MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:07 am

She gasped and Shuddered as you pushed deeper into her body, she looked shocked but turned on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:48 am

Chuckling, I began to nuzzle her head and ears, every so often giving a lick at her horn.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:07 am

That had her relaxed and moaning happily soon enough, you felt your cock kiss her cervix.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:32 am

I hummed as I felt myself reaching that far... deciding that was the limit I would push into her since she was a filly after all. Nevertheless, I began to work up a decent pace as I smiled down at her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:35 am

She Looked almost completely out of it drooling a little as you fucked her, her cunt tightening eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:46 am

Panting and smiling, I purred into her ear as I engulfed her horn with my lips, sucking at it like a cock as I found myself drawing nearer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:49 am

She let out a loud, almost musical squeal of pleasure and came hard, her pussy tightening and milking as her juices squirted out eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:13 am

That was enough to send me flying off the edge, and I let out a yowl of pleasure before I began to flood her insides with more of my thick minty cream~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:21 am

She Shuddered and passed out with a moan of pleasure as her body was filled with cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 am

Giggling, I pulled out and looked to Windy with a sheepish smile before checking on the other two pairs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:46 am

The Silver and orange seemed to have fucked each other until they passed out and the pink and yellow ones Still seemed to be competing to dom each other, Windy was amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:08 am

"Hmm... should we have fun with the other two, or try and figure out which to give the advantage to?" I asked with a giggle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:18 am

She Giggled "They've been trading and one uping each other, I think if we leave it'll be amusing later, plus, we still need to explore."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:33 am

I nod my head, then say "Well, let's keep going then... even if it'd be fun to help lick them all clean of tree sap."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:39 am

I giggled "The little brood mare can help once she wakes up." She joked as she led you along.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:01 am

Giggling and nodding, I turned and sauntered on off in a random direction, looking for more interesting or exciting things to explore and check out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:04 am

The next thing you saw that was interesting was three passed out mares around a Flower Stall.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:30 am

I blinked at this, then walked up and poked at one of them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:37 am

Another Mare Walking Saw you and Smiled "Oh Don't worry they do that, it's kinda their thing." She told you easily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:41 am

"Oh, well, uh, okay." I said, then smiled as I patted their flanks and told them it'd be okay... again not noticing the subtle glow around my paw as I pat them.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games