Fucktopia Island Slut[Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fucktopia Island Slut[Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:35 am

THe next hour is nothing but sex... though at least you get some variety as a few of the Futa's, shemales and traps end up getting involved in the fun when some of the others grow impatient. You eat dick cream out of pussies and asses alike while being coated and filled with more of it, and only after the hour is over are you given a proper chance to recover as they head off to clean up, chatting quite excitedly about the fun they just had.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:55 pm

I Could only lay their stunned and trying to reboot my brain.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:30 pm

After a little bit, Purra straggled on in. She seemed to have enjoyed whatever work she had to do, though she had a bit of a bow legged stance. She helps you up and smirks as she licks some of the cum off your face. "Have fun in here~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:35 pm

I Blinked "I Can't Feel my Legs or arms and my Tits, Ass and Cunt feel like...Numb Jello, I don't even remember most of it." I muttered blushing as I focused on her eyes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:45 pm

She giggled, poking your breasts as she says "That's pretty much how I felt on my first job... or well, first several. Thankfully you have half an hour to recover and get cleaned up... mhm, wonder what you'll pick for the next job~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:18 pm

I Squeaked "That wasn't all for the day?" I asked wide eyed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:02 am

She grins, that sadistic glint in her eyes again "Of course not. Your slated for four more hours of some service or other just for today~ New girls always get a bunch of work all at once in the beginning!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:20 am

I choked in shock "Why?!" I demanded in surprise.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:10 am

"Because everyone always wants a piece of the new girl~" Purra said with a laugh as she guided you back towards the room you now shared with them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:49 am

I Shuddered and looked at the costumes, before, hesitantly Grabbing Something that Covered Everything but my mouth, nose, Tits, Pussy and ass, it came with a Ball Gag it also had a label "Public Pain Slut Or Cuntbuster Challenge" Whatever that meant, Now that I looked a Few of costumes that were less, "Clear" had Labels "I Want this." I told Purra, it looked like I'd move the least, and thus have the least work to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:20 pm

"Oohhh... well, okay then, see ya tonight~" Purra said with a laugh as you picked that outfit out, grinning like a madwoman.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:11 pm

I Blushed "Um, How do I put it on?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:59 pm

She quickly helps you put it on, then drags you to some dark room and places you on something or other before giving your ass a slap and saying she'd see you in a while.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:56 am

I Squeaked and nodded to show I heard, who knows, I didn't hear anyone, maybe nothing would happen?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:39 am

Just as your thinking that, cocks plunge into your ass, mouth and cunt, and you feel hands smacking and groping you all over as you hear even more voices around you, but you can't make them out very well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:39 am

I Squeaked in surprise, where did they come from?!
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games