Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Not Alone Anymore[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:50 am

She hummed at this, relaxing her own magic and letting you get to work... though you quickly found yourself drawn to her marehood, her balls and thick stallion fuck meat pole... and of course, that she very much seemed to enjoy it when your hands ran over her cutie marks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:15 am

I Blushed but rubbed and let my fingers explore every inch of her cutie mark "What's this?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:06 pm

"I~It's... mmhm... my cutie mark. It represents a key part of what makes me... me." She said with a smile as she glanced towards it and gave you a flirtatious wink. "It can also sometimes be a bit of an erogenous zone~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:11 pm

I Blushed and Traced it "It's very pretty." I said softly before kissing it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Celestia let out a long, lewd moan, and given the response of her slit, she seemed to be having a micro orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:19 am

I leaned down to kiss her balls as I teased her mark.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:35 am

Celestia shuddered as her cock quickly came back out, beginning to leak a steady flow of pre.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:54 am

I Blushed and giggled "I seem to make you really happy down here~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:24 am

Celestia blushed but gave a short if graceful nod. "Indeed you do... but then, it has been a while since I've had someone be so interested in me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:27 am

I Blinked "Really? But like You're Awesome?" I asked with innocent confusion "I Mean, I'm human and I want you to mount me? Why wouldn't ponies?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:53 am

"Well, because many Ponies respect, fear, and or revere me to much for the thought to even enter their heads?" She offers, adding "While myself, my sister Luna, and niece Cadence are Alicorns and ageless, and have our own limits... many Ponies see us as nearly being Goddesses."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:24 am

I Shrugged "Princesses, Goddesses, Whatever it's obvious you still have emotions." I Said plainly with a Smile giving her balls another kiss "Ha how about anytime the three of you feel like your emotions are to much you visit me and I'll let you mount me, and let all those emotions out into me?" I offered with a Smile leaning up to kiss her lips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:57 am

Celestia blushed, then a moment later you felt her cock rubbing against your slit and poking at your breasts as her lips claimed yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:48 am

I Blushed and bent over the edge to brace and let her mount me easier.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:03 am

"Mhm, turn back around... I want to be able to look into your pretty face while I rut you~" She purred as she gave your forehead a peck.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:21 am

I blushed and obeyed getting on my back and kissing her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:09 am

SHe returns the kiss eagerly as her cock plunges into you, and this time she's taking things slower, giving you a proper chance to feel each and every inch of her rod.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:43 am

I Moaned and happily enjoyed every inch, stroking her horn as I basked in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:21 pm

Stroking her horn made her eyes roll up into her head a bit and she whinnied in surprise, squirming as her cock throbbed more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:11 pm

I Giggled and licked her cheek before whispering "You like that~ You like your Eager human Lover lavishing your horn with attention~?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games