Rouge’s big heist![unradical dude]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Rouge’s big heist![unradical dude]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:37 am

Unradical Dude Wrote:
Image ref
ROUGE THE BAT

Goal: Living month to month as a petty thief doesn't cut it anymore. Rouge the Bat wants the big score! And the best way to do it is to use her wiles and body in order to steal one of the most precious objects in the world. But what should she go for first?

Profession: Cat(bat?) Burglar
Skills: Stealth, Hacking, Disarming Traps, Seduction
Weaknesses: Electricity, loud sounds, anal
Character turn ons: anal, titfucks, gangbangs, sex for information, "forced" (she likes to play the helpless captive to get sex)

January 1st, 20XX

New year new you right? This year couldn’t start off any worse. You fell in with the wrong gang now you owe a butt ton of money to the Rabid Ravagers, a bunch of punk thugs who had a good hold on New Amersterdam. Doing small scores month to month isn’t going to cut it you had a year to make up 10mil all because you got fucked from your cut by that bitch Harley(if you wanna post an image of your former partner now rival feel free)

They told you you’re allowed to work off the ten mil as a slut for the gang but you’re better than that! Now you’ve gotta hit a score as big as you and Harley hit and do it by yourself! With blackjack and hookers too! But first you needed to know what to hit. You had various contacts. There was Russ the wolfman cop, Megan the human stripper turned corporate spy, and Rat, a rat who usually had the best marks but.. well after the last time he forced you to be his personal fuck toy for a day you’re having second thoughts.
Lorielle

Re: Rouge’s big heist![unradical dude]

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:48 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rouge paced her apartment, thinking.

Rat was right out. She didn't like him enough - or at all - to waste time as his personal toy for whatever drips of information he could get. He had a big cock, sure, but a bigger ego. That left Russ and Megan. Russ could turn on her at any point, and no amount of knotty sex was going to save her if he did. Which was a shame, because he had a lot of good information and had helped her in the past.

That left Megan. Which meant Rogue would have to do her thing.

Packing a change of clothes in case she ended up doing an "impromptu shift" again, Rouge set off for the club Megan was at.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:52 am

Megan’s club was called the Lucky 8’s with a beautiful neon woman hold a pair of 8 balls against her massive tits as your parked your car around back. The other girls recognized you and didn’t make a fuss when you entered through the back door but when you asked around they said that Megan was busy. There was new management apparently and Megan being the most popular.. well she was having a talk with the boss right now. You could barge right up or you’re could wait Megan had been your friend for a long time and because of the loose lips that’s business people usually had she was pretty reliable.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:54 am

Hm. Rouge was fine barging in, but she needed to see what Megan was up to first. New management might be anyone - some scumbag who saw the girls working here as money sources and nothing more. She makes for the office, but pauses and eavesdrops outside to make sure she's not barging in on something unpleasant.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:04 am

Stealth related roll+5 to roll: d20+5=20

You make the smart move to not immediately barge right in as you press your impressive bat ear against the door at first you hear shouting and argument about something about a change of business but then you hear nothing.. then a light moan.. then some more moaning.. then screams of pleasure.. god whatever they were doing it was starting to turn you on!
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:08 am

Well, that seemed pretty obvious. Rouge rolls her eyes at the sounds coming from within. Well, she wasn't going to get at Megan by standing here - and she hadn't had any fun with the stripper in a while.

She pushes the door open with a smirk. "Not interrupting anything, am I," she asks in her smooth voice.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:12 am

As your barge in you’re.. not exactly met with the scene you were hoping. Megan with her flowing blonde hair was bent over the desk with some sort of weird helmet over her head moaning louder than you’ve ever heard her moan. The man fucking her was a Croc and he snarls at you. “Who the hell are you! I told those bitches down stairs no interruptions!” While still fucking Megan he fumbles for something in his desk drawer, it seems you had a moment to convince him of what you’re doing or put the situation on your advantage.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:21 am

Rouge raised her hands instantly, showing she was unarmed.

"Easy, tiger! I'm not here to interrupt your weird... experiment." She glances at the strange contraption on Megan's head. "I wanted to talk to Megan about something. I guess she's busy. You mind telling me what this is all about? Some weird new attraction for the place?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:26 am

Negotiation roll: 6 fail!

Your words fail to convince him in anyway and you see him draw a stun gun from the drawer. “Oh yeah bitch well you stay very still or else you’re getting ten thousand jolts from this gun. Your friend was being a bit uppidty questioning the new management and the Lucky 8’s new business model, from now on we’re a brothel not a stripclub. And your friend needed to be taught a lesson, speaking of which Ashley!” Before you can react you feel something collapse over your head and a pink swirling light begins to fill you’re vison, making you very.. tired.. and horny..
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:32 am

Rouge staggers as the helmet comes down and the pink light fills her vision. She can't... She can't fail at the first hurdle like this! She has to get... get out of here! Even if she was feeling wet, and her clothes felt too tight, and the pink light felt... felt good...

Struggling, Rouge attempts to rip the helmet off and hurl it at the croc before fleeing the scene!
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:44 am

Megan:

Ashley:

Strength roll: 11 Partial success!

