Pokemon: Elisa's Team Magma Tales

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokemon: Elisa's Team Magma Tales

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:56 am

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Name: Elisa Baker
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: Born in Littleroot as a native of Hoenn, Elisa had long hoped to become a trainer and travel the region, helping the inhabitants and growing from the experience of a much bigger world than her simple small town. Obtaining a Torchic from the Pokemon laboratory from her sleepy hamlet, the young woman set out to make the world her oyster, but after a run in with Team Magma and a series of misunderstanding which led to her recruitment into the radical criminal syndicate, she now plies the region as a simple grunt, trying her best not to rock the boat too very much, or harm too many people in the pursuit of the organization's goals.
Pokemon: Torchic (♂)

Turn Ons: paizuri, big cocks, large insertion, gangbangs, submitting/dominating
Turn Offs: scat, vore, ovipositors, pregnancy, gore

The sun shines bright into your room at the Pokémon center, stirring you from you sleep as the sunlight shines on your bed. Your loyal companion and starter Pokémon Torchic sleeps soundly beside you your pillow. Waking up you look out the window to see some of Rustboro City. The reason you are in this town is because you were tasked to find some kind of lead on some sort of red stone that the leader of Team Magma is searching for. With that main task you are also to try to either convince others to Team Magma's side or take out any of Team Magma's enemies. Also raising funds for Team Magma's operations is another task for grunts. The city is rather large though, might be hard to find a lead but there is come caves nearby that might be worth investigating. There is also Devon Corp but they knew of Team Magma and were considered to be against them. Could always just explore town maybe.

You then hear a chirp from your pillow and you can see that Torchic was woken up and chirps a good morning to you as he moves up and nuzzles against you with its feathered head.
Soru

Re: Pokemon: Elisa's Team Magma Tales

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:45 am

Rubbing sleep from her eyes, Elisa couldn't fight off the urge to smile at her beloved Pokemon. She pulled the fire-type into a warm embrace, nuzzling her face into his downy crest as she thought on what to fill her day with. Orders on what to do in the city had been rather vague, and in truth she had no idea how she was going to obtain some kind of special rock for the organization's operation. But, she couldn't let that stop her. The caves northeast of the city seemed like a decent enough place to start, and if nothing else, she could get some decent experience in by battling whatever wild Pokemon came her way while she investigated. To that end, she placed her precious bird on the side of her bed, and got up to dress herself in her grunt uniform, packing any belongings she had along the way as to not risk theft. Once she was all packed up, she returned to Torchic, picking the little guy up and unzipping the hoodie-like uniform so she could nuzzle him down into it and let him rest against her bosom while she walked.

"Keep those peepers open for any suspicious activity, okay? We're gonna be looking for shiny red rocks today, exciting, I know, but it never hurts to have two sets of eyes open during a scavenger hunt." With that, she set off, hopefully towards the outskirts of town, lest she be lost on the way.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Torchic chirps happily as you hug and nuzzle him, his feathered body feeling soft and warm and you feel his small feathered arms trying to hug you. Placing him back on the bed you start to redress into your Team Magma grunt uniform and he just sits there watching as he waits for you. Your companion chirps happily as you pick him back up and slide him into your hoodie so he could ride with you and he lets out another chirp when you tell him to keep his eyes open for anything. After he settled into your chest and you picked up your back you set out of the Pokémon Center.

In your uniform you know that it's probably best to avoid any law enforcement and probably the Devon Corporation or else you might get in trouble. Leaving the Pokémon Center you head towards the outskirts of town. (Roll-2) However it seems like you should have grabbed a map or asked for directions because you find yourself walking in circles a few times and somehow never get to the outskirts. Torchic chirps up at you concerned and then suddenly you hear a whistle. "Hold it!" A voice calls to you and you turn to see a policeman walking over to you. "Are you with Team Magma?" He asked as he looked at the mark on the front of your hoodie, the Team Magma logo.
Soru

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Elisa cursed softly when she heard the shrill whistle of law enforcement. Why was it that those guys always had to harass her? The Team wasn't even that bad! Sure, a few of the members got a little radical sometimes, and every group had bad eggs, but this was practically profiling! Still, she couldn't very well just high tale it out of town. She didn't even have the ability to find the out of the town! So instead, she did the next best thing.

