MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:44 am

She Looked at them "I~I'm Kinda afraid to bother them." She murmured Blushing and Wiggling as your cum dripped from her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:03 am

"Relax, just go over and give them both a nuzzle, then tell them your feeling left out. If their good fillies like I think they are, then they'll go ahead and let you join in." Maybe one of them will be nice and clean your pussy out I thought to myself with a twitch of an ear and eye.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:09 am

That thought Brought Images to mind of all of them stuff with cum and cleaning each other out, making your crotch heat up a bit, the Unicorn still seemed to nervous though and both paired off groups seemed to forget anyone else was here.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:27 am

Shivering and doing my best to keep my cock from coming out... at least, not yet, I hummed, scooping the unicorn filly up and moving over to the two she had been paying more attention to. Lightly tapping them on the flanks, I smiled and purred sensually to them as I said "Hey now you two... your leaving one of your friends out... show her some love and fun too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:32 am

Windy Snapped out of her Dazed state as you stepped in front of her, the orange and silver Fillies were now licking sap off of each other and moaning eagerly, the other two were rolling back and forth tongue wrestling now, trying to dominate each other.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:44 am

My tail tickles Windy's chin a bit as I chuckle and then giggle to the unicorn filly. "Actually, why don't you go join them in their licking... especially right between their flanks... they'll enjoy that~" I said with a purr, before adding "Or I could play with you a bit and show you more of what their doing, whichever you 'purrfur'"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:45 am

She Blushed and giggled at your pun, a thick glob of cum leaking from her pussy as Windy Nosed at your cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:07 am

I squeaked a bit at Windy doing that, but then I smirked and turned my attention to the Unicorn's cunt, beginning to lap up my own cream as it spilled out of her while my paw moved to softly explore her as I stole glances at the dominant pair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 am

The Dominant Pair Seemed to be trying to Dom Each other and getting more into it, almost like it was a competition, The Unicorn Seemed Perfectly fine Submitting to you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:43 am

Smirking and wondering who would end up domming the other, or if they'd just end up constantly taking turns, I let my tongue probe a bit deeper into her, moaning as I tasted my cum and purred in delight at how she tasted as well, giving my plot a wiggle to encourage Windy to have another taste.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:45 am

You found why windy stopped licking she was now using her feathers to tease your cunt as the Unicorn filly moaned softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:50 am

I squeaked and mewled in surprise, but soon moaned and purred some more as I tried to stretch my tongue a bit more so as to find her sweet spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:12 pm

You scooped up Cum by the tongue full as you explored her cunt and found she actually had quite a few sweet spots in her, and she was rather tasty~ Windy Seemed to purposefully be trying to make you more horny.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:05 am

Windy's efforts were working, especially in conjunction with the sounds the unicorn was making, for my cock had soon slipped out from it's hiding spot again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:10 am

Windy's Feathers brushed and teased your holes and cock as the Unicorn got face down ass up, Letting out cute moans as she dug at the ground.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Shivering and panting, I soon shifted, beginning to mount the cute unicorn filly as I rubbed the tip of my cock against her marehood.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:05 pm

She Moaned at the Teasing Wiggling her hips Eager, Windy seemed content to just egg you on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:59 am

With the unicorn filly being willing, I reach up and softly nibble on her ear as I push in and ask "May I know the name of the cutie I'm playing with~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:06 am

She Moaned "S~Sweetie Belle~" She gasped out as your large cock filled her pussy completely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:05 am

"Mmhm, well your very sexy Sweetie Belle, as are your friends. Mmhm, after we're done, maybe Windy and I can help each you and your friends some more ways to have fun together~" I purred into her ear as I began to slowly thrust.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games