A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Artemis was already starting to lose herself in the roughness of Nagisa's touch and the slow but hard grinding of her vagina against Ponppa as Nagisa thrusted. She nodded to Ponppa as the girl talked of inviting Nagisa over for sleepovers. She spoke as she let out short moans. "I don't think I'll let him...hnnnng just like that...sleep much. I like exercising...Twist a little more...and riding him would be good."
She felt Ponppa grab her and smiled as their lips met. She was starting to lose herself in the kiss when Ponppa grabbed the anal plug. Her eyes shot open and she let out a lewd scream. She broke the kiss and began panting as the girl played with it. She moaned a thrashed a bit. At one point she even climaxed and the force pushed the full condom out of her. She spoke when she finally could resist the intense pleasure and pain. "Stop...Please...just pull it...out...Not used to this...make it stop..."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Nagisa would listen to Artemis, twisting her nipples even more. However, as she spoke with Ponppa about their future plans for him, he would begin twitching inside of Ponppa, grunting as he he felt himself right at the edge. Ponppa didn't really listen to Artemis, continuing to play with her butt plug until she came, the lewd scream sending Nagisa over the edge. As the condom fell out of Artemis' pussy, Nagisa slammed himself down as deep inside of Ponppa as he could, one final time before climaxing, crushing the filled condom in the process and covering not only the inside of Ponppa's womb, but also Artemis' pussy from the now popped condom, some of it even splashing upwards and landing on her back and ass as Ponppa and Nagisa joined her in loudly moaning. Artemis would be able to feel Nagisa twitching inside of Ponppa with each string of cum he released inside of her, booth of them moaning lewdly as he was lodged deep inside her while twisting Artemis nipples harder than he had ever intended.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Artemis felt herself reaching a second orgasm between all the stimulation. Her nipples were twisted hard, there was warm semen all over her crouch, and Ponppa had played too much with her buttplug. When Nagisa finished and the air seemed to calm down, she got up off of Ponppa and pushed Nagisa to the ground. She was careful not to slam him against the table, but she definitely refused to give him a choice. She stroked his member until it was hard again while speaking. "My turn to fuck you."
Once he was hard again she pulled the next condom from it's packaging and slid it on. She mounted on top of him and after lining his erect rod with her wet slit, she slammed herself down and impaled herself with his rod. She barely gave him anytime to enjoy her warmth before pulling herself up his shaft and slamming back down. She sped up his pace as she used him like a toy. Her moans showed how much she enjoyed this and she smiled at him like a predator. She spoke as she placed a hand on his chest to brace herself. "How's it feel little angel?"
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:52 pm

Nagisa yelped at the sudden transition down to the floor, his wings shooting out from his back on reflex as he fell backwards, making him wince a little as his weight was applied to them. Lying on his back wasn't as pleasant as it used to be, but by bracing himself with his elbows he managed to keep pressure off of them, but it meant he couldn't use his hands as Artemis pinned him down with her weight. It didn't take a lot of stroking to get him back to full mast again, the drink from earlier still in effect it seemed. Nagisa couldn't help but moan slightly from being stroked, while Ponppa remained on the couch, content to bask in her orgasmic bliss a bit longer.

Nagisa let out a louder moan as he felt Artemis folds enveloped him again, and he began moaning with her. As she asked how it felt, Nagisa couldn't help but grunt before asking. "A-amazing. I love it." He answered, Enjoying the show of Artemis' boobs jiggling up and down while she slid up and down his cock, bringing him immense pleasure.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:04 am

Artemis kept her slamming on Nagisa's dick at a steady pace and spoke. "God I haven't had the chance to -hnnng fuck!- really ride a man in -fuck!- a while."
She leaned down and gave him a quick kiss before rising back up again and looking at Ponppa. She grabbed her chest and pinched one of her nipples as she spoke. "Ponppa! Ponppa! Wake up and -hnnng- watch me ride an angel."
She slowed her bouncing until she came to a stop where she began grinding herself on his dick. She enjoyed the feeling of fullness he was giving her, and she wanted to be watched by Ponppa. She wanted to show Ponppa how hard she could ride a man. How hard she'd fuck her one day.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Right after kissing Nagisa, Artemis would feel his dick grow slightly bigger inside of her, while Nagisa took a sharp breath and leaned his head back as Artemis suddenly felt tighter to him.

