A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 22, 2019 11:56 pm

Artemis watched the timid Nagisa with a smirk. When a hand grabbed her breast she let out a lewd moan. She spoke as Nagisa and Anna started to connect. "Come on Nag-"
She heard the moaning from above and frowned. How dare Junie make her Ponppa moan that loud! She heard Anna moan and smirked at and idea. She spoke as she pushed Anna onto Nagisa. "Oh stop holding back you little angel!"
She forced Nagisa onto the ground as she pushed Anna onto him. Making sure that Anna's hole was pierced before she began forcing the girl's body up and down with her own strength. Her grip on Anna's thighs wouldn't be easily broken and she planned on making both of them moan. She mumbled as she forced the two to have sex. "Fucking Ponppa, fucking Junie and moaning like that...Should only moan like that for me..."
Despite her grumbles, her body trembled at the sounds of Ponppa moaning. It seemed that even muffled and in another room, Ponppa's voice aroused Artemis.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu May 23, 2019 12:10 am

"Woah, what-!" Nagisa began to protest as he immediately had to move his arms to support him and keep him from landing on his wings, only for his objections to be replaced by a moan as Anna had suddenly taken him down to the base with a surprised yelp of her own as Artemis pushed her down onto Nagisa's length, leaving them both stunned and moaning.

"W-wait, Artemis!" Anna tried to says, only to end up moaning as her waist was forcefully moved up and down by Artemis, resulting in loud, wet slaps as she lost the strength to resist and collapsed on top of Nagisa, while her hips kept moving, bit of their own accord, and with Artemis help, spearing her all the way to the womb, over and over again, leaving her a panting, moaning mess atop Nagisa who wasn't fairing any better, already twitching violently inside of Anna as he felt his dick repeatedly hit against the entrance to her womb, feeling as if it was kissing the tip each time they connected.

While Artemis was getting off to Ponppa's moans, it soon ended due to her own actions, as the moans of Anna and Nagisa echoing through the small bathroom drowned out the moans they could hear coming from the other bathroom. With Ponppa's voice drowned out, Artemis would have to settle for the scene before her that she had created. Each time she lifted Anna's bottom up, she would see Nagisa's dick, sticky with pre-cum and fem-juices, creating several strings that connected him and Anna together as they seperated, before Artemis forced Anna to slam back down with a satisfying smack, and moans accompanying it.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Thu May 23, 2019 12:20 am

Artemis was mostly distracted by Ponppa's moan though she did notice that Anna collapsed. She wanted to chuckle, but she remembered just how weakened Anna already was. Guilt mixed in with her irritation, but she kept the pace of the two. She felt her irritation fade when her two new toys began drowning out the noise from upstairs. She assisted them in their bouncing with a lewd smile. It was king of fun to be in control of the two of them. Innocent Nagisa and weak Anna were such loud toys two. Artemis spoke as she lifted Anna's waist and brought it back down. "Anna, how does Nagisa feel inside you? Don't worry I know the pleasure makes it hard to move. I'll help you along the way."
She pressed her back against Anna and moaned as her breast rubbed against the girl's back. She gripped Anna's thighs and speed up her bouncing, pressing her back harder against Anna. It wasn't much but between the moans and Anna's back roughly rubbing Artemis' breast, she felt her own satisfaction rising.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu May 23, 2019 12:43 am

Instead of any kind of response, Artemis would find the sweet sound of a loud, drawn out moan as Anna climaxed at one of the thrusts down onto Nagisa's dick.

As Artemis then decided to lay down on top of Anna, she would hear a protest from Nagisa, who was already struggling with keeping himself off his wings while Anna's body was pressing down on top of him, the feeling of her breasts against his chest where he could feel her hard nipples poking him was edging him on further, and suddenly he had to deal with Artemis pressing down on Anna as well, while keeping Anna going onto his dick. "He-hey! Come on! I can barely keep myself up here as is!" Nagisa complained, only to grunt as Anna got tighter around his dick, due to her climax, making him moan. "Oh, I'm about to cum!" He warned, panting as Anna didn't stop, courtesy of Artemis.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Thu May 23, 2019 12:53 am

