A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Ponppa chuckled at Artemis comment, and winked at her discreetly.

Nagisa on the other hand seemed embarrassed, if happy at the compliment as he averted his gaze with blushing cheeks.

"Like I said, if my secret is only harmful to me, should it be revealed. It is otherwise completely safe." Junie promised her.

Nagisa blushed a bit more as Artemis called him an angel, but nodded and drew his card.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Second round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Nagisa's roll: 5 (change game location)

As soon as Nagisa had read the card, they all suddenly found themselves no longer sitting in Anna's house, but in the middle of public park, the couches, carpets and other furniture that had been in the room having been brought there with them. What was truly bizarre was that while the ceiling lamp hadn't been brought with, the paintings, clock and TV hung on the walls were now just hanging in the air, as if there were still walls to support them. Everyone blinked at the sudden change in location. Fortunately, it was just a little bit chillier than it had been indoors.

"Okay, this is somehow even scarier than anything else." Junie comments.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Artemis was blushing at Ponppa's wink when the world around her decided to change. She looked around and took in the oddity of her surroundings, and attempted to figure out where they were. She spoke as she pulled out her phone to check for her GPS. "The concept that this game can break the very fabric of reality is terrifying. We need to finish this quickly...we may also need to figure out how to get all of this furniture back to Anna's house. I'll uh call my parents later. Dad won't ask too many questions and he has a big truck. Next up Anna."
Artemis realized that she was still sitting on the ground. The grass wasn't uncomfortable, but she'd rather be on some sort of cushioning. She got up and moved to the couch that Ponppa was near or on. She had a tiny bit of hope that her wink earlier wasn't just a joke.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:17 pm

"A-actually, I might be wrong, but it's possible that we'll be sent back once the game ends. The card says specifically that the game's location changes. If the game ends, the change in location should be null, and we should find ourselves back at Anna's house... I hope." Nagisa spoke up, only to shy away from everyone's sudden attention on him. Attention, which actually included a man walking his dog in the park they were now in.

"That's very optimistic, but I hope you're right." Anna says, reaching for her next card with building dread.

Second round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Anna's roll: 13 (Change gender)

As soon as the words on the card registered, Anna grew pale and her body was suddenly completely different, making her scream, in a distinctly masculine voice as she had suddenly turned into a boy.

"Okay, that's just not cool." Junie says with a frown, as soon as he realized what had happened.

Ponppa and Nagisa simply starred wide eyed at the horrified Anna. At the very least, Anna had been spared further awkwardness by being a boy in female clothing, and had his clothes changed as well.
Last edited by Fantasy Fanatic on Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Artemis nodded to Nagisa as he spoke. She answered him before Anna drew her card. "Makes sense to me. You're a smart one."
She gave him a smile but then heard Anna scream. She noted the masculinity and frowned when she turned and spotted her friend's new gender. She stood up and calmly walked over before hugging her. She whispered with a warm tone. "Don't worry, we'll figure this out. Worst case I'll take responsibility."
She let go and gave Anna wink in an attempt to cheer her up.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Anna didn't really seem to hear or comprehend what Artemis was saying, she was hyperventilating. It took only a moment, but Ponppa suddenly snapped out of her shocked state and realized that Anna was in the worst condition right now. Putting her own shock, and questions on a metaphorical shelf, she walked over and reminded Anna of the cold, hard reality, in order to distract her from the crushing reality.

The slap to Anna's face was loud enough to echo through the park, and a red imprint was already visible on Anna's face as he slowly turned to look at Ponppa in shock, before letting out a sigh and hanging his head. "Thanks." He said, sounding incredibly sad, yet still grateful.

"Woah, okay, ouch." Junie commented, only to wince as Ponppa turned to glare at him. Raising his hands, he showed that he gave up, and Ponppa turned back to Anna, her glare melting away.

"Anna, things will turn out fine. Let's not assume anything until the game ends." Ponppa tells her, to which Anna simply nodded, before sighing again.

"I'll try, let's get this over with." Anna said, remembering that her friends were ready to help her once the game concluded, although, she was hoping against all odds that she would draw the same card again, and if not, another card that could turn her back.

