Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:12 pm

Alex cleaned enough area for both bedrolls before drying it with fire magic. When he was done he laid out the bedrolls next to each other and spoke. "Did we want to entrust the mechanical soldier or take turns on watch?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:27 pm

"they should be sufficient, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to try to get past them," she writes out as she lays down on the bedroll
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:28 am

Alex nodded to her before laying down on his bedroll next to her. He spoke as he closed his eyes. "Goodnight beautiful. Pleasant dreams."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:13 am

she scowls and closes her eyes as she attempts to get comfortable and get to sleep
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:47 am

Alex let himself focus on the various noises in the room. The sounds of water dripping, the movement of gears from the mechanical soldier, but most of all the breathing of his companion. A habit developed from when him and his father traveled the wilderness.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:35 pm

her breathing was soft and rhythmic, she was almost asleep if not entirely so. the mechanical guards stood near the entrance looking out, almost stationary to defend you and Micil should anything try to enter
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:26 pm

Alex felt himself fully relax before the darkness consumed his mind and he slept. When he woke up he'd do his routine of checking their environment and equipment to make sure they had no midnight thieves. If Micil wan't awake yet, he'd try to be quiet so as not to wake her.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Micil seemed to still be asleep, and the room seemed to be much the way you'd left it, though it seemed like it was perhaps a little more humid now, a clear sign that it was now day or at least certainly warmer
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:42 pm

Once Alex was done with his checks. He grabbed some of the rations from their pack and went about preparing a travelers stew. He started by gathering and purifying the water in the air, then he put the water in the pot to boil it, and once it was boiling he added the rations and let it simmer. Wasn't the tastiest, but it was a great way to get hydrated and full in one meal. He hummed a tune as he worked.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:49 pm

after a while lost in you cooking you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder, micil had woken up and decided to let you know that she was now awake " can I help at all?" she shows you written out on her tablet, as she squats down next to you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:50 pm

Alex kept stirring the food while he spoke. "Do you know any musical skills? I know you have a cute laugh, but can you hum?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:10 pm

she shakes her head, " no, I don't think so" she writes out as she watches you cook
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:53 pm

Alex smiled at her warmly as he spoke. "Then just grab some bowls and relax with me. It's nice to have company for meals even if the meal isn't the tastiest."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:00 pm

she nods and grabs some bowls from one of the bags, sitting down next to you, she doesn't say anything but looks to you as if expecting you to
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:04 pm

Alex glanced over at her from his work as she stared. He actually blushed a bit and spoke. "You're gonna make me blush if you stare too much. I uh don't always start the conversations when I'm cooking. Uh anything you want to talk about?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:10 pm

she shrugs "no, but your cute when you blush," she writes out, seemingly intensifying her staring with a grin
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:28 pm

Alex focused on the pot as he spoke with his light blush. "Don't be trying to turn the cute game around on me now. You still have me beat by a long shot with that giggle and smile."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:35 pm

"only because I'm prettier than you" she writes you with a grin as she watches the food cook too
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:01 pm

Alex chuckled and gave her head a quick pet before returning to stirring. "Yeah yeah, even prettier than the queen."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:02 pm

that caught her attention " huh? you think?" she writes out blushing lightly
sogekik

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games