As Artemis pinched one of her nipples, Ponppa groaned before responding. "I'm looking, I'm looking. Fuck, I should be recording this." She says, picking up her phone, having managed to fish out her phone by reaching down besides the couch where her discarded clothing was. Unlocking it, she began filming Artemis and Nagisa with a smile.

As Artemis began simply grinding her herself on his dick, Nagisa moaned loudly before speaking. "Fuck, I'm about to cum!" He informs them as his dick began throbbin inside of Artemis while he began bucking his own hips slightly.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:18 am

Artemis stopped her movements when Ponppa spoke. She looked at the girl as she pulled out a phone to video tape them. Artemis spoke as she turned around on Nagisa's dick to face her lover. "You're not allowed to share that unless I specifically say so. Nagisa prepare yourself. I'm gonna make Ponppa envious of you."
Artemis gave Ponppa a wicked grin before she raised her hips and slammed them down. She repeated this process in a accelerating pace. After she started moving fast enough she fell forward onto her hands. She focused all of her body's energy into bouncing on Nagisa as hard as possible and as fast as possible.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:45 pm

"Of course, I'm not going to do that. I'll let you film me as well, and only the three of us will have a copy." Ponppa reassures Artemis, still smiling as she keeps filming.

However, as Artemis decides to step her game up, Nagisa's eyes go wide and he tries to stop her. "Wait, Artemis I'm-" He begins only to let out a moan as she began slamming down on his dick, making him cum, filling the condom, providing it with enough lubrication that Artemis reckless slamming down on his dick resulted in her pulling the condom off of of his dick, slamming down on his cum covered, still climaxing dick, shooting hot, sticky semen inside of her pussy and a small spurt reaching her womb, as she managed to slam all the way down onto his dick for a brief moment. "F-fuck!" Nagisa lets out, groaning as the feeling of going raw felt so much better than with the condom, making him cum some more.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:49 am

Artemis let out a moan as she felt the seed fill her insides. She climaxed as the warmth filled her, and squeezed her tits roughly to try to quell the burning pleasure. When it was done she looked down at Nagisa angrily before sighing. "You're paying for the damn pill. Fuck, I still want more...I know what I want. Ponppa keep this angel busy while I got get him another reward."
Artemis pulled off Nagisa's rod with a pop and bent over to give him a kiss on the cheek. She walked to the room where Anna was fucking Junie and threw open the door. She stood there in the nude as she spoke. "Anna, are you done with him. I wanna borrow you."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:08 am

"Y-yeah." Nagisa managed to confirm he didn't mind paying for Artemis pill, while Ponppa chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll take good care of him." Ponppa promised, getting up from the couch and putting the phone down so it could keep recording her and Nagisa where he laid on the floor.

Before Artemis had gotten even halfway up the stair to the second floor, she could clearly hear the moaning (Athena had definitely lost the bet about who could make who moan the loudest) and the wet slaps of skin on skin, leading her to a closed door. Upon opening it, Artemis walked in on Junie filling Anna full wish his seed with a drawn out moan, while she laid on her bed with him on top of her in a mating press position. Both of them were covered in plenty of Junie's spunk, Anna more so than Junie, especially around her mouth, pussy and ass, which were caked with plenty of semen. The room reeked with their sexual fluids. Hearing the door open, Junie turned to look at her and smiled, before pulling out of Anna, some strings of cum still shooting from his dick and covering her stomach in even more semen.

"Come to give her a break? I'm afraid I''ll break her if this goes on, and I can't stop myself." Junie told her, losing his smile, seemingly serious as he sounded regretful and hoping, apparently sincere.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:19 am

Artemis gave Junie a couple looks up and down. Options popped in her head, but most were violent. Her aroused mind was cleared pretty quickly by the scene. She spoke with a frown. "She's gonna get pregnant you dumb fuck. I'm taking her. You're going to go take a cold bath in her bathtub. You're body won't be able to lose much more fluids."
Artemis walked in, unafraid of Junie as she was fairly certain she could take him in a fight. She pulled Anna off the bed and into her arms before sighing and speaking. "If you behave well enough I'll let you do one sexual thing to me. If you can't think of one then I'll just give you a titfuck. Now go cool the fuck off."
Artemis carried her spunk covered friend downstairs and headed for the other bathroom. She stopped by Ponppa and Nagisa and spoke. "I'm gonna get Anna...Washed up. If one or both of you want to join me after you're done, I'd be up for a shower fuck or two."
She then went to the other bathroom and carried her friend into the shower. She turned the water to a nice warm temperature and went about washing her off. Although the more clean she got, the more aroused Artemis would get.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:44 am

Junie looked guilty as Artemis disapproved of him climaxing inside of Anna, but still spoke up about it. "S-she said it would be fine, she's on the pill. But yeah, a cold bath might help, we should have thought about it earlier." He says, looking a bit ashamed while blushing, although he didn't avert his gaze from Artemis rather enticing body. His gaze followed her as she stepped inside, and he began looking rather uncertain for a moment, before quickly leaving the room as she ordered him to go clean himself up, as well as hydrate himself.

