stuffed a couple of times before you even arrived and it was quite good, the other two girls seem to have the same deal as well and everyone loves it. Now you could start exploring right away or you could talk to the various people around camp.
Last edited by Lorielle on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Re: Mysteries of the Lost Tower[CondorBoH]

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:47 am

Lilian pat herself down, inspecting her campsite and mentally counting up everything she had. Her dress, common for her species, would be conservative on anyone else. On her, it was tight and hugged her intense curves. Her bag was full of healing supplies that would keep her going if things went sour within the Lost Tower, but there was some concern. Mystery Dungeons didn't have a guaranteed exit by backtracking: The only way out without an escape rope or other means was to reach a 'stable' area and leave from there. With the size of the Lost Tower, no doubt it had stable areas and places to rest between the chaotic shifting nature of the Mystery Dungeon, but there was no guarantee she'd reach it on the first day.
But it was worth a try anyway!

With her tent set up, and her little home away from home locked in for her to get back to, she turned to look at her companions. The expedition leader was going to get a taste of her pussy as a reward for her progress tonight, no doubt. Priscilla was still setting up. She could ask for a discount or early wares but... hmm, that didn't sound like a good idea. Better to come back with some treasure to trade. The Arcanine... who she hadn't caught a name yet, was in a corner stretching and getting ready. Her rival! It was going to be tough to outpace her, since she was fully evolved and not to mention of a species who was famous for being fast and strong.
No! Get it together girl, you got this. She's still setting up her tent, easy, good time to head out and get in the lead. As tempting as it was to sit and chat with the others, she could do that when she returned victorious.

With a confident nod, the Kirlia took off towards the Lost Tower. Step one would be finding the best path through the city to it. The city wasn't a Mystery Dungeon, but it was still dangerous in its own right, and would need to be mapped and treated carefully.
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:38 am

(For the city exploration we’re gonna do an FTL style thing where you jump from node to node, some nodes have nothing, something, a good or a bad encounter and some have events. I’ll make simple maps but the city is static but events on nodes are not so finding a previously safe path to the tower may not remain safe.)

It was morning at least from the watch on your arm alerting you so, the grey overcast clouds also make it somewhat harder to decipher the time of day. The dull greys also made he ruined city all seem to mesh together but soon enough you make it into the city proper. Every building you can see the traces of a once amazing city with high buildings and clean roads but now cracks litter the road, vehicles lay abandoned and polished metal rusts or fades. Eventually you hit a fork in the road but not before you notice something peculiar. You spot a procession of some sort a group of 8 women(All are cubones), their large curvaceous features barely hidden under leather bikinis as you can see red tribal patterns litter their bodies. They shout and chant but you can’t really make it out what they’re saying only that they’re making noise but soon enough they head down the Left path, you could either follow them down the left fork or maybe see where the right will lead.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:59 am

(Gotcha, gotcha. That sounds good!)

It was a curiosity for both adventurers and scholars of what exactly the city contained. With all the danger, no one could scour and study it. Strange devices that almost no one could get working again littered the place, a lure for those who wanted to learn. Still, the fact that the place wasn't teeming with researchers showed the obvious...

She hid when she heard the sound of chanting, creeping forward to watch the strange procession go past. Lilian stared, curious that she hadn't seen anything like this. It was known that strange tribes and cults littered the ancient city, but she hadn't expected to run into one so quickly! Even if they weren't friendly, as no one in a Mystery Dungeon really was, they still had a clear path in mind. Maybe it was a good way to the Tower? Besides, she had a Grass-type move, she could probably deter them if things went bad.
Deciding to sneak behind the strange tribal pokemon, Lilian followed them to the Left, intent to discover where they would lead.
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:59 pm

(I’m also doing just general d20 rolls for things no need to worry about bonuses or modifiers that being said...)
Stealth: Natural 1