The helmet was incredibly hard to get off though thats probably because this Ashley woman was holding down on your head as well. But you manage to eventually pry if off but not before you collapse to the ground overcome with lust. You stare up at the Crocodile man with nothing but lust in your eyes and the first words out of your mouth are "Fuck me please~" You says with the sultry tone you were known for. "Hah! You're a feisty one thats for sure, first girl to ever put up a good fight against Ash thats for sure. The woman in the black catsuit says nothing. "Tell ya what i wont mess your friend's pretty little head too much if you can make me cum before you do. Sound like a deal?" His gives you a large toothy grin.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:47 am

Rouge feels the lust trembling through her body. She can't fight it. She needs Megan's info too badly to try any alternative, either.

"Of course~" she purrs, crawling towards the crocodile, her thick ass and heavy tits swaying. She kneels up to push the crocodile out of Megan, before turning and bending over to let him use her holes how he liked.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:56 am

(This contest is gonna be a best of three so lets see who cums first.)
The Croc seems to like the sight of your sexy bat body making its way toward him. As soon as you move to lay over on top of his desk his scaly hands reach for the cups that held up your massive tits and let them hang free. "Mmm a girl like you needs to be on the roster! You got a job hun?" He says with a chuckle before his cock plunges straight into your eager and sopping wet pussy. His thrusts are rough and unskilled but in your current state it was the best sex you've ever had! You're moaning quick and you can definitely feel the background build up of an orgasm gaining fast.
Rouge con roll: 18
Croc: 9
Rouge wins round 1!
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:00 am

Rouge moans as she's worked over by this big brute of a man. The way he's roughly pounding her, along with her fat tits swinging free, makes her head spin!

"Mmm, unemployed at the moment! Ah!" She turns her head to watch her ass ripple with every thrust. "B-but I've fucked Megan before, and - ah! And I've thought about giving this a try!" This wasn't untrue - jewel thievery was lucrative but unstable, and the idea of putting her body to work for something consistent and (relatively) safe had crossed her mind more than once. Plus, she could show off her fat bat tits better~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:05 am

"Oh thats good! Well why dont we up the ante! If you win i'll give you 100k, if you lose! I not only make your friend the perfect cock-socket you also work for me for a month! Hell i'll even pay you! Hows that sound!" As he says that his thrusts get rougher, you could definitely try and haggle him but if you push your luck it might get worse for you too.. It was certainly getting hard to think though as he pulls his cock from your pussy and suddenly shoving it into your ass causing pleasure to course through your veins.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Rogue is finding it hard to think straight. She normally loves this kind of situation - blowing guards for access to places was one of her specialities. Did she have the time to really spend working for this creep?

The creep with the enormous cock currently rocking her ass. Rouge moans shamelessly as her favourite hole gets filled up and roughly pounded. More of this...? She would have eleven months left... and she could use the cash.

"Fine~ I'll take your - mmm~ - stupid bet! Aaah!" The bat girl rocks her hips back harder, letting her ass clap against his crotch and her tits jiggle wildly.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:41 am

Rouge Con roll: 17
Croc Con roll: 3
Rouge wins!

The rough fucking lasts for a good 10 minutes as the two of you go hard his scaly hips pounding into your thighs so hard that it may leave bruises. But you know this situation better than anyone, the man has played easily into your hands and you work your body in such a way that he cant resist but cream your little back door with his crocodile cum. "Fuck! You've got a good hole, are you sure you dont wanna work for me? I'll make you the top slut in this dump." He says with a a massive smile as he sits back in his chair breathing heavily. "Fuck well i keep my promises, Ashley, go to the vault get a case with 100k in it while i entertain our guests." With that Ashley bows her tits barely contained in her black cat-suit as he goes to take off Megan's mind wipe helmet.

"There like i said, Megan you speak up and i turn you into a bimbo got it?" He says aggressively as you can see the obviously heavy look of arousal stuck on her face.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:44 am

Rouge grunts as she has her backdoor filled. Of course this asshole doesn't let her cum. And in her state, it's difficult to think of what her next steps would be, apart from trying to get him to let her cum. Come on, focus!

She had 100k. That could go towards equipment and planning for the heist, as well as food. But her primary objective, Megan, didn't look to be in good shape. And she was the contact Rouge needed.

"U-unfortunately, Megan's who I came here for." Rouge turns and folds her arms - she doesn't get dressed quite yet. "I need some information out of her. And whilst I'm flattered by the offer, I don't have the time. But I'll let you know if I'm low on cash~"

With a wink at the pliable creep, she turns and shakes Megan's shoulder. "Hey, girl. Wake up. You can be a ho later, I need you."
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:48 am

Megan the quite sweet and usually innocent college girl you knew her to be mumbles a "yessir.." Before standing up naked and cum dripping out of her pussy as she looks at you with a look at is just asking you to fuck her as the two of you leave.

"Catch you later sugartits!" He says with a large chuckle as the door closes. In the halllway you see Ashley, the menacing but quiet woman come from around the corner holding a black brief case. She gingerly hands you the case before continuing past you back into her bosses room. "S-so, what can i do ya for Ro-ro?" She says barely keeping herself from fingering her pussy as the two of you head to break room of the now brothel.

(You also find the crocodile man's business card in your bra cup his number and email on the card with images of naked women plastered behind his gilded name)
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:58 am

Rouge rolls her eyes at the croc's last comment.

"Okay, Megan. I need info. I gotta raise 10 mil in a year and I need people who could collectively not miss lose ten mil. Please tell me you're not too hot y to remember anything."
Unradical Dude

Next

Return to Private Games