Rouge’s big heist![unradical dude]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rouge’s big heist![unradical dude]

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:55 am

It definitely wasn’t hard to pick out an outfit for this interview. You called the number and were you actually met with a woman’s voice, she sounded young. “Oh you must be Ben’s friend! Why don’t you come on in I’ve got a spot open for you.” She says and you swear you hear a giggle on the other end.” But she’s quick to hang up so you don’t get much time to get to know her. Didn’t Ben say his friend was a man? Hmm maybe he was just too distracted from fucking you.

But it’s about an hour later and you arrive, it was a fairly ornate looking glass building with a slick and modern reception area. When you go inside to talk to the receptionist she smiles and tells you to head over to elevator 4 when you see her pressing a button to call the elevator. “Oh please take this too.” She hands you a set of headphones and what looks like an mp3. “This will have all of our company policies and other info on it, please be sure to listen to it on your way up.” Her smile is wide and gleaming as the elevator dings.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:03 pm

Rouge smiles. "Of course."

Her heels click as she walks over to the elevator. Odd. First a woman on the phone, and now the MP3 player. Not normal standard procedure for the company. But she'd done her research, and nothing seemed odd about the company - it seemed like a regular old cubicle farm to her. Maybe it just did things differently.

She took a moment to admire her slutty outfit in the mirror. Just the right amount of cleavage as her shirt strained to continue her tits. Just the right amount of bulge from her skirt as her ass filled it. Short enough to suggest that maybe she could lift that skirt up a stocking-clad leg and show a little more.

She'd got this. This was going to be so easy.

She popped the headphones on and hit play.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:14 pm

You slip the headphones on and hit the play button as you hear the elevator door close. The soft sound of the elevator music still comes through over the volume of the voice speaking to you. It was soft and feminine. Sort of made you feel cozy just listening to it. At first it was rather normal just discussing liability stuff and what not but this voice just made you so.. sleepy.. then it just keeps droning.. on.. and on.. you think you can hear something as you keep yourself from falling asleep for right there...

Next thing you know it the elevator door has dinged and you can see the floor you’re on, which was just as you expected a cubicle farm but a young lady with platinum blonde hair greets you, though a quick glance and she’s wearing nothing but a pencil skirt and high heels, but this was an office that was totally normal. “Oh you must be Rouge! I’m Samantha Ben’s friend, glad to see you’re already in uniform. Only now do you notice that you’re also only in a skirt and heels, you thought you had underwear and a shirt on but then remember that was against policy hehe you’re such a ditz. “So as Ben told you I do need a secretary there’s just so many cocks and not enough time, you understand right?” She says to you, you notice that she’s also wearing some sort of ear piece.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Rouge blinked, but then smiled. Oh, of course! She'd forgotten the company policy. Well, this job wasn't going to go well if she'd forgotten! Thank goodness she'd left all of that stuff in the elevator!

"Oh, of course I understand," she giggled, her ditzy persona (personality?) coming through. The motion made her naked tits, alotst gravity-defying, jiggle pleasingly. "I'm happy to help in any way I can! Just show me where I'm needed!" She makes a note of the ear piece, although she's not sure she'll remember it.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Besides the normal sounds of an office at work you hear the moaning, sucking and clapping of flesh against flesh. All of it was turning you on so much! You were happy to have taken a job here even if it was temporary. “Well Rouge you’re gonna get your first assignment, normally new girls have to head to the break room but for you since you know Ben you’ll be on desk duty. You’ll be reporting to Marcus, and remember a Sucked cock is a happier cock~” she says as she leads you to a cubicle with a large dog man at his desk.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Rouge rubs her thighs together at the sound of all the sex happening across the office. It sounded wonderful. She couldn't wait to get started!

And she was starting right away! This dog man looked quite handsome, and she couldn't wait to see what was in his pants!

"Hi," she tittered at the dog. "I'm Rouge! I'm new here, and I'm eager to serve!" Automatically, she knelt down and crawled under the desk, ass swaying and tits jiggling as she positioned herself to kneel between his legs and unzip his fly to get his cock out.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:43 am

"Thanks Dana, let me bend you over later at lunch." The large man says with a wink to the sexy woman.

"you've got it Marcus~ Have fun Rouge. Your desk duty for Marcus will be over in 2 two hours then someone will relieve you, then please head to the break room." She smiles at she clicks her pen and writes something on her clip board.

"Alright slut, better get started, i've been on vacation for a week and im completely backed up hehe." As you fish you his cock you're slapped in the face by an 8 inch cock but one that was as thick as your wrist at the knot that gently tappers out.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:52 am

Rouge's mouth begins to water at the sight of the huge doggy dick in front of her. That knot looked so good~ she hoped she'd be lucky enough to get that inside her soon! That might need a whole lunch break to handle!