With a grave face, Ponppa drew her third card.

Third round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Ponppa's roll: 63 (Rape by minotaur)

As soon as Ponppa read the card, Junie gasped and pointed at the figure a bit over two meters tall that had appeared behind Ponppa. Nagisa starred in disbelief once again, although he was beginning to think he might be getting used to being surprised by this game, which he didn't like for some reason. Anna, who was the closest to Ponppa ended up backing away a bit in fear.

Before Ponppa could even try to turn around, the Minotaur that had appeared behind her had already grabbed her around her waist and picked her up off the ground, before throwing her to the ground, the impact making her lose her breath as she landed on her back.

Nagisa stood up to run to Ponppa's aid, only to find himself unable to move anymore beyond that.

Both Junie and Anna seemed to be paralyzed still in both chock and fright.

The frothing minotaur seemed only to have eyes for Ponppa as it looked down on her form, and the large member between its legs began to rise, its intentions clear as day.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:08 pm

Sorry if this all seems jumbled.

Artemis watched the exchange between Anna and Ponppa and sighed. She felt useless as usual, and resigned herself to just sitting next to Anna. She looked at Ponppa as she glared at Junie. She was happy someone else was willing to shut him up. Everything that happened next seemed like the start to a nightmare. ponppa's card hit the ground and Artemis could see the text. She saw the figure appear and felt a chill down her spine. When it grabbed Ponppa she was already moving to assist her, but it didn't matter as some force stopped her from approaching closer. She threw her jacket to Ponpaa in hopes that the girl could grab it. She yelled at the others as she turned to grab something off the table. "Grab something big to throw or turn the fuck around. Nobody is watching this!"
Something is Artemis' mind told her she couldn't do anything, but she wanted to try. After her inevitable failure she'd move to where Ponppa was being raped and check that the others weren't watching. She'd punch either guys if they did try to watch. Although she felt a bit bad as she kept looking at Ponppa. During all this she spoke. "Just focus on me Ponppa. Bite the jacket and focus on me. It's okay, it'll be over soon. Just hold on and watch me. Ignore it, and focus on me."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:29 am

Nagisa had already turned around before Artemis had said anything, blushing heavily, he looked scared, embarrassed but also guilty.

Junie, was chocked, but even he had the decency to turn around after Artemis told him to. In fact, he actually tried to get up and help Ponppa as well, but was unable to do so, all he could do was be frustrated at his inability to help.

Anna seemed to be crying before he also turned away.

"P-please, t-turn away as well, I don't want you to see me be raped." Ponppa told Artemis, before squeezing her eyes shut and biting down on the jacket Artemis had thrown her. The Minotaur who had patiently waited for his erection to reach full mast seemed to leer as seemed to understand what they spoke about and was getting off to it. Grunting, it leaned down and grabbed hold of Ponppa's clothes before ripping them apart, before doing the same to her underwear, leaving her lying naked on the grass, still recovering and unable to resist due to having been thrown to the ground earlier.

As Nagisa heard Ponppa's clothes rip, he closed his eyes and covered his ears as well as he cried for Ponppa, feeling like he was a bad person as rape happened just a few meters from him, and he did nothing to stop it. Anna had similarly curled up, covering his ears, while Junie was gritting his teeth and looking away, hating the situation as well.

And then, the Minotaur began raping Ponppa. Her muffled cries sounding together with the sudden slapping sounds of the Minotaur ruthlessly pistoning in and out of her, grunting in pleasure while Ponppa cried in pain, which soon, much to her own dismay began turning into pleasure, and it was instead muffled moans that were heard.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:17 am

