Fucktopia Island Slut[Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fucktopia Island Slut[Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:56 am

Of the four you pulled forward, only one was a guy. Two of them were shemales, and the other was a herm. They all grinned though as they picked you up and started working to try and get all four into you... which, after some effort, they 'technically' managed. They got the first two inches of each their dicks in before trying to thrust more became problematic... leaving you with instead three cocks starting to fuck you as the other guy and two others smacked at your mouth and face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:58 am

I Giggled and Swallowed the cock as the cocks worked to try and stretch me out, my brain felt loopy and I was fully into the method acting I was doing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:04 am

Taking turns with the cocks in front of you the three continue to use you as the other three thrusted and plunged their way into your depths. Out of the corner of your eyes, you could see that there was maybe four left that hadn't had a turn with you, and at least one of them was eagerly eyeing your breasts and mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:06 am

I Giggled as I was Chocked with the cock in my throat and teasingly wiggled my fingers at the remaining people as I came yet again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:10 am

The three fucking your cunt weren't able to last as long as the first round, but they did fill your cunt and womb with more cum and left your slit spread even further... hehe, maybe next time you could take four cocks~ This gave you a chance to get properly on your knees and stroke the other two guys, before they too filled your mouth with cum and shot some more on your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:11 am

I giggled "Come on~ I need to reward the last of you too~" I sang fully drunk on sex and half blind from cum covering my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:52 pm

The last four who hadn't had a turn approached... one of them looked more like a trap, one was a futa, and the other two were guys. Their dicks were all just as eager as the rest as they stood before you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:16 am

I giggled "Well~ how do you want me~? Ass? Tits? Whatcha want~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:50 am

"Tits... and mouth~" The first one says, a trappy boy with a dick that looks more like it belongs on one of the guys or shemales. The other three nod their head in agreement, lining up to get the dual efforts of your breasts and mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:42 am

I Blushed but Wrapped my Tits around his shaft and licked at his cock head, Soon swallowing it and drooling on it with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:59 am

The well endowed Trappy boy moaned and groaned, looking rather cute as you work his shaft over. Thick pre drools out as the many other boys, including the three waiting their turn, encourage you while others openly comment about how sexy and slutty you look or how good your mouth, ass or cunt felt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:33 pm

I Blushed and Kissed the Tip, Swirling my Tongue around his glans with a coy smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 pm

The boy is clearly drawing closer to the edge thanks to this, though as your working his tip over and feeling the pre increase, you feel your ass cheeks being spread and a tongue begins lapping at your ass and cunt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:01 pm

I Squeaked and Squeezed him more with my tits in surprise.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:09 pm

You hear a feminine giggle, and a quick glance behind you shows one of the Futa is happily licking up some of the cream your leaking, even as she mouths "Taking both these holes next~" to you. As you return your attention to the trappy boy, he cums, shooting a great deal of cum into your mouth and face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:11 pm

I Blushed but showed off the cum in my mouth gargling it a bit before swallowing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:18 am

This seemed to excite the remaining three, who quickly started crowing around you, now wanting you to take turns stroking and sucking them off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:59 pm

I Blushed but obeyed my mind a bit fried as I tried to pleasure all three, moaning the whole time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 pm

As you did so, the Futa behind you slammed her cock into your ass... then your cunt... then back into your ass! She was rapidly pulling out of one hole to slam into the other as she groaned, while the three others were looking like they were in heaven.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:26 pm

I Squealed and Went Cross Eyed in surprise at the odd way the futa was fucking me, I Was moving completely on instinct now as I tried to pleasure all of them.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games