Fucktopia Island Slut[Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fucktopia Island Slut[Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:52 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Cassandra "Cass" McLinon ("Candy")
Appearance: https://68.media.tumblr.com/d7c5a28a99de629ef38a652f875aa181/tumblr_mvz2xzzJfw1soztp8o1_1280.jpg
Bio: A pretty normal Girl In her last year of highschool, she grew up with only her dad, her mom had left and never came back, one day when leaving School some men grabbed her and brought her to a care knocking her out when she woke up she found her dad owed over one million dollars to "Fuktopia Island of Paradise" Amusement park and now she had to work there to pay off the debt, apparently she was to answer to Candy while on the job and she was being partnered with the park's Top Two nastiest sluts who made all their other partner's Quit, And she had to live here until the debt was paid....Fuck.

Exra: Futa are extremely Common, Guys are Rare like 1 in 20 people are guys, Futa and guys also commonly have animal Dicks if they have Natural animal traits(Like Faunus from RWBY)

Partner 1 Azizia
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fd/fb/7c/fdfb ... -ecchi.jpg

Partner 2 Purra
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/df/1e/32/df1e ... -anime.jpg

You were brought to your room by the thugs who snatched you, and they pushed you into the slutty looking and musk filled room that had two people who were busy doing some work. One was a cat girl futa fucking someone like a bitch, and the other was a feisty looking red head slurping a futa. Both got almost predatory looks on their faces when they saw you, even as they continued working.
Kuragari

Re: Fucktopia Island Slut[Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:56 am

I Stared in Shock and Squeaked "U~Um, I~I'm Your Third Partner? U~Um, Y~You're Suppose to tell me what our work today is?" I Stuttered Blushing and unsure at Scene in front of me, My Pants were gone and my panties were around my Knees, I had no Idea what was going on right now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:08 pm

The cat girl smiled and said "Name's Purra, and right now, I want you stuffing your cunt in this bitch's face and make her worship your cunt like the naughty whore she is, make her eat out a complete and total stranger like the slut of a customer she is, isn't that right!~"

The woman nodded her head, squealing and moaning and barely managing a "Y~Yes Mistress Purra~!" You got the distinct impression this customer was someone into being dominated.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:12 pm

I Blushed but firmed my resolved, I didn't want to go deeper in debt... Stripping I walked forward Blushing but determined "I don't know, she didn't sound genuine in wanting to please her mistress~? Maybe I should make her worship my pretty pink asshole instead?" I asked trying to be sexy and dominating even though I was a virgin as I strutted over.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:16 pm

The look Purra gave you clearly said you needed some work, but when the btich wasn't able to form a coherent response from her brutal fucking, it earned her a red mark on her ass and she quickly squealed out "Y~Yes! I~I'm a lowly bitch... u~unworthy o~Of pleasuring a stranger's most t~treasured place!" She then buried her head between your ass cheeks and tried, and sort of failed, to go to town on it, but that was expected with the now almost feral way she was being rutted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:20 pm

I Barely Held in a squeak as I grabbed the girl and shoved her face into my ass mouthing "I have no Idea what I'm doing." To Purra but saying nothing out loud.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:35 pm

She nodded her head at that, but smiled and gave you an ok hand sign before returning to her work, while you found your ass being wildly explored by a crazed, eager tongue working to please.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:38 pm

I looked down "Come on Slut I want the only thing for you to taste for Days to be me Stop pussy footing and get in there!" I Slapped her tit a bit to try and encourage her as I pressed my ass down more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:10 pm

She shoved her tongue in as far as she could, working to get you off, just as you heard Purra yowl and hilt into the bitch, the woman's eyes rolling up into her head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:18 pm

I Felt the new and odd Feeling going a little Cross eyed I covered her face in my juices as I silently came.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:38 am

The bitch came hard as well, and after a moment, Purra pulled out and smacked her with a paddle as she said "Crawl your way back to your room slut~" The woman barely nodded as she began to inch her way to the door, while Purra immediately plunged into your pussy from behind you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:39 am

I felt the air leave me as my virginity was taken so roughly and swiftly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:07 am

She then pressed you against the wall, her hands snaking under your shirt and quickly working to strip you entirely. "Mmhm, ours now~" She then started to thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:30 am

I Tried to speak, say, do something, but all I could do was weakly claw at the wall as Gasped with every thrust of her spined cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:48 am

She grinned at this, then you had to let out another gasp as the red head shoved herself under both your legs and began to lap at your cunny.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:51 am

I Squealed looking down, having trouble focusing and going a bit cross eyed at the forced pleasure and odd feelings I'd never had before, it wasn't that I wasn't interested in sex or masturbation I just never really had the chance, I let out a scream of pleasure as the cat cock raked across something inside me that felt so Good I was Forced to cum again tightening around her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:11 am

"Mmhm... such a tight virgin... mhm, that won't last long with me around~" Purra said with a smile as her friend wrapped her lips around your clit and hummed, tongue circling all around it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:16 am

The Constant Assault by two well experienced sluts had me soon cumming my virgin brains until I was a drooling well fucked mess that squirted juices with every thrust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:35 am

Purra filled your cunt twice and your ass once while you were in this state, then her and her friend pressed up against you on the bed and they both cooed "We'll give you a real fucking and introduction tomorrow morning~ You look too tired and we've been working all night~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 am

I let out a Weak Gurgling Giggle and gave something a sloppy kiss as I passed out.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games