Before Ponppa lost her self control to the point that her body began moaning, she would look towards Artemis, and a small amount of betrayal would be visible in Ponppa's eyes, before she look away from Artemis gaze in shame. She hadn't wanted anyone see her like this, yet Artemis had looked on anyways. As the pained, muffled cries changed into muffled moans, the Minotaur seemed to pick up on it and reached down, grabbing one of Ponppa's legs, using it to turn her over to lie on her stomach before he took hold of her under her armpits and stood up properly, using one hand to prop up Ponppa, while he used the other one to grab her leg and then use it to prop her up against himself so he could grab her other leg with his other arm and then raise both of them above her head, keeping her impaled on his dick and her back laying against his chest. The Minotaur now held Ponppa so that her front was in Artemis direction, exposing quite clearly where the two of them were connected, how his member was outlined by bulge upon Ponppa's skin and how it moved as he began thrusting, bouncing her on top of his cock. Her breast's doing the same from the violet motion. And on top of everything, during a moan of pleasure, Ponppa had managed to drop the jacket from her jaws, and began moaning out loud as the Minotaur seemed to smile in Artemis direction with pride. He was boasting, showing his 'prize' off towards Artemis, knowing she could do nothing to stop him.

Anna seemed to whimper more, trying to cover her ears better, having apparently failed to keep the new, louder, no longer muffled moans out. Nagisa seemed to be mumbling something to himself as he openly cried, while Junie seemed to remain steeled in his anger and resolve for, something.

And then, after what felt like an eternity, the Minotaur roared, let go of Ponppa's legs and instead grabbed her by the waist, before pushing her down as hard as he could onto his cock and shooting his load inside of her, the slight bulge along her stomach showing the invader inside of her, suddenly became a larger bulge that seemed to slowly increase in size. Ponppa moaned in pleasure as she felt her womb fill with hot Minotaur seed. After a few minutes, the Minotaur snorted and let go of Ponppa, letting her fall to the ground and simultaneously slide off his now more flaccid dick. Ponppa landed on her stomach, and the bulge, immediately being squished by her own body weight, making her groan as plenty of semen leaked out of her pussy. Seemingly pleased, the Minotaur shot one last string of cum over Ponppa's prone body and disappeared, leaving a white streak covering her back and left butt cheek, while the her pussy slowly spewed more semen out onto the grass.

No one seemed to want to move. It was clear that they knew it was now over, except possibly for Nagisa who was still mumbling to himself, covering his ears while looking away while crying with closed ears. It seemed like this was definitely a job left up to Artemis, seeing as how she was the only girl out of them now. Of course, with Ponppa's turn over, Artemis would feel the need to draw a card, even if the compulsion was very weak to begin with.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:32 am

Artemis kept eye contact with the Minotaur as it flaunted it's prize. Her stance would become more animalistic as her face took on a rage that didn't really fit the meek nerd. She growled as she spoke to it. "Best hope this barrier doesn't fall before you leave. Fucking skin you like a deer you fat cow."
Part of Artemis knew her words feel on deaf ears, but the hunter and animal inside her needed the little bit of release. Once he was finished and Ponppa was laying on the ground cover in his spunk, Artemis watched him leave with growl. She moved as soon as she could, and already had her shirt off by the time she reached the girl. She grabbed her jacket off the ground and used it to wipe off Ponppa's back. She then Rolled the girl onto her back before pulling her into her lap. She laid her shirt over her chest and held her tight. She whispered in the girl's ear. "I'm sorry Ponppa, I couldn't do anything. I'm sorry I couldn't look away, but I didn't want to miss a chance to attack. I needed to watch for that opening, so I could attack and rip his fucking throat out. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance. Please forgive. Please be okay."
Artemis didn't even care that she was only in her bra or that the damn cards were making her want to draw them. Her only concern was the nude girl in her lap. She wished she had her dad's strength right now.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:10 pm

Ponppa didn't really seem to be able to respond to Artemis. Her body seemed to shudder at her touch and a moan escaped her mouth. Turning her over onto her back showed that her eyes had rolled back, reminding Artemis that Ponppa's second card, had been an increase in pleasure sensitivity. In her false, enhanced bliss, Ponppa was smiling, showing she had yet to return from her orgasmic high. At the same time, she seemed to hug Artemis back on reflex.

"Is it over, can we turn around now?" Junie asked, still facing away, but no longer covering his ears, the only noise to really look out for now being Ponppa's occasional moans and groans as her body recovered.

