Rouge’s big heist![unradical dude]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rouge’s big heist![unradical dude]

Postby Lorielle » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:06 am

"Mmm~" Megan moans as she finally loses the battle of wills to not pleasure herself and does right in front of you the soft schlick of her fingers going in and out of her pussy filling your large ears. "Well~ Hahh~ I've got a couple of mmm small hits, i've mmm got one big one though~ Older CEO type, is looking for a secretary~ Specifically a hot one~ One who brings him coffee in the morning then bends over his desk in the afternoon, He would pay well but also he's the owner of a very rare painting~" Megan speeds up as her hands keep going. "The pai-painting is in his hahh~ Home though, and i-i dont have that info~ But it'd be easy to hit mm if you can get him to invite you home~ P-painting is worth 500k easy~" She moans louder and louder until she gets close to her orgasm.

(She also has 3 petty thefts each worth 1-10k if you wish to build up funds before preceding)
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:20 am

Hmm. That's a good start. But she'd need to build up some funds before trying that.

"Anything smaller, babe?" Rouge can't stand by and let her friend be like this. She drops to her knees and gently pushes Megan's hands out of the way, diving her face into the other woman's crotch and licking at her soaked pussy with a skill born of experience. Megan got a little wild sometimes~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:10 pm

“O-oh fuck~ just like that~” Megan lets out a long moan as her edging finally pays off an she cums after a couple minutes Of your masterful tongue work. “I.. I don’t have anything at.. Hahh~ the moment, I’ll give you a call if I do~” she says her voice trembling as the afterglow kicks in. Once that’s done you leave the brothel and make your way back out on to the streets. The city was bustling as always people and Anthros walking around as you take in the life. There’s still plenty you could do today, go hit up your other contacts, go find a broker to sell you equipment or maybe even do a bit of scouting on your own.

Opportunity: 1 week until painting heist opportunity passes.
(I’m not gonna really spend the time to talk about petty thefts maybe a line about something but they’ll just be a roll for the most part.)
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:34 am

Rouge licks her lips and thinks. She needs equipment, first of all. She could do her heist with nothing but her skintight suit (hell, she's done a few before, and they were fun!), but they were small time and this was bigger. She would need something to make it easier. And she had 100k to spend. She could make half the no EY real easy, although some of those smaller thefts would be good for a nest egg.

Also, she hadn't cum and her asshole was still tingling. She needed a fuck, pronto. Hopefully her usual broker would be in the mood. Hips swinging, making sure to showoff her ass at anyone who cared to stare, Rouge heads for her broker.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:25 pm

Your ass definitely gets a few head turns as you walk down the street in the busy red light district of New Amsterdam but no one tries to make a move though you do get a couple whistles and cat calls. Soon enough though you’re able to get out of the district and over to the business sector where your broker is. His day job is as a sys admin but thankfully for you he likes to tinker with stuff.

You arrive at a pristine glass apartment building the security guard looks at you a little funny but when you mention you’re here to see Ben he lets you in. Soon enough you’re on an elevator up to his floor and knocking on his door. “Oh hey Rouge long time no see! I.. thought you were skipping town with Harley?”
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:37 pm

Rouge smiled at seeing Ben. She had very fond memories of her first meeting with her broker.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Oh yes... very fond ones.

"Oh, I was. But something's come up." Rouge sashays over and sits on the edge of the fox's desk. "The punks who own this city want ten mill from me, because Harley fucked me over, and not in the fun way. Soooo, I need something from you.Let's say there was a very rich man who has a painting that would be better off sold elsewhere. What would you recommend for someone who wanted to make sure that happened? Hypothetically speaking, of course."
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Ben gives you a very obvious once over. You’d never think the guy was packing but oh boy was he~ “Well..” Ben closes the door. “Hypothetically you’d want to replace the painting with a fake, easy enough. Make sure that you can hide the painting without damaging it.. and maybe a nice dress with some deep pockets to pick up any fancy things this rich guy might be laying around. Were you gonna rob him blind or is this a slow steal?” As he says that he goes over to a dresser and pulls out two glasses then a bottle of bourbon. “Want one?” He says pouring two glasses.
Last edited by Lorielle on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:26 pm

"Yes, please." Rouge takes the proffered glass. "I don't mind robbing him blind. I need the cash real bad. If I make this, I make it... well, I don't make it super far, but we're building up to big things."

She takes a sip. Good stuff. Would she need a few more of those to get in Ben's pants, or could she do it now?
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:25 am

You know that Ben has always been up for a good fuck though you know the guy has a ton of stamina too.. probably comes from having double the amount of dicks as well as balls.. As you down your drink he picks up on your obvious need to be fucked and downs his own. "Well im sure i can give you a quote in a bit, but we dont need to talk about business they entire time we're here." With that you see him pull out a collar from the drawer with big gold letters on it spelling out BITCH. Ah you remember that, your... prize for losing his bet that first time the two of you met.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:42 am

Rouge grins at the sight of the collar. "No, we don't."

Setting down her class, she leans forward, letting Ben clip the collar around her neck, keeping eye contact with the fox the whole time. The moment it clips on, she plays her part, beginning to slide out of her clothes and reveal herself to him.

"What would you like to talk about... Master?" Her voice is breathy and sultry. She would probably break anyone else who tried this over her knee, but this kid? He had something special. Namely, two fat dicks she was going to get to ride~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:49 am

Your master cant help but smile with your immediate change in attitude. "Well im glad you remember your place, but remember the rules right? Your holes are only good for shoving my dicks into." You can see the incredibly large tent in his pants, threatening to burst against the black slacks the young teen wore. Though just as you were about to service him he pulls a remote out and clicks a button, next thing you know a camera slides out from above you and points down. "You dont mind me recording this right bitch? Its been a while since you've visited. And ive been a bit lonely." He smiles a bit sadistically as he motions you to get to work with that mouth of yours.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:53 am

Rouge shakes her head no at the recording question, and reaches down to pull down those slacks to get at her prize.