Artemis smiled as the two climaxed. She spoke as she guided Anna down onto Nagisa. "Don't worry, about it, she's already filled, just give her some more cream. Anna wants this right?"
She felt a small tremor of pleasure at her acts of dominance, something she wasn't on a day to day basis. She would wait for Nagisa to climax before pulling Anna off and letting her rest on Nagisa. She would speak to the two with a smile. "Nagisa, how did you like Anna's wet hole? Feeling satisfied after all this?"
She wondered just how many times the virgin Nagisa could actually climax before he just lost consciousness.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu May 23, 2019 3:08 am

Anna shuddered in delight as she felt Nagisa climax with a loud moan of his own, filling her with warm, sticky, white baby batter. Having just climaxed, Nagisa couldn't keep himself up anymore as his arms gave out from under him, making him lay down on his wings, wincing as he did so, especially with the weight on top of him. As Artemis pulled Anna's hips off of his dick, his erection would remain hard and come out with an audible pop, making Anna shudder as her pussy leaked cum and her pussy was relaxing at the absence of a dick inside of it. Now, in the absence of Anna and Nagisa moaning loudly, Ponppa's moans became audible again.

"I think you're a bit to eager about this. You're really lewd, aren't you, Artemis?" Nagisa asks in response to Artemis question, feeling that Artemis pushing them like that was way more of a pervert than he had expected anyone there to be, especially her, as he had thought of her as someone shy like him.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 24, 2019 4:49 am

Artemis got off of the two and answered Nagisa with a sigh. "I'm only like this when I'm nice and aroused. Speaking of aroused, I need to lecture my girlfriend about moaning so loudly with out me."
She smiled at the two before exiting the bathroom. She had done her job there, and with out any form of birth control she'd be limited on what she could do with Nagisa. She stopped in the living room to grab her final condom before walking up the stairs. Her arousal hadn't faded as he mind went to thoughts of playing with Ponppa more. She'd also decided to tease Junie a bit. Once she arrived at the room she entered it and announced her presence. "Ponppa, I heard you having fun with out me! How rude, I thought we shared everything."
She'd approach the bathroom with a smirk before looking in on what she expected would be a very energetic fucking.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri May 24, 2019 7:00 am

"Alright, I think we're both taking a break here." Nagisa answered, getting an affirmative moan from Anna a Artemis lef the two of them alone in the shower.

Walking up the stairs, Artemis would once again hear the moans, although, this time they belonged to Ponppa instead of Anna. Opening the door to the Bathroom they were in, she indeed walked in on some fucking in full swing. Junie had Ponppa held up against the wall, holding her by her waist, while Ponppa's arms and legs were wrapped around him as he was pumping his length into her, trails of cum clearly showing that he had already cum inside of her at least once, and was still going at it, grunting with each thrust, while Ponppa moaned without holding back.

Seeing Artemis come it, she tried saying something in response to ehr announcement, only to end up moaning instead, while Junie turned to look at her, smiling as he heard her say something about sharing everything with Ponppa. "Well, if you don't mind, I'd love to show you a good time as well." Junie tells her with a smirk, before seemingly straining and pushing his length all the way inside Ponppa again, this time keeping his hips glued to hers as he unloaded another load inside of her. Moaning while making Ponppa moan a bit louder than earlier, while drawing it out and hanging her head over his shoulder, she grabbed hold of a spot on his neck with her mouth, and gave him a hickey, a few more already present in the general area of where the new one was placed.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:39 am

Artemis walked over with a wicked grin. She tapped his neck where the hickies were before speaking. "Ponppa, I can't believe you left so many marks on him. Did my body not deserve them? Hmmm...Maybe I'll see what makes this boy so special."
She moved her hand to Ponppa's head and rubbed her cheek affectionately. She spoke as she stepped back and pointing to bed. "Set Ponppa down and lay down like a good boy. I'll see if you can actually handle me. I think I could find a condom in Anna's dresser."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Luck roll for finding a condom: 7 Fail.
I did the other rolls just for fun...
Luck roll for finding a condom that hasn't expired: 1 Critical Fail.
Luck roll for finding a condom that is big enough: 3 Fail.
No luck there.