Picking Anna up, it was inevitable for Artemis not to get covered in plenty of Junie's spunk as well, seeing as it was covering a majority of Anna's body, and she was actually lying in a small puddle of it. It was clear the bed would need some very intense cleaning after this, or had to be replaced altogether. Carrying Anna downstairs was a bit difficult, especially without leaving a trail of cum after them, but Artemis managed without any further problems.

Once they got downstairs, Artemis would see Nagisa and Ponppa in a 69 position, enjoying each other's attention. Hearing Artemis plan, Ponppa managed to look to her slightly before giving her a thumbs up.

Getting into the bathroom, Artemis would already hear the pipes running water to the bath upstairs, as well as the splashing water from the shower head Junie was using. As she began cleaning Anna, she seemed to come to a bit, still smiling before suddenly giggling and leaning forward to kiss Artemis without either an explanation or a warning. Anna's tongue immediately darted inside of Artemis, letting her get a taste of Anna's, rather slimy, and salty tasting tongue, likely covered in some remnants of Junie's spunk, some of the spunk from around her mouth that hadn't had a chance to wash off yet staining Artemis own lips now.
Last edited by Fantasy Fanatic on Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:50 am

Artemis didn't even hesitate in returning the kiss and after a few seconds and letting her tongue dance with Anna's she broke the kiss and pushed the girl down. She spat out Junie's cum and opened her mouth to let the raining water fall into it. Once she had enough in her mouth, she swished it around before kissing Anna again forcing the water into it. She practically scrubbed the girl's mouth with her tongue before pulling back and spitting out the salty water. She didn't care for the taste of sperm, so she made sure Anna's mouth was. She spoke as she got her hands nice and wet. "Some one's got me frisky again. Time to clean out those pipes."
She kept Anna held down as best as she could with the water raining on the girl's crotch. She shoved two fingers inside her vagina and began fiercely fingering the girl. Her fingers arched in a way to pull the sperm that was inside the girl out. She spoke as she fingered Anna. "GOD I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR SO LONG! MOAN FOR ME ANNA!"
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:13 am

Anna began chuckling, while also moaning weakly. "Well, you turned out to be rather eager all of a sudden. Not that I'm complaining, but who's taking care of Junie now? He was kind of on his last legs, and I was hoping I could claim to have taken it all the way and be seen as someone able to handle that. Guess I didn't quite make it. Also, I am kinda sore and don't feel you working me down there too much, still, keep going, it does feel good." Anna tells Artemis, leaning so that she could whisper into Artemis ear, then give her a kiss on the cheek before leaning back against the shower wall with an amused smile as she kept moaning silently as Anna worked on her pussy.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Artemis listened to Anna as she played with the girl's lower lips. She frowned when she was informed that her work wasn't as rewarding for Anna as it should be. When the girl asked about Junie, Artemis spoke with a smirk. "I made him go take a cold bath because obviously you two shouldn't have even begun what you did. You do realize that he probably got your pregnant right? Any plans for that cus I'm not sure a day after pill will fix magical fertility."
She pushed a third finger inside the girl before moving her other hand to the girl's ass and began washing it out as well. She looked at Anna with a half smirk, half frown.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 pm

Anna actually looked a bit startled at Artemis speculation for a moment, before she shook her head. "Well, I didn't think about that. I was thinking the pill would take care of it. Although, if it doesn't work, there's always abortion." Anna says, remaining positive. "And worst case scenario? Still worth it." Anna says with a chuckle, only to be interrupted by an involuntary moan from Artemis as she felt her pussy widen further, as well as Artemis beginning to work on her asshole.