You decide to follow the procession to see if they possessed knowledge about the lay out of the city that you didn’t have. The movement of the procession itself is rather slow going. They take a few steps then they stop, few steps, stop. Frankly it gets a bit frustrating the longer you have to deal with it. This frustration blinds you though to the danger as while you’re creeping behind them you fail to notice the obvious signs that you’ve entered into their territory. Large red paintings indicating some sort of crude Pokémon but you weren’t sure. As you follow along you start to get bored but eventually you stop at what you think is a camp. The 8 cubones now join a group of various other Pokémon and they intermingle though before you can make any observations you feel someone’s body suddenly press itself against your back forcing you into your hands and knees. “There we go, a fresh bitch for us to appease the masters~” When you spin your head you see a houndoom with a massive set of tits behind you, what’s worse is she’s got an 8 inch cock slapping against your ass. “So what is a little dancer doing here hmm? Tell me why I shouldn’t collar you up and put you in the stocks for me and my sisters to fuck day and night.” A somewhat sadistic smile crosses the woman’s face as you feel her intimidating presence pierce your soul.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:41 pm

(W E L L)

From a purely technical perspective, she had the advantage over a single Houndoom, type-wise. But in this situation, being pressed into the ground by a much stronger opponent made her think that looking at this technically wont do her any favours. Lilian opened her mouth to say something, try to barter her way out, but then she felt the woman's huge cock hardening against her. An extra layer of intimidation. Quickly sucking in air, and reassuring herself that she could always Teleport if things got Really Bad, she managed to stammer out a reply to the Houndoom pinning her., her mind flashing at all the ways this could go wrong, with her chained up and being used day and night by all these beautiful, wait wait wait.

"I-I didn't mean to offend or anything, I just got lost and all, and y-your friends seemed to know where they were going so I just thought... you know, maybe I'd find my way around with them."
She tried a smile, her nervousness clear.
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:58 am

“Oh the little dancer was lost was she? Well I’m feeling quite generous today. You’d better focus though. I’m going to test your limits!” The houndoom eyes then flash a dark purple flight stabbing into your brain. (Houndoom uses Dark Pulse! Dark type move inflicts darks thoughts on target causes them to flinch.) your mind is suddenlyed played a play by play of the worst case scenario this houndoom calls over to her sisters and they gangfuck you for the next week before the drag you deep into the city to turn you into a brood-slut. Adding more fuel to their flame. Eventually you’d even grow a cock of your own and join your new sisters in hunting down more things to fuck and revel in it! (Give me a d20 roll 13 to resist, on a fail you find the thought enticing and are incredibly aroused.)

“Have you see the future slut? It’s wonderful right? She asks as she begins to run her knotted cock between your ass cheeks the intense heat spreading over your holes which just makes you quiver with excitement n
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:11 am

(That's a 10!)

Lilian's body went limp, her mind playing tricks on her as it was attacked. The idea of being dominated, turned into a brood-whore constantly being pumped full of eggs... until she was corrupted enough into becoming like this beast of a woman, a hunter who captured little pets like herself to be bred.
It was horribly tantalising, she couldn't help her loins growing wet at the idea of just submitting here. No doubt the Houndoom pinning her would find her cock lubricated in short order.

"N-no! I can't stop here, I have to go further. Please don't tell the others you caught me."
With a little whimper, her voice took on a pleading tone, hoping to get the woman to release her.
(Lilian uses Disarming Voice! Or, at least, attempts to.)

Unbeknownst to her, more dark thoughts run through her head, tantalising ideas one after the other, and one slipped out. It seemed totally normal, a suggestion anyone would make!
"Why waste sharing me? You can have me all to yourself..."
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Your voice rings out and you can see the houndoom wince as the attack plays with her emotions but she growls and is soon shaking it off but you only see the sadistic smile return as she stares down at you. “You’re absolutely right~ I will use you this time all for myself but if I ever catch you again, I’ll be sure to share with my sisters.” She licks her lips as she slams her cock all the way to just before the knot into you well fucked pussy. “Oh this dancer has had training of her own~” the dark thoughts only seem to grow from being penetrated. The arousal feeding the thoughts which only makes you more aroused! As she pounds you from behind the procession beings to move on leaving only the two of you. “Go mmph! On scream like the little whore you are! You didn’t have to follow us no you were enticed weren’t you! Seeing our massive tits and giant cocks you wanted a fasted didn’t you!” Her pace is quick and animalistic unlike the hypno who loves to toy with you. The houndoom seems only concerned with breeding.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:28 pm

She slapped her hand over her mouth, barely in time to cover a moan as she felt her captor's mammoth cock penetrate her. She'd have to thank the expedition leader for training her to accept such wonderful cocks, it made this so much more enjoyable! Her muffled moans grew louder with each thrust, be she still held on, afraid of the congregation in front of them noticing. As soon as they left, the words of the Houndoom goaded her on. Her hips began to move in time with her thrusts, urging the colossal cock deeper, and her moans louder. A new lewd thought penetrated the haze of her arousal.