Both Ponppa and Junie both looked at Artemis as she spoke, not really able to respond as they were both still coming down from their post orgasm rushes, although Junie seemed rather happy with the idea to get to fuck Artemis as well. Ponppa was too out of it to respond, but after a few seconds of Panting, Junie had recovered enough to speak. "S-sure, if you don't mind." He tells her, before bracing himself and lifting Ponppa, holding her as he walks out of the bathroom to the nearest bed that Artemis had indicated over in Anna's room, laying her down on the bed, before slowly pulling out of her, drawing loud, drawn out moans from Ponppa as his still erect dick was pulling out of her.

As soon as his dick was free of her folds with a wet pop, she began leaking cum unto the floor, as Junie had laid her down so that her waist were just at the edge. Having just pulled out on Ponppa, Junie's dick was covered in Ponppa's juices, as well as his own cum, looking around, he reached for a wet towel to clean himself, up, before instead smirking and turning to Artemis. "Perhaps you wouldn't mind helping me out here?" He asks her, gesturing to his dick, inviting her to suck it clean for him.

Unfortunately for Artemis, despite looking through Anna's drawer, she wouldn't find anything. Seemed that Anna didn't make a habit of having a condom in her room, not even misplacing one by mistake. Seemed the ones she had brought out earlier truly were the only ones available.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:29 pm

Artemis looked at him and frowned as she spoke. "Clean your own self up. You're a big boy aren't you?"
She stepped back from the night table and sighed. No condoms meant she would be risking a lot if she let him use her vagina. She decided that she'd instead use another part of her body to tease him. She spoke as she walked over to the bed next to Ponppa. "Are you more of a thigh boy or a breast boy?"
She smiled at Ponppa as she waited for Junie to respond. She made sure she was emphasizing the boy part.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Junie sighed. "Fine, and I suppose I prefer breasts if you have to know." Junie tells her, not seemingly minding her calling him boy, not not having picked up on it. After all, he was currently dealing with his perpetual erection, as well as the fact that he now had to clean his dick himself, a bit disappointed that Artemis wouldn't suck it clean for him. Once he finished cleaning his dick, he would sit down on the edge of the bed, looking down to his side at Ponppa how was recovering, no longer leaking cum onto the floor, having instead fallen asleep.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:47 pm

Artemis walked over to him and flicked his forehead before she crouched down. She spoke as she pushed her breast together. "Eyes on me boy. I'm the only girl in the room you need to be focusing on."
She didn't even let him mentally prepare before slamming her breast down on his dick, and started rapidly rubbing his shaft. She spit a little to let the saliva lube up her breast as she worked him. She had an uncaring look on her face, but paid attention to his. Once she knew he was starting to get near his peak she paused all her movements and spoke. "Rules of the game boy, I cum first or you get punished. Since I can't trust you not to cum inside me, you'll have to deal with these lovely tits. Unfortunately for you, that means I don't get as much satisfaction, so best hold out."
She would give it a half minute before she started up again, aiming to repeat her previous tease. Her breath did increased in speed and she let out a couple light moans.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:59 pm

"Ow!" Junie complained as Artemis flicked his forehead, immediately turning his attention back to her, a bit annoyed but still willing to comply with a nod of his head. He let out a moan as he felt her breasts envelope his dick. He would smile as he relaxed again, leaning back slightly while still supporting himself with his arms so he could enjoy Artemis giving him a boob job to the fullest.

Soon, he would look about ready to climax again, his dick even throbbing with warmth in between her breasts, letting her know he was close. As she stopped and told him what she wanted out of him, he immediately began protesting. "Hey, no fair! I'm still sensitive from earlier, and a boob job is far more arousing to the guy than it is to the girl, isn't it?" He questions her, thinking it a bit unfair, although he didn't protest as she began stroking his dick with her breasts again, going faster this time as he let out moans of his own, although straining to try and keep himself from climaxing now.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Artemis slowed down her pace after his complaints and let out a sigh. She spoke as she glared at him. "Shouldn't a real man be more worried about the woman's pleasure."
She pulled her breast off of him and began pinching and teasing her nipples. She moaned as she worked herself for a minute before leaning forward again and returning to work his manhood. She let out some louder moans mixed with little statements. "Hmm not bad. Wouldn't mind playing with this dick more and the owner wasn't a bigger dick."
She smirked as she waited for his response. Yeah she was being mean to him, but he had had his way with two women today. He can handle a third having her way with him, and Artemis felt his ego could use a little trimming.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:47 pm

"Sorry, didn't mean to sound inconsiderate. I'd love to help you out to feel good, but you seem like you want to be the one in control right now." Junie tells her, before appreciating the show of her pinching and teasing her own nipples for a while, giving him a bit of time to recover and brace himself for what was going to come next.