Two dicks. What a gifted little fox~

Rouge gets to work immediately. His lower cock is shoved in between her breasts, her cleavage pressed together by her flimsy choice of bra and massaging his member with her natural movements. His upper dick is treated to a loving, sloppy blowjob, Rouge's head bobbing back and forth. She treats it to loving licks, her tongue swirling around the head, or does her best to get more and more of it down her throat. She's had practice - it won't take long to find what Ben really likes.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 am

Ben cant help but chuckle at the eagerness on display. "Oh my you must of been really craving this.." As he says that you feel his cocks begin to thrust against your soft flesh. The taste, texture, even the smell, you remember all of it and you definitely loved it. The smell especially was strong as it fills your nose and makes you instantly want to drink down all of his cum. You continue this for a good 5 or 10 minutes before you hear a long moan come from your master. "Ahh thats a good bitch. Well now that the warm up is done why dont you crawl towards the bed for me and bend over.." Assuming you do your master is quick to follow giving your plush ass a slap that sends shocks of pleasure through your body.

Thats when you feel the tips of his dicks begin to line up with your lower holes. This was always your favorite part.. "Ya know bitch.. I might have a possible job for you.." As he says that he sends both cocks home into you, all 10 inches of both spearing right into you making you cum on the spot. "Ive! Fuck, tight as always. Ive got a friend in an office, he wants an assistant, but more he wants someone who can fuck with his rivals!" As he speaks your master starts off slow then slowly begins to go faster, but what doesnt change is how deeply he shoves his cock each time. "He wants you to flirt with the assholes, he works at a tech company like me, does VR therepy stuff, how that sound!" His cock slams against your cervix and then he gives both your ass cheeks a hard couple of slaps. "He's willing to pay big!"
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:12 am

Cum! Rouge's mind almost blanks out as she cums the moment Ben enters her, spearing her in both her ass and pussy. Then he starts thrusting, and oh, god! Moans and gasps spill from her mouth as she tries her best to push back into his thrusts. Her ass claps against his crotch and her breasts bounce wildly as she's fucked to what feels like within an inch of her life!

It takes a little while to get her words together - she almost doesn't hear him. Eventually, the words are pounded out of her.

"W-when and - oh, fuck! - h-how much~?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 am

You cant see it but Ben smiles happily when he feels your pussy tighten up around his cock causing him to moan, also unknown to you is the blinking red light indicating that this recording streamed else where... "Oh fuck is right, still the best pussy around! My buddy is willing to pay 100k a week, and at the end of the Fucking.. Month he'll give you a mil if you manage to either get him a promotion or get 2 of his rivals fired!" As he says fired you can feel the torrent of hot cum spill directly into both of your holes filling you to the brim and clouding your head with lovely thoughts. "Hahh soon is best, but the promotion is the end of this month. so you've got the whole month..."

With that he pulls both cocks out and spurts the rest on your chest and tits after flipping you over. Breathing heavily you look down past your massive udders to see both his cocks still heavily erect.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:30 am

A tenth of the cash she needed in a month! That was way better than the painting heist for sure! No downside as far as Rouge could see - she'd infiltrated corporate places like this before. She could pull off pretending to be a secretary for a bit.

Gasping from the amount of cum in her (Ben always gave such good creampies~), Rouge flips over and crawls to Ben's crotch, staring up at him with lidded eyes, ass high in the air.

"I'll take it, stud. Now how about you fuck my face to seal the deal?" She let her tongue flick out, tasting the mix of cum and her juices on the cock that had been in her pussy. Delicious.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:37 am

That grin returns to Ben's face as you spin around, gentle moan escapes the fox's lips when you lick the cock you love so much. "I'll be sure to tell him, im sure he'll love you." With that Master grabs the back of your head and pushes his bottom cock into your mouth while the top one slaps against your cheek and nose filling you with that heady cum musk that you love. The crown of his dick is quick to slam against your throat as well causing your brain to fire on all cylinders as more and more pleasure courses through your veins.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 am

Rouge moans and shudders as her throat is fucked, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. Her brain blanks out again, and all she can do for now is grip the sheets below her and let this stud hammer her mouth. She can feel herself getting wet again - she might cum again from being facefucked~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:21 am

It certainly feels like one of the best fucks of your life especially with all the times he's trained your throat to do exactly this~ God why cant more guys have 2 cocks.. Well you barely have the time to think about it as his cum explodes down your throat and all over your face easily sending you over the edge into your own orgasm. After a few huge spurts Master pulls his cock away from your face and sprays your tits with another layer of his creamy jizz. "Hahh i'll never get tired of that." He says as he jerks off his top cock to give your face a couple more lines of cum. "Well as much as i'd like to fuck you the rest of the day i have work to do." He goes over to his desk and grabs a card then hands it to you. "Here's my buddy's number and the company he works for, go buy yourself a nice and slutty secretary outfit." He then takes your collar off. "Catch ya later Rouge."
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:45 am

Rouge takes a moment to catch a her breath, and let the orgasm wash over her fully, before she manages to wobble to her feet, her breasts jiggling. God, Ben always gave her such a good time. She'd always go back to him for a fuck, no matter what else happened...

"Sure thing, stud." She takes the card, and manages to wriggle back into her clothes before leaving. She doesn't manage to clean up properly - besides, why shouldn't everyone know she was a slut? And she's got things to do. Like get an outfit together. Something with a shirt that might be a little too small, and a skirt that clung to her ass... Yes, she'd be a distraction all right. This was going to be easy.
Unradical Dude

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games