"Why don't... mmm, haaaa... you keep me a secret?"
She turned to look at her mistress with a shine in her eyes.
"I'll be you personal little, mmmm, dancer! You can use me, oh god, whenever you want. Just let me pass through and, oh fuck harder, g-get to the tower every day, and keep me secret!"
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:47 am

Persuasion:17

Your mistress lets out a low growl when she hears your proposal, her response is just to pick up her pace and pound you into the ground. At least for the moment. “You little minx! You’d wish for me to betray my sisters?! I like you, fine. You’ll be my little slut from now on I’ll be sure to drag you to my den and we’ll be sure to put some eggs into that oven of yours. Now scream for me slut!!” She shouts as her knot slams into your pussy and the torrent of cum you’ve been waiting for finally arrives.
Pregnancy roll: 6 Pregnant!
Corruption gain: 6%(d4 for sex with a corrupted individual d4 for being impregnated by one)
You can feel her burning cum course through your veins it’s so wonderful, though not as good as the expedition leaders but you certainly still enjoyed it. What was better though.. you felt some of those dark thoughts stick around and it made you feel happy. Soon enough though the houndoom’s knot deflates and she carries you over her shoulder to a small home before she fucks you on her bed in a mating press just as you come back to consciousness.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:16 am

For a moment, Lilian thought that her request was denied. She'd be stuck as this Houndoom and her sisters breeding bitch for the rest of her life... and while honestly that wasn't so bad, she kind of wanted to...
The next thrust of that wonderful doggy cock send that thought far away. Being pounded into the dirt, filled with darker thoughts sent thrills down her spine. Her pussy clamped and she screamed in orgasm seconds before her cunt was stuffed by a knot and loads of warm cum. She was absolutely pregnant off of that. Ah well. It shouldn't impede her exploration too much!

Strangely enough she still had these happy, excited thoughts as the knot was eventually pulled out and she was slung over her new Mistress' shoulder. The next few hours were stained white, blurry and half remembered, her mind lost from cumming over and over and over again.When she came to, she was in the small house she was dragged into... er
How long ago?

Still a bit woozy, Lilian tried to get to her feet and find her equipment. That was... eventful. The rumours about the cultists were true, and she had just made a rather dark deal with one. If it got her exploration further along, then fine, whatever.
Now... where exactly was she?
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:46 am

It takes you a bit to get your bearings, some ruined buildings give you a good enough vantage points to see where the expedition had made camp and a general route to where you are. (Until I make a real map you’re in Zone 1, path 1 node 3, Zome 1 Node 1 is base camp and left is always path one right is path 2 and it’kk get a bit more diverse later)

You could keep pushing on but your body also does feel a little wobbly, not to mention you can feel the egg developing inside of you already. You’d say a couple hours until you birthed. Your dear leader did mentioned he’d love to fuck any daughters you might have~ for a hefty sum too! as you look around you also spot a rather tall building maybe 3 stories from the looks of it. It was relatively intact but the bottom entrances seemed collapsed, you could always teleport into the open window though, if not you could keep pressing on, the path seemed to just go straight ahead. Or if you really want you could hang around and see if your mistress comes back.

(Forgot to mention you also get exp for the encounter 20/100 exp)
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:10 am

Lilan patted her stomach, already feeling the egg within. Ah this was annoying, she'd be moving a lot slower now. Though it did make her a little bit happy, in a strange way. This was a first for her, being pregnant. With a sigh she decided to continue on. If her Mistress returned the rest of the day would be spent in bed, no progress would be made. Seeing the building just across the way, she focused and used Teleport to get into the upper floors. She began to search the room, and if it was safe, look back out the window and begin to retrace and map out the way she had came.
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:40 am

Teleporting into the 3rd story window was easy enough you just had to visualize and execute your desire to be somewhere else. Once up there you realize you’re in an old apartment building and the room you were in was a former tenant’s home. For the most part it seemed fairly well kept even after the years of being abandoned. You look around spotting small red and white capsules that have been broken in half unsure of what they were next to what looks like a belt and a backpack. Rummaging through though you find a potion! As well as a bag of seeds of some kind. Maybe if you made it back to camp you can set up some berry bushes? With nothing else to really loot you turn to see how far you’ve come.

