Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 am

She chuckled at that, soon telling her seamstress to get an idea of your body shape and to come back in two days with clothes, while letting the others leave with the addition of "Just bring some food and water, I'll feed her~" She then kept pounding away at you while her magic started to explore every inch of your form...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:31 am

I Was Soon moaning and cumming eagerly as I Rode and even as it continued on I started responding better, learning how to move and squeezed and pleasure her back.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:46 am

Even as you figured out her weak points... you soon noticed that the clock had gone past... three hours since you woke up... still she kept going, pounding away at you again and again...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:51 am

I Shuddered and moaned trying my best to win, learning all I could even as she changed position or where we were in the room, I lasted for a while until All my actions became instinct.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:12 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

High roll Celestia manages it, low roll Celestia doesn't.

Barely

The hours begin to fly by, with it feeling like you might go crazy... maybe you have you think again, but this feels too good and too real to be a dream or fake... as it is though, you begin to notice as each hour passes that Celestia's cock is twitching more and more... she makes it to fourteen hours before she can't keep it in any longer and lets out a whinny as she slams into you and pumps you full of cum!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:18 am

I Shuddered and groaned clinging to her and giggled "I~I guess you getta breed me~" I sang kissing her while drunk on pleasure "I~I'ma, I~I'ma pash our~" I Muttered nuzzling her with a rather silly grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:31 am

"Mmh, so I must~" She replied with a chuckle... before you felt your womb grow so warm and tingly in a way you'd never imagined as the cum inside it swirled around and... you were cumming every second she was doing whatever spell this was!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:42 am

I Squealed and Came wildly around her Clinging tight as My eyes rolled up and I passed out again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:57 am

When you woke up again, you were in a big plush bed... in a rather sunny room as well to boot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:58 am

I Groaned and sat up blinking and looking around confused and dazed, good lord my cunt was sore, but felt good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:54 pm

It was as you sat up that you saw the nearby balcony doors opening with a golden glow surrounding them, and in walked Princess Celestia.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:02 pm

I Blushed "So...This is all real?" I asked looking at her "I~I'm really off the island? I~I'm actually free?" I asked barely able to believe it my fingers tracing over her neck softly "I~I'm not alone?" I asked with a soft tone "I, Don't know what to do now." I admitted, Blushing a bit shyly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:28 pm

"This is real... you're off the island and free... your not alone... though as for what you could do, there are some questions you could answer... considering that your not this worlds Sunset Shimmer. Your words and actions so far suggest at least that if you are somehow the Sunset Shimmer who was my student, a great deal has happened to mess with your memories."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:44 pm

I Blinked and Shrugged "I doubt it, and well, I was born and Raised in an Upper Class House, I was always called weird because I liked simpler clothes and not all the bullshit others did to show off, Didn't really Have many friends, mom was a bitch and dad was never around, we went on a cruise and a Storm happened I tried to Crawl into the Ship, I heard a boom and then I woke up on the island, I only survived thanks to Studying Survival and shit like that planning to run away from home, survived for a few years Weird thing showed up, and now I'm here." I shrugged at my explanation unsure of what more she needed "The only "Special Teacher" or whatever I had was Doctor Discord and he was just the Psychologist my mom Forced me to go to for a while? Last I heard he'd gone to be the Guidance Guy for Cantorlot High He Said Something about bothering his two baby sisters Lulu and Tia?" I tried to help her out with a shrug
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Celestia hummed for a moment absorbing all of this, then said "Then you must be the Sunset Shimmer of that world. It's a bit hard to explain..." But she spends the next several minutes telling you about a mirror portal things that connects to another world, one where everypony seems to have an opposite in this human one.

"Some time ago my Sunset Shimmer left through the mirror... and I hadn't heard of her since."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:06 pm

I Blinked and Listened "Yeah, You Suck at explaining emotional shit, Basically She thought of you like the Mom she never had, Then it sounded like you hated and rejected her, also Replacing her, Sweet lord you need help with emotions." I muttered rubbing my forehead as I absorbed all she said "I mean, I'm not all there at the moment either I almost freaked out until you opened the door, I believe I have a Severe Case of Isolation Anxiety, as In I might cease to function or might suffer a psychotic break if left alone."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:18 pm

She quirks an eye up a bit, confused given she'd only explained what the mirror did, where it lead, and that this worlds Sunset Shimmer had gone through it. At any rate, she nods and says "I would not be surprised if you've been alone for three years. Don't worry though, you'll be able to make plenty of friends here." She does however study you for a moment as she says "You mentioned a weird creature... from what you said, it sounds like the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony, Discord. Which would explain why your still human here, rather than a Pony."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:05 pm

((Sorry I thought you meant she explained it all))

I Blinked slowly "Yeah Alright I could see Alternate Version Doctor Discord being a Chaos Spirit or Something." I said nodding "So, I somehow got the attention and he poofed me here for a price? I'm guessing it's me staying human and not turning, pony you said?" I asked Blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:17 am

(No worries)

"Yes... when Starswirl first made the mirror portal, he went through and became a human. When he brought someone from that world to here, they became a pony. Discord must have used his magic to make it so that you would remain human." Celestia explained as she took a seat next to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:24 am

As Soon as She Sat Down I Wiggled under her and nuzzled into her, Wanting to just, enjoy the touch of a living being, I giggled a bit "So, Do I get any perks for being the...Broodmare I guess of a Princess?" I asked with a teasing grin.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games