As Artemis called him a dick, he sighed. "Look, I'm not trying to be a dick, if I'm doing something wrong, just tell me." He tells her, sounding honest, although it was slightly ruined as he moaned some more from her working his dick with her breasts. After a while, Junie would begin moving his hips instinctively, moaning and panting as he leaned back some more with closed eyes, warning Artemis that he was close, although, his dick wasn't throbbing yet, only releasing a generous amount of pre, which ended up lubing her breasts and his dick.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:32 am

Artemis thought about the things he had done to annoy her while she watched him enjoy her breast. She pulled back when he began humping and spoke as her hands moved from her breast to her thighs. "You don't see the arrogance in your behavior. It annoys me because you are obviously trying to be a good guy."
Her fingers played with her own womanhood as she looked at his erect dick. She began moaning as she imagined all of that meat shoved inside her. She thought about how good it felt having Nagisa inside her, and let out several loud moans. She remembered that she already had received one man's seed tonight, and that she'd already be taking the pill after all was said and done. She looked up at him and rose from her kneeling position. "Junie, I have a deal for you. I'll ride you and even let you come inside me, but on one condition."
She pushed him back and began climbing on him so that her pussy hovered over his erect rod. She spoke with a wicked grin. "You have to promise to be a nicer person."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:19 pm

As Artemis pulled back, Junie whined a bit, opening his eyes to look at her as if she had betrayed him. As she instead began playing with herself, Junie's dick began twitching in anticipation, as well as due to him holding back a climax. As she proposed him a deal, he looked at her desperately asking her "What?"

As Artemis began climbing on top of him, he couldn't help it and blew his load, sending several strings of hot cum onto her belly as she was above his erect dick. Knowing she likely wouldn't take it well, he prepared for the lashing he'd get from her, especially as she told him he would need to be nicer, considering she might take his ejaculation as the opposite.

"T-that's not really fair, is it? I mean, to you. I'm already trying to be nicer, I'm even asking you guys to help me. If that's the condition, I'll be doing it anyways. And I mean, are you sure? Unless we use protection, I'm going to get you pregnant." He reminds her, as it shouldn't be a lightly decision for her to make.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:47 pm

(Good thing he blew his guaranteed pregnancy load on Anna lol)
Artemis looked down at the semen on her belly before sighing. She smirked as he advised her about the potential pregnancy, and she even remembered he had drawn a card guaranteeing it for at least the first female he fucks. She thought back to Nagisa accidentally spilling his seed inside her, and let out a sigh before lowering herself onto what she assumed would be an erect dick. She spoke as she felt him slide inside her. "I'm already going to be taking the pill. I pushed Nagisa too far and he got some inside me. Just know that I'm still in control."
She would begin to steadily bounce herself up and down his shaft. She let out low moans and a few groans at how much he filled her insides with his huge rod. She might actually have a hard time holding back if his dick kept grinding against all the right places.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Well, actually, he kinda has the 100% Fertility forever... Also, know that day after pills aren't 100% They're more like 89% and then there was the other pill taken later than that that was like, 75%... I think. Was a while I did the research. Either way, I already did the rolls for it.

Junie looked like he still wanted to argue his point, but as soon as Artemis began sliding down his erect dick, he caved and instead began moaning and panting as she bounced up and down his dick. As she had trouble holding back, he would end up pushing her along. Noticing her slowing down a bit his hands would move to grab her by the waist and help her along, resuming bouncing her up and down his dick.

Getting properly back into it, Junie's dick seemed to grow a bit harder inside of her and firm up, getting a bit larger, spreading her pussy a bit wider and grinding against her insides even more, only his pre-cum and her own wetness as lubrication.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games