"You don't have to be so rough you know." Anna manages to say with a smirk, before lifting her own hands and reaching for Artemis own crotch and butt. "I see you've managed to get Nagisa properly out of his shell, and looks like the boy even managed to score it big time." Anna says as she notices the traces of cum in Artemis own pussy, having slid a finger inside to check Artemis insides out, while her other hand found Artemis butt-plug. "Oh, now this is a little bit in the way, isn't it. Let's get rid of it." She says, before pulling it out, slowly, agonizingly slowly while smirking at Artemis and gauging her reaction as the butt plug spread her ass on its way out.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Artemis listened to Anna while she attempted to clean the girl's insides. She spoke when the girl said worth it. "You do know abortions are painful and if it's ever found out you'll be shamed for a long time at school...I say you look into getting child support from Junie and raise it yourself. I'll help you."
She grabbed the soap as Anna's hands moved across her body. When she felt the girl pierce her insides she let out a moan, but when the girl took a hold of the buttplug she dropped the bottle. The process of slowly pulling out the anal intruder kept Artemis in a state of moaning and groaning. She orgasmed as it neared the end and let out a sigh of relaxation when it was done. She didn't have much time to rest as feelings from her womanhood returned with vigor. She grabbed the bottle of soap and practically dumped it on the two of them as she began grinding her body against Anna's. Her hands rubbed the suds onto the girl's back as she moaned and spoke. "Nagisa's reward time isn't over yet. He's gonna fuck you next."
She yelled as she rose up from the sud covered girl. "PONPPA, NAGISA, COME SEE WHAT I MADE!"
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Anna frowned a bit as Artemis spoke about abortions being painful. "Artemis, I'm not going to wait for a long time until aborting. It's only painful by the time the stomach begins expanding, what is that, 2 months? There are painless and way simpler abortion methods." She says, shaking her head.

"Hey!" Anna protested as Artemis suddenly emptied the soap over them, only to hear Artemis talking about Nagisa's reward not being over. "Well, if you don't mind, I'd be more than happy to reward him." Anna says with a sly smile.

A moment after Artemis had called for Nagisa and Ponppa, Nagisa opened the door shyly. "Um, Ponppa decided to go and see how Junie was doing, so I'm not sure she heard you." He explains, arriving alone before taking in the sight before him, both Anna and Artemis, naked, wet and covered in soap suds. Paired with the drink from earlier, Nagisa's instantly hard member was a surprise to no one as he blushed. Although, he seemed more transfixed by the sight before him, than bothered by his body announcing his excitement to the two of them as he didn't try to cover up in embarrassment. His wings suddenly shot out to the sides, stiff as well as he stood there open mouthed. He had expected something lewd, but reality had shown him up and beaten his expectations and what he was ready for.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Artemis heard that Ponppa ran off to check on Junie and cursed internally. If she had to wager, Ponppa was going to have sex with Junie which annoyed her. She took only a second to let the annoyance pass. She was being too hard on both Junie and Ponppa, and she didn't have a right to stop either of them. Junie was still going to get punished for what he did to Anna, but at least she didn't have to worry about Ponppa getting pregnant. She'd have to iron out the details of their relationship after Nagisa gave Anna a good fucking. Artemis shifted in such a way that she pulled open Anna's legs and presented her body to Nagisa. "Come here and show Anna some love."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed May 22, 2019 11:42 pm

The already present blush on Nagisa's face deepened as he saw Ponppa present Anna's pussy for him, asking him to fuck her as well. Earlier that day, he hadn't even dreamed of getting laid anytime soon, at best hoping to maybe get a girlfriend, yet here he was, about to be the first to fuck every girl at this get together. "I-uh..." He began to respond, before gulping and trying to force down his timid nature, knowing that it wasn't really wanted here. "If you're fine with it." He then said, looking at Anna who chuckled and gave him a nod.

"Go ahead angel boy, I want to feel how divine you are." She says jokingly, chuckling at her own joke, reaching down with one hand to spread her lips for Nagisa, while her other reached around Artemis and grabbed hold of one of her breasts.

Nagisa at first had a bit of trouble moving from the spot with his winds spread wide to either side. Managing to get them back under his will, he finally approached, reaching for Anna's breasts, before getting down on his knees and leaning forward to line himself up with her pussy, still blushing. "Are you sure you wanna do this raw, I mea-" Nagis began, only to be interrupted by Anna leaning forward and kissing him, moaning as she felt the tip of his dick against her folds.

Meanwhile, due to the pipes connecting the two bathrooms, it was possible to hear the muffled moans of Ponppa, as it became clear she had found Junie.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games