MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Shatai
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/fdbb/th/pr ... 97ou1e.png
Bio: Shatai doesn't really remember much... she vaguely recalls a white light and a hallway, but little else. She does know that she appears to be in a cave, but there is some sunlight coming out nearby... perhaps she can find someone who might know more?

Extra: I was thinking sometime Season 1-3, your preference. She has Chaos magic like Discord, but her amount of power is more akin to that of what Rarity has in magical strength. At most, she could possibly transform an entire room, but it'd probably leave her tired.

IMPORTANT: This is meant for me, but include it when putting the thread up. This is in the Equestria of YOUR Designing. I can enquire if something confuses me or I feel needs more explanation OOC, but unless it is something that just doesn't turn me on, I cannot complain about it. Please be sure to remind me of this.

Exiting the Cave seemed to be hard, you were in a system with a lot of Crystals, and when you finally Got out you got Scared by a Mare Wearing Gold armor, Next thing you knew you were in the Sky Clinging to a Cloud Made of Laffy Taffy That was Raining Banana Milk on the Mare....At least the Milk tastes nice? Good news, This is all pretty cool, bad news? You have no idea how you did it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:17 pm

I shook my head, after taking another bite of the cloud, as I felt nearly starved. I gulped it down, then gulped in fear and confusion as I started trying to look around and figure out where I was, and whether I needed to worry about the armored mare.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:22 pm

The Mare Flew up, she had wings too "Is this a prank?" She asked you flatly sounding annoyed "Some Unicorn experiment gone Wrong?" She Raised a brow looking over your form, you notice her tail hitch up briefly but she focused on you again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:36 pm

"I~I don't know?" I replied, for some reason blushing as she looked me over and me briefly when I saw her tail hitch up. "I~I don't know where I am, w~what you are, o~or what I am?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:40 pm

She Blinked and hummed "Well, Why don't you come with me, We'll get a message to the Princess and see what's going on?" She asked, seemingly waiting for something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:11 pm

"U~Uh okay, u~uh... h~how?" I ask, adding "I~I'm not even sure how I got up here... or where this came from."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:18 pm

She seemed confused by that "You don't know how to fly?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:37 am

"I just w~woke up a moment ago in a cave and I-" I stopped, blinked, and felt an itch on my back. I turned my head and saw wings. I blinked. Blinked again. It then occurred to me to look down to see just how high I was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:38 am

You were well and trully off the ground, the mare seemed utterly confused by you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:08 am

Squealing in fear, as while I couldn't remember much of anything, my instincts quickly informed me that heights were not my friend. Unfortunately, I also happened to let go of the cloud I was clinging to.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:31 am

Luckily the Rather confused Mare managed to grab you before you hit the ground looking confused and concerned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:50 am

Clinging to her like a lifeline, I gulped and said "D~Don't know what I am, d~don't know how I got up there, w~why do I have wings? W~What am I?" I found myself quickly burying my own muzzle into the crook of my neck as she held me in her hooves.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:58 am

She Gently Lowered you to the ground and hummed "Here, Bite and Hold onto my Tail, We Need to Get through some crowds and this will let you follow me." She told you softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:12 am

Nodding my head worriedly, I did as instructed, even though a part of me wanted to continue to cling to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:17 am

She tugged you along leading you, the found many odd looks thrown your way, you also had a nice view of her plot hole so that was distracting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:36 am

I blushed more, squirming even as I nearly flew half a foot off the ground as the mare raced ahead and dragged me along with her to wherever we were going.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:40 am

She led you up and up and up and soon you were at a palace of some kind?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:54 am

My eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful, intricate palace as she drug me along into the place. A part of me wondered if I should be worried, but I was too busy taking in all the wonderful sights (including the one right in front of me) to do that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 am

She led you in and talked briefly to a guard "Okay you can let go." She said as the guard ran off, she was blushing as she caught you staring at her plot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:13 am

Letting go of her tail, I nodded and got up to all fours, eyes glancing to her plot again before I could stop myself and lingering a bit longer before dipping my head in embarrassment.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games