Artemis would feel the compulsion to draw her card grow stronger, doing so faster than expected, based on earlier rounds.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Artemis let out a sigh and spoke as she held Ponppa. "Yeah Junie it's over. Bring me a pillow or something from the couch and a blanket if you could. Ponppa isn't going to be moving for a while. Also bring me the deck please, it's my turn to draw."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 pm

"Yeah, alright. Let me just snap Nagisa out of it." Junie answered, walking over and grabbing Nagisa by the shoulder, rousing him from his attempts to close everything out. Although, once her turned around and saw that Ponppa still wasn't actually decent, he blushed and looked anywhere but her. While Junie picked up a cushion from one of the couches, Nagisa walked over to where the scraps of Ponppa's clothing were and picked them up, before he began doing something with them.

After a moment, Junie was offering Artemis the cushion and his own shirt as a substitute for a blanket. Nagisa soon came up as well, covering his eyes with one hand while blushing, and offering improvised clothing that at the very least would cover Ponppa properly. Junie then offered her the deck so she could draw a card. Anna had recovered somewhat herself, sitting on one of the couches and not looking at them all, wearing a sad expression.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:07 am

Artemis held Ponppa tight while she watched the others assist her with making Ponppa decent. She took the semi-repaired clothes before looking at the deck. She drew a card and sighed as she read it.

card number 93: pleasure sensitivity doubled.

She tossed the card to the side and spoke. "So cards can repeat. Junie your turn. Hey Ponppa now I'm as sensitive as you."
It would be obvious at this point that the only thing keeping her calm was holding Ponppa. She spoke as she reached into her pocket. "Would anybody mind if I called my dad? We have an RV and he can track my phone."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:34 am

"Go ahead. By this point, I'll do anything to lessen the crazy." Junie says with a sigh as he took the deck himself, intending to draw a card, having let Artemis do all the re-dressing of Ponppa.

"What will my parents think of me?" Anna asked herself in a mutter, Nagisa choosing to walk over to him and sit down to comfort him.

Drawing the card, Junie anticipated the worst.

Third round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Junie's roll: 2 (Increase breast size by 1 cup size. (Female.) Increase dick size. (Male.))

Junie's frown didn't change, but he raised an eyebrow before he put the card down, face down. "Same card as last time... Anna, how many different cards are there this deck?" Junie asks her, seemingly a bit uncomfortable as he turned towards Anna as he spoke. Artemis would notice he now had a bit of a bulge in his pants.

"There's quite a few more than those we've already drawn. But it seems any card we draw returns to the deck somehow, and there are doubles of some of them." Anna explains, seemingly sad and resigned now. Nagisa looked worried.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:26 am

Artemis dialed up her father while Nagisa went to comfort Anna. Her discussion was short and it ended with a shocked expression. She spoke as Junie out his card face down. "Well we can't expect my father to come help us. According to his tracking software...well we're still at Anna's house. Shit."
She looked at Junie before noticing the bulge. She blushed as realization hit her. She broke into a laugh as she spoke. "You're fucking shutting me. You got dick size increasing cards? Fucking hell you lucky prick."
Her laughter broke down into tears as she spoke. "Why the fuck are Anna and Ponppa the ones getting fucked over. Fucking Nagisa has a damn halo and now you're dicks bigger. Anna's now got a fucking identity crisis and Ponppa's been raped into a fucking stupor. I shoulda just suggested one fucking round. I'm sorry guys."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:48 am

Junie seemed to get annoyed as Artemis revealed his secret, but ended up just sighing. "Yeah, well it's actually annoying. It will take time getting used to, and it won't be pleasant if I draw it a few more times." He tells her, shaking his head.

"It's not your fault Artemis, we all agreed to this, we didn't know this game was cursed." Nagisa tells Artemis.

"Yeah, if anyone, I'm to blame. I wish I never found this stupid game. I'm going to roast my parents when they come back home until they tell me why this was in out attic." Anna says, growing less sad and more angry and annoyed with herself and her parents.

Sighing, Nagis stands up and walks over to the deck. "Seems it's my turn." He says, before drawing a card.

Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Nagisa's roll: 23 (Swallow mouthful of fresh semen)

As soon as Nagisa had registered what the card said, his eyes went wide and his hand went to his mouth, as if he was about to throw up, before he instead swallowed and began coughing and spitting. "Oh fuck, that was not pleasant." He manages to say, disgusted at what had just happened. Thinking quick, he takes a soda can from the table and drinks from it to was away the taste.

"What happened?" Anna asked, confused, only for Nagisa to shake his head.

"Please don't ask. It's just disgusting, so don't worry about it." He tells them while he takes a moment to recover by breathing the fresh air and trying to forget the sudden assault to the inside of his mouth and throat, still occasionally spitting after gurgling the soda in his mouth.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:07 am

Artemis let out a sigh when Junie scolded her a bit. She knew she'd say something rude if she got too relaxed. She spoke after he finished his statement. "Sorry..."
She looked at Nagisa as he spoke and then to Anna as s/he spoke. Artemis just nodded to them and shook Ponppa a bit to try to shake her of her condition. "Hey you almost back beautiful? You're missing out on the party."
Artemis looked up when Nagisa started coughing. She looked confused before speaking out loud. "I swear we're all going to need therapy."
Artemis looked at Anna and spoke with a calming tone. "Take your time."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:24 am

"Putting it off won't change anything, I just want this to be over as soon as possible." Anna says, shaking his head as he stands up and walks over to the cards, drawing one.

Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Anna's roll: 16 (Impregnated by closest male. (Female.) Changed into Female. (Male.))

Much to Anna's delight, she was back to being herself, even if her clothes had changed to be slightly inappropriate. "Oh thank god!" She exclaimed relieved, sitting back down in the couch with relief, not really caring for the fact that her shirt was unbuttoned all the way and barely covering her breasts at they were. Junie's bulge in his pants growing slightly, as his pants constricted and he showed discomfort on his face as he saw Anna back to her regular self, if in a much more revealing outfit.

Nagisa on the other hand looked away, blushing while still drinking soda, trying to forget the awful taste he had been subjected to. Meanwhile, Ponppa's breathing seemed to return to normal and she seemed to be coming to.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:41 am

Artemis looked up at Anna and blushed. She spoke with a slight stutter. "Um Anna...I know you're happy to be a girl again, but please button up your shirt and stop teasing me."
She felt Ponppa start to come to and looked down at her. She released her a little while speaking. "Someone's waking up...Should I let go?"
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:14 am

"Huh? Oh." Anna replied, seemingly only now realizing how she looked. Blushing, she began closing her shirt up, looking embarrassed.

Meanwhile, Ponppa was waking up, groaning as her mind returned to her and her body felt the abuse it had endured, but not felt during the wave of pleasure forced upon her. "Fuck, I'm really sore, and my head hurts. It's my turn again, I feel like I have to draw another card." Ponppa says, seemingly having been awoken by this compulsion, rather than anything else. Shuddering, she reached out with her hand in the direction of the deck, and felt a card end up in her hand, flipping it over, she read what it said.

Fourth round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Ponppa's roll: 30 (Return to normal)

As soon as the effect of the card took hold, Ponppa suddenly found herself no longer hurting, her head no longer pounding and her insides no longer felt dirtied by foul seed. Her clothes were once again whole, and not scraps, salvage from torn clothes. She had her underwear back as well, everything back to normal, as if she had never been raped. Blinking in surprise for a moment, Ponppa frowned. "Not like I don't appreciate something like that being undone, but I don't appreciate something like having to experience something like that, and then have it 'not happen'. I can still remember it, and just undoing it isn't enough... even if I am grateful about it..." Ponppa says, shuddering before hugging herself. Although, she didn't say anything to Artemis about letting go of her.

"This game is the oddest thing. It seems to offer some "great" things, with a risk for utter humiliation and permanent changes to your life." Junie says, shaking his head. "I think this is something you only gamble on, only if you have nothing to lose, and play with your enemies." He says, trying to analyse why anyone would ever play a game with such risks.

"Let's hope things don't go horribly wrong again. We're nearly at the end now." Anna says, a bit optimistic.

Nagisa nods,hoping nothing bad would happen again, before looking towards Artemis, as it was once again her turn.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games