She doesn't speak, but gets to her duty right away. Her mouth opens as she begins to eagerly lick and suck at the cock in her face, emitting lusty moans as she works around the shaft with her tongue and kissing the tip. It's not long before she's sucking it down, eyes looking up at Marcus with adoration at just how big and tasty his cock is as her head bobs back and forth.

A Sucked Cock Is A Happier Cock!
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:12 pm

Marcus growls with appreciation, your mouth and tongue eagerly cleaning the sweat off his cock as you hear him pant while he clicks away at his keyboard. "Boy am i glad i saved enough points to get a new girl! so tired of get 3rds or even 4ths from these assholes, been workin here for a year! no respect for the old guard." As he says that you feel Marcus roll back a bit in his chair causing you to lose the yummy cock you were eating. "Alrighty missy why dont you bend over that desk there and i'll give you what you really want!"
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:44 pm

"Pwah!" Rouge gasps as the cock is removed form her mouth, a string of drool running down her chin.

"Yes, sir!" Giggling, Rouge crawls out from under the desk and stands, turning over. Her hands hitch up her skirt, showing off her ass for Marcus and his fat doggy dick, before bending over the desk. She looks back over her shoulder at him with a happy smile, waving her hips in encouragement.

"Ready and waiting~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:04 am

“Bet you’ve waited a long time for a good dicking” Marcus gives you a toothy grin as you see his predatory look explore your absolutely gorgeous body. Soon enough though you feel the slick tip of his pulsating cock press and run against your outer folds. “Fuck you’re wetter than Niagra falls.” He chuckles to himself as he gives your plump ass a hearty slap then slams his entire cock home for you. Your body tenses up to accommodate his immense cock but that doesn’t stop him from pike driving his dick into your snatch throwing bits of office supplies into the floor as the desk rocks back and forth. “Come! On! Slut! What’s! The company motto” he says as he gives you another slap on the ass.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:02 pm

Rouge gasps in delight as Marcus rams in home in her, and its not long before she's moaning in delight as she's fucked silly. Goodness, what a good employee he was! She'd recommend him for a promotion for sure with a dick like this! Who cared about office supplies when she could be giving up her pussy?

"Ah! Oh, yes! B-Bend Over F-For A Better Company~! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She squeals, desperately driving her hips back to meet his thrusts, hoping to get knotted up at some point. Her slutty moans soon join the chorus of other anonymous women being fucked to please their co-workers, making her fit right in~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:37 am

You certainly were fitting in, there was easily 60 people on this floor alone and over half of them were women moaning and getting fucked by these strapping suits~ Your wish for a knot also comes a lot sooner too as Marcus's dick slams into you repeatedly causing his knot to push into you even before he was ready to cum! But once it was in there your charge was more than happy to fuck you senseless as his knot bounced around in your love canal and his cock poked against your cervix over and over~ It was heaven.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:25 am

Rouge is in heaven as she's knotted. Her voice is indistinguishable from all the other women being fucked now, a smart and witty jewel thief replaced with a bimbo slut secretary.

"Oh my god! Yes! Fuck me!" The bat scrabbles at the desk for purchases, her tits covered in the drool falling from her mouth. "Fuck me, sir! Pound my bat pussy! I'm here to serve you, so make sure to fuck all my holes until you're satisfied!" She knows how to put on a good performance~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:35 pm

Your slutty display certainly helps as Marcus pounds you harder and harder with each passing second, his knotted dick stuck inside of your whore pussy. But then it comes the moment you enter waited your entire life it felt~ his cum fills your womb without even a second thought. You might not know it but your body happy takes this as the final step into your completed brainwashing. You’re going to be a bimbo secretary slut for a long time and you can’t wait~

Marcus’s cock continues to fill you with spunk for maybe 30 minutes before his cock deflates enough for you to fall off of it. But your training kicks in and you immediately begin to clean it with you mouth. Not even skipping a beat as you squeeze his knot for any additional spunk.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:57 am

"Mmmph~ Yeah~" The new bimbo Rouge is dilligent about her cleaning, making sure her lips pass over every inch of doggy dick that they can. After all, clean cocks made for happy employees~! She couldn't wait to make sure that was the case for everyone working here - although she doubted anyone could match Marcus for jizz output and size.

"Thank you so much, sir~" With a giggle, Rouge stands up again, letting her breasts bounce freely. "Is there anything else your slutty secretary can help you with, or am I free to whore out my pussy to someone else? Remenber, we cum for a brighter tomorrow~"
Unradical Dude

Previous

Return to Private Games