Tilting her head, she put on her best 'clueless ditz' face for the officer. "Team Magma? What's that supposed to mean?" She inquired, following his eyes down to her chest. "... Is that supposed to be a pick up line? Cause magma is hot? That's not very professional of you, Mr. Officer!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:31 pm

(Roll-20) The policeman recoils a bit at your 'clueless ditz' act as he falls for it ."N-No, I am asking if you're with that Team Magma group, that terrorist organization..." He tries to clarify. Your partner seems to try to play into your act as well as he nestles into your chest as if trying to back away from the man. "Well...I suppose no one from Magma would have a Pokémon so close to them like that." He sighs and scratches his head. "Ugh, kid probably just picked up the wrong hoodie or something..." You hear him mumble before he looks to you again. "Sorry to disturb you, miss. Carry on." He says before he turns to leave. It seems like your plan worked...now if only your sense of direction was as good as your acting skills.
Soru

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:00 am

Pleased that her act had successfully thwarted the officer, Elisa smooched the top of her Torchic's head for his assistance, and decided to return to searching for the exit to Rustboro. It was times like these that she wished the team had at least handed out Pokenavs to their members, but they hadn't even offered her a Poochyena because of her preexisting partner, so she had come to accept that budgets were either tight, or the upper management were stingy. She made a mental note to try and acquire one while she was in town. Realizing that her snooping about only made her a target, she decided to ask for directions if she was not able to find her own way out within the hour.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:19 pm

(Roll-4) Unfortunately your brief encounter with the law has caused you to forget where you even were and trying to find an exit seemed impossible as the numerous streets and buildings keep getting you turned around. Eventually you decide to ask someone for directions. (Roll013) Luckily your wandering about has eventually lead you to a small open area you remember is close to the Pokémon Center. Here you find random people about, either sitting on benches, hanging out with other people or their Pokémon, or just passing through. You spot an elderly man sitting on a bench feeding some Taillows, a young man about your age who looked like a trainer passing through the park, a girl about also about your age playing with her Budew, and a couple of teenage boys playing with some hand held game systems. One of them might be able to give you directions.
Soru

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Having to walk around the city for so long was beginning to irritate Elisa to no end, so it was some small consolation to find several people milling about what seemed to be a local park. The smattering of individuals around left her to wonder who best be approached, but eventually she decided to bother the young man who appeared to just be wandering through as she herself was, seeing as though he wasn't pre-occupied with an activity like the others. Putting on her friendliest smile, the grunt moved to intercept the trainer.

"Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to know where the northeastern exit to the city is, would you?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:17 am

The trainer stops as you intercept him and before he could ask what you wanted you answer that question right away. "Oh yeah, just follow the main streets really; just take the one out of the part to the first main straight and then just follow it straight north. I'm actually heading that way myself." He said before looking down at your Torchic and smiling at him. "Nice Torchic. Are you a trainer as well?" He asked as Torchic chirped happily at the compliment and you feel his body warm up against your chest.
Soru

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:56 am

"Could you show me the way, then? I seem to keep getting lost." Elisa piped in response, happy to find somebody to show her the way out of town after a frustrating day of winding streets and alleyways. In response to her Torchic, she nodded, reaching up to give his crest of feathers an acknowledging ruffle. "Uh, yeah. Would be kinda weird if I wasn't a trainer but had a Pokemon."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:55 pm

"Well I mean a lot of people have Pokémon and aren't trainers, like the police or people that just want Pokémon as like a companion pet." He says while Torchic coos from you playing with his crest and he happily ruffles his feathers against your body as he enjoys that. "Anyways, I'm heading to that city exit anyways so you can follow me there." The trainer says before motioning for you to follow him.

"So I guess you're a new trainer then?" He asked curiously as the two of you walk. "Oh, pardon my manners but I'm Jack. Who are you?"
Soru

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Seeing no reason why not, Elisa followed along with the trainer, who apparently was named Jack. He didn't seem all that nimble or quick, though. She couldn't recall if Grunts were even supposed to use their names when conversing with the public, but if anything that was the admin's fault for neglecting to give her a manual.

"I'm Elisa. Nice to meet you." She mentioned, humming for a moment. "You haven't heard any rumors of strange rocks around the city, have you? I have a uhh.. uncle, who collects them."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:15 pm

"Strange rocks?" He shakes his head. "Sorry, nothing I've heard of. Though I do know that the Devon Corp looks into all sorts of things and have found all kinds of evolution stones and mega-stones if you are talking about those." He said as he leads you through the streets. "Otherwise... I guess you can try checking the caves nearby. Pretty good place to find rocks if you ask me."

Soon the two of you make it to the city exit and where you wanted to go. "Well here we are. Guess you're going to look around for that rock then? I'm heading to the next town myself." He tells you.
Soru

Return to Private Games