You spot that you’re not too far from base camp the small flag pole that the leader brought to indicate the base was just barely visible above the rubble. The cultist never really venture out of the city limits but it’s better safe than sorry. From what you judge you can get back to base camp in a couple hours given there’s no interruptions. You will need to head back the way you came though if you wish to proceed as your mistress’s den was a dead end.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:05 am

Lilian finished her search of the room, curious as to who or what used to live here. An entire city like this, all rooms built to be the same size. So strange. But the investigation would have to wait until after the mysterious tower is conquered. Either way, the Potion would help her if she was injured further, and the seeds would definitely be of use. Especially if they grew into berry bushes! She picked up the backpack, figuring it would be a good idea to take it with her.

She looked down at herself, at her growing belly. If she didn't want to lay an egg in the middle of a dangerous city, Lilian would have to make her way back to base camp. As wonderful as it was to be so laden with an egg... she was a little disappointed that she couldn't progress further.
Although...

The Kiria looked at her Mistress' den. Perhaps she could lay the egg there and progress further on...
She shook her head. Maybe for the next one, as there was going to be, but for now she had this area mapped out. The next day would be different. So she chose to quickly explore the building further before leaving, and making her way back to base camp. Hopefully not running into any more cultists this time around.
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:21 pm

Search room: 2

Unfortunately you don’t seem to find anything else of use in this person’s room and with the path to the hallway blocked in by rubble you’re left with no choice but to finish your search until maybe you had the equipment to clear the rubble safely. Using another teleport you end up back on the ground ready to retrace your steps.

Encounter roll: 8 Z1P1N2(Zone,Path,Node)
As you make your way back you begin to feel the egg begin to shuffle around you were close to laying it already luckily the base camp will be just on the other side of the ruined buildings. Though before you can get there you hear a snarl come from behind you. On all 4s like a feral beast you see Vulpix stare you down. She was a bit younger, vulpix tend to mature fast into ninetails though that doesn’t prevent her front having a massive cock or bouncing breasts that’s for sure.. there was still a bit of distance between you and her but you could always take her down and test your might.
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:40 pm

She couldn't help but rub her swollen belly every now and again, a sense of motherly affection filling her. But she had to keep pushing that back and pressing forward, if she got too caught up in her own self administration she would no doubt be captured again!

But would that be so bad...?

Hearing a snarl, Lilian flinched and turned around, seeing the feral pokemon. This far away from the Tower, the mystery dungeon? That was not a good sign. She had to get back to base camp fast and spread the word. Not just weirdos and cultists infesting the city, but ferals to! But she couldn't let her run amok, so taking her down was the best course of action. Lilian took a deep breath and opened her mouth. She sung a single clear note, using Disarming Voice to laden it with damaging energy.
CondorBoH

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:50 pm

You let out your soft voice as he sound coalesces to strike at the feral pokemon’s heart. You see the vulpix wince at the attach (damage: 15) but the rage in eyes just seems to grow as she quickly closes the distance between the two of you and attempts to tackle you!

Attack vs defense :16 vs 8
Damage dealt 9 (42/51 hp)
She slams into your gut squarely knocking you down before she moves to position herself above you her massive cock bobbing just below her as you look on in delight? The thoughts creep back into your mind maybe this vulpix will be gentler if you just let it.. no that can’t be good! Right?
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:04 am

Its not like she preferred it rougher anyway...

Shaking herself after being struck, Lilian looked up at her attacker. She needed to keep her head in the game, get back to base camp. A hand went over her stomach protectively, not wanting any impacts to jostle the egg... Not that the egg itself would be damaged. Eggs are eggs for a reason.
Focusing, her shadow shifted and attached itself to the Vulpix attacking her. Her voice came out with a growl as she stood to face her.

"Come on, you can hit harder than that. Put some effort into it, bitch."
Lilian used Destiny Bond!
CondorBoH

Return to Private Games