A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:12 am

Artemis grabbed his hands as they were placed on her hips. She pulled them to her chest as she resumed full control of the pace. She didn't slow necessarily, but she did begin the fun cycle of high speed bouncing and then slow grinding. When he expanded inside her, she let out a lewd moan and made sure Junie's hands were working on her breast instead of trying to control her pace. She gave him a glare as she bottomed out and began gently grinding back and forth. "Come on, your job is to make me moan. I want a good orgasm, so give me one."
She placed one hand on her thigh to help her keep her torso straight while the other moved to her womanhood. She began massaging her clit which only brought about more moans. She tried to keep her composure as a small orgasm spread through her body. She hoped that Junie hadn't noticed and focused on keep most of her moan inside. Her pace didn't stop though as she steadily bounced, hoping her next orgasm was a huge one.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:02 pm

"F-fine, if that's how you want it, then I'll do my best. You better not complain afterwards!" Junie retorts, grabbing onto her breasts firmly, while letting his thumbs flick against her nipples while the rest of his fingers massaged her mounds. Holding back as to not hurt her, he was still relentless in his approach as he did so, making sure to buck his hips to meet her own as she moved up and down his dick, continuing to do so as she began grinding him once he was fully inside of her.

Leaning forward, he let go of her right breast, instead guiding it to his lips before putting it in his mouth and begin sucking on it, as well as lightly chewing on it, careful not to actually bite it while his tongue flicked the tip of it, over and over again. His other hand changed its grip, grabbing hold of her nipple and began pulling on it, changing how and in what direction with irregular intervals to keep her guessing as his hips began grinding against hers.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:03 pm

Artemis couldn't suppress her moans anymore and focused more on trying to keep Junie from moving. She did her nails into his chest as she leaned over and let him play with her breast. She tried to push against his bucking to stop it. She spoke as she groaned from his efforts. "Who said -hnnng- that you could thrust. Fucking disobedient -ah!- asshole."
One of Junie's thrusts hit her in just the right place as he pulled her nipple and bit the other. She raked his chest with her nails as a surge of electricity flew up her spine and forced her to straighten up. She let out a loud cry of pleasure as her pussy tightened and she tried to get a few more bounces on his large rod. She'd only stop after her climax ended, and that took a half minute. She sat straight up in the after glow of her orgasm.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Junie frowned a bit as she accused him of being an A-hole. Did she even want him to pleasure her like she claimed? How could he do so if he didn't put any effort in? "I'm just putting in the effort to pleasure you!" He responds, enduring her nails digging into his skin. As she climaxed, he let out a loud moan of his own as her pussy contracted around his dick, pushing him over the edge and making him climax as well, shooting plenty of strong, warm, strings of cum into her pussy, a final thrust making him bottom out in her as deep as he could manage as his heat induced urges urged him to fill her womb, and perhaps make her submit to continue mating with him for a while.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:40 pm

Artemis came down from her climax and pulled herself off his dick. She sat back and let his rod rest on her belly as her womanhood leaked some of his seed. She spoke as she looked at him. "Are you satisfied yet, or are you wanting to try to fuck me into unconsciousness as well?"
She looked at the claw marks she made and grinned wickedly. While her libido was tamed and her need to dominate subsided a decent bit, she did revel in the fact that she had a man trapped under her and clawed up.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:54 pm

"Um..." Junie began, looking down at his still erect dick, hoping she would realize it that it was not yet satisfied. "I'm afraid not. Are you up for another round... or two? I won't force you, but..." Junie trailed off as his dick twitched a bit, needily. "Also, could you mind your nails?" He asks her with a bit of a wince as he looked up at her, enjoying the view.
Fantasy Fanatic

Previous

Return to Private Games