Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am

She just smiled and stuck her tongue out at you for that as she used her magic to ruffle your hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

I Blushed and gave her a half hearted glare, before Freezing "Shower, Bath, Clean, Clean clean clean!" I said eagerly "I wanna get clean I wanna soak in warm bath or take a long hot shower!" I Said eagerly Grinning.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:19 am

She chuckled at this, standing and leading you out of the room and down a hall. The guards gave nods to you and Celestia, though a few that you noticed were mares seemed to have their eyes linger on you in a way that made you feel tingly all over. Soon however, Celestia lead you to a large bath hall. There was showers, a pool like tub, even a hot spring!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:22 am

I Blushed "Why did those Mare Guards Stare at me so intently? The Stallions barely gave me a glance?" I asked even as I eagerly pulled my clothes off.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:47 am

"Discord's magic is affecting you in several ways it seems... according to my head unicorn doctor, she said something about a rather intricate and complicated attraction charm has been placed upon you." Celestia says as she carefully removes her royal regalia.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:01 am

I Blinked and cocked my head "Attraction Charm? So, wait, do you mean I'm like, Um, Mares who like other mares' Wet dream now or something?" I asked with a blush even as I pet her on instinct.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:00 pm

"Sort of. It seems that the spell draws the attention of mares... futa's, traps and shecolts." It takes a moment for that last word to work through your consciousness to realize she was referring to much more feminine stallions... akin to Shemales from your world.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:14 pm

I Blushed "Ah, Oh, That's, Nice, if awkward?" I offered Blushing as I looked around unsure where to go first.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:05 am

Celestia quickly grabbed you in her magic and gently set you in one of the hot spring like pools with her while she also started floating some soap, shampoo, and body oils over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:13 am

I giggled "Gonna make sure to clean ever inch of me~?" I asked her teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:02 am

She just smirks and nods her head, then gets to work doing just that... though you can't help but notice that much of her washing is VERY sensual.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:18 am

I Squeaked and blushed, but didn't protest, embarrassed but liking it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:44 am

She smiled, humming a bit as you quickly realize she's trying to find all your weak spots too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:34 am

I Blushed darkly my main ones were my tits, they were sensitive but oddly enough Playing with my feet Relaxed me a lot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:50 pm

She seemed to pick up on this, and began playing with your feet a bit more, though after a moment she did ask "Mhm, sore feet or do you have a bit of a foot fetish~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:41 am

I Blushed "Neither, just, Having someone mess with them helps me relax." I murmured "Plus Foot Rubs just feel good."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:51 am

She nods at this, smiling as she continues massaging them gently with her magic... when she finishes she gives them a soft kiss and nuzzle for gently setting them back in the water.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:31 am

I Blushed and smiled at her feeling relaxed and happy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:25 am

She smiled as well, giving you a nuzzle as she finished cleaning you up before starting on herself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:57 am

I Decided to tease her back and help clean her up with my hands.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games