Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:34 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Sunset Shimmer
Appearance: http://img1.thatpervert.com/pics/post/Sunset-Shimmer-minor-my-little-pony--3549389.jpeg
Bio: A Kinda brash and outgoing girl Sunset had trouble making friends, she was always unsure on what to do when other kids approached and would lash out on instinct, she never realized how alone she was until she had to spend, years and years alone on an Island all alone, then she saw some sort of creature that offered her escape but at a price, she had to agree, Either she was dying, crazy or this was real, a bright flash happened and she saw a.....Surprised looking White horse with a Rainbow Mane? She Blinked, the Horse Talked? Without thinking she began poking her fingers into the Horses mouth and pet it's mane, and horn, and wings, Sunset looked at it "A~Are you Real?" Her Tired Voice Rasped out "A~Are You Really Real, A~Are you here? A~Am I? A~Are I Dead?" She stuttered and coughed a bit before the emotions all rushed her and she Fainted Slumping onto the big horse.

Extra: Futa, Traps and Shemales all Exist Sunset's Calming and attraction works on any who think of themselves as female or feminine, and doesn't affect Masculine, It lightly affects those in the middle or who switch as well as those who don't really identify any which way.

Your not sure how long your out of it, but eventually you begin to come back around... and do so lying in what seems like a hospital bed. And you can hear two voices conversing nearby... One of them sounded like the voice you'd heard when you poked that white horse...
Kuragari

Re: Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:38 am

I Groaned and Slowly Sat up looking around, stumbling and reaching towards the voices, clinging and grasping for them, I didn't want to be alone.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:48 am

Tearing the hospital curtains open, you see a white Unicorn with a blue mane in some kind of golden armor, while you also spot a peach colored Pegasus with a nurse hat on her head. Last but not least... you spot the rainbow maned white horse you saw before... only now you notice her horn and wings too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:54 am

I Giggled and Clung to her, "I~I've got to be insane or I've died and gone to little girl heaven, Talking Rainbow horses, Pegasus, Unicorns, Some, Weird Combination, thing." I muttered feeling up all their horns and Wings stretching the big one's out and running my hands over it, before realizing I was naked and being stared at and thus then tried to cover my body by wrapping myself in the wing "U~Um, Can I get some Clothes? It's, Kinda Chilly." I said nervously and embarrassed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:12 am

You hear moans from the mares and a groan from the what you assume is a guy, and they all blush and squirm as you explore and touch their magical bits. However, they all blink a bit on obvious confusion when you say that last bit, with the stallion asking "Why would you need some clothes?" The white rainbow maned one though looks you over and smiles as she says "I see hair only on her head and some at her nethers... she has no fur coat... so she must normally wear clothes to keep warm. Nurse Lovebeam, please go get my seamstress in here so we can make something for our guest."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:20 am

I Coughed "Um, Yeah, My, Kind Lives all over the place, I've been Stuck on a Tropical island with no escape for years on top of that, so yeah, cold, Anyways my Name's Sunset Shimmer." I Said waving unsurely cuddling into the big one's side "You're Warm." I Muttered "Um, Sorry for being, all, handsy, I haven't seen another thing that could talk, in years at least, Then some weird, mix in match thing appeared and offered to help me escape, I thought I was either insane or dying." I admitted "I Mean, I might be insane, I've talked to coconuts for years and....Food." I stopped and said the last bit looking at nothing but grinning wildly "I don't have to eat Coconuts, Bananas, Fucking Seagulls Ever Again! I Can have Food~!" I Squealed, giggled and Chuckled maybe a bit crazy, but it was hitting me, I was fucking free!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 am

You feel the white and rainbow horse stiffen a bit at the mention of your name, but she hides it well from the other two who don't seem to notice anything. She stiffens again this time though and you hear the unicorn stallion mutter "Discord... seems he wasn't done with his surprises..."

"We can sort that out later... right now, we have someone who clearly needs some attention.. if you've been trapped on an island for so long, you could probably use some fresh food and some bed rest." The white one finally says just as the Seamstress arrives and says "You called Princess Celestia?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:45 am

I Blinked and Giggled "She's a Princess? Hey, Can I ride you? I want to brag to people that I got to Ride a Princess." I said with a giggle before I looked at the Seamstress "Yo, I need Clothes, Warm ones, my nipples feel like they're hard enough to cut glass."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:06 am

The seamstress blushes while the others blink in surprise. Celestia then makes them all drop their jaws as she purrs "MMhm, do you mean ride on my back or ride on my cock~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:10 am

I Blinked "You have a cock?" I asked interested, poking my head under, my fingers trailing back and feeling a set of heavy balls, I blinked "How about both?" I looked up and grinned at her lightly teasing her large balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:32 am

Indeed, a cock was now beginning to slowly slip out of it's sheathe as it twitched and spasmed, a bead of pre dropping to the floor. She grinned and nodded, then you found yourself braced against the bed as the others all watch in stunned amazement as she moves to mount you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:34 am

I Squeaked but let her mount me, reaching down I guided her into my virgin pussy, I was blushing as I felt the others watch, but well, She was the princess and she had no problem with them watching, plus she helped me after I shoved fingers at her, might as well let this happen.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:00 am

Her cock plunges on into your depths, spreading you wider and deeper than you'd ever felt before... hers was nothing like the dildo you'd made with some hard rock and those strange rocks... She then nibbled at your ear as she began to thrust away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:03 am

I Gasped and Clawed at the bed Sheets as the princess eagerly pounded away at me, her massive cock easily battering at my Cervix "H~How long S~Since Y~You've done this~?" I moaned out as she tried to push into my womb.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:30 am

"Mmhm... twelve years. But that might as well be twelve weeks since I'm over a thousand years old~" She purrs as her horn lights up and magical hands appear to begin teasing and playing with your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:35 am

I Squeaked and Moaned as She teased my breasts I could only Squeal as She pushed into my womb, my mind shorting out a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:41 am

She chuckled in your ear, then began to fuck you even faster... it felt like your womb was trying to go out your slit! You could even feel the bulge being made in your stomach!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:44 am

I Squealed I'd never felt anything like this before all I could do was cum and try and milk her massive fuck pole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:03 am

Feeling you cum, she cooed and nibbled your ear again as she said "You know I've learned to be able to hold it back for a long time... I can spend literally all day fucking you without cumming~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:10 am

I Squeaked and then, chuckled, some of my spitfire spirit raising it's head "Bullshit, If you can do that I'll let you cast every bit of fertility magic you can on me, and let you completely drain your balls into me, just do your best to impregnate me, if you can keep from cumming for at least twelve hours while diligently fucking me that entire time~" I purred grinning at her in challenge as I squeezed tight around her, the idea of a competition or bet actually let me focus and oddly enough, see this as more "Real"
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games