Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:08 pm

She blushed but said "Well, I don't have broodmares... though if you wished to join my Harem that could be arranged... you'd be the first I've had in my herd for... four hundred and seventy six years." She said, briefly getting a distant look in her eyes as a sad smile formed on her face, though as you nuzzled into her she draped a wing around you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:41 pm

I Blushed and Clung to her "I~I don't want to be alone." I Murmured shivering a bit as I clung to her. Afraid of being thrown away.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:02 pm

"You won't have to be alone at any time unless you want to." Celestia said with a smile as she gave you a nuzzle and smiled. "Though I can say my duties as Princess tend to keep me rather busy. But if you'd like you could meet and stay with my most prized pupil, Twilight Sparkle. She lives in Ponyville, not more than four hours by train, and she has many friends who I'm sure would be happy to become your friend as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:52 pm

I Bit my lip but nodded Shyly and held my arms around her not wanting to let go right now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:24 am

"Do not worry, today I have only one appointment to tend to later, and my niece Princess Cadence has offered to come and spend some time with you during that period. Tomorrow I can take you down to Ponyville to meet my student and her friends if you like."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:37 am

I Shyly nodded "I~I, Wont be alone?" I asked just to make sure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:23 am

"I would not leave until Cadence has arrived, or if one of my Royal Guard or Servants volunteered to be in the room with you to keep you company." Celestia promised.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:35 am

I Gulped and nodded softly "O~Okay, I~I'll Trust you." I Spoke softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:44 am

She smiles and gives you a nuzzle, before her horn lights up and brings over some simple clothes, made with you being a human in mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:47 am

I Looked them over and put on the dress I saw, it looked comfy after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:08 am

It was a rose red sundress with some golden trim near the bottom and along the shoulders, and Celestia smiled as she brought a mirror, a normal one, over for you to look at yourself in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:24 am

The Dress was a bit short when I posed and moved to see how it stretched it flashed my ass and pussy at Celestia "Um, is it like, normal to show off your sex stuff, I um, Don't really know your basic beliefs and stuff." I muttered embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:54 am

Celestia quirked her eye up and asked with an amused tone "Have you seen many clothes on the Ponies you've seen thus far?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:58 am

I Blushed "Well no, I just mean, Well you have tails, like, I know you're naked and all, but is there like, some kind of, etiquette for flashing your bits, Is it different to flash tits, ass and pussy? You all seem a lot more calm about sex and stuff so I want to make sure I don't like, insult someone by accident."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:32 am

"Seeing one's naughty bits isn't a big deal, though it's considered a bit uncouth to flash them in public. And for us Equines, it'd be a bit hard to flash our breasts~" She says as she uses a wingtip to poke at your chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:46 am

I Blushed and Shrugged "That's why I asked if it was different." I muttered embarrassed "I mean, I don't know a lot of Stuff, Like um, Well when we had sex and you mounted me? That's actually really kinky and embarrassing, Basic sex for my kind in facing each other face to face." I told her "And like, Did I mess up by petting or asking to ride you? Was that bad? Or, not? Does me liking being cuddled up to your barrel I think it's called?" I asked motioning at her chest "And between your legs mean something? Or does like, me wanting your wing wrapped around me mean something? I, Just don't know this stuff, I feel Kinda dumb, even though I know it's not my fault." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:31 am

"There are some ponies who do assign something more special or specific to all those things..." Celestia admits, but smiles as she says "I just tend to think all those things mean I like the person I'm doing those things with, and that they like me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:36 am

I Blushed and nodded "I just wanted to check for like, any basic social things that would be different."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:15 am

"Mhm... I could try telling them all to you... but then where would the fun in exploring and discovering them yourself be?" She asked with a mischievous smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:17 am

I snorted at her "Fine, But if some jackwad arrests me or something for not knowing something basic I'm going to blame you."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games