Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Wed May 01, 2019 12:54 am

she tilts her head and things " it's kind of hard to say but I'd say it's been a way" she writes out, as you move on you see a large open area coming up ahead of you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 01, 2019 3:56 am

Alex noticed the large open area approaching and paused. He spoke as he pointed to it. "Does that feel like a trap to you as well or am I just paranoid?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 01, 2019 6:29 am

" could be, there are plenty of spaces like this down here though," she writes out for you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 17, 2019 3:59 am

Alex let out a sigh and focused his eyes on the walls of the large open area. "How would we tell if there were traps?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri May 17, 2019 6:59 pm

she shrugs " keep an eye out for, trip wires, or pressure plates, or unexplained holes," she writes out
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 pm

Alex nodded to her and started walking forward. He kept an eye on his surroundings as he took each step carefully. He spoke as he moved. "Stay there till I'm sure there is a safe path."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 18, 2019 3:09 am

she stops you shaking her head " Aren't I supposed to be protecting you?" she writes out and shows you " plus I have a much better chance of actually identifying a trap down here
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 18, 2019 8:59 pm

Alex sighed and stepped back as he spoke. "Just be careful. I don't want to lose you...as an ally of course."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 20, 2019 12:31 am

" I'll be fine," she writes out with a scowl, she moves into the open space looking around carefully as she does
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 20, 2019 3:45 am

Alex readied his grappling hook. Ready to grab her should something start to go wrong. He kept his mouth shut as he waited with his breath held.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 am

she looks around for about 10 minutes then turns back to look at you and beckons you forward
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Alex audibly let out the breath he was holding. His body relaxed a bit as he marked the wall. He spoke as he closed the distance. "This place puts me on edge. I feel so out of my zone of expertise and am leaning on you too much."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 am

"and when we are not here and we are in your strange city I will be out of my depth too, it's nothing to worry about if we are to work together, then this is a strength, not a weakness," she writes out and shows you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue May 21, 2019 7:24 am

Alex smiled warmly as he read her words. "I guess you're right. Well I guess I should figure out more ways to be helpful as we work together so we can be even stronger. Oh I know! I can cook."
He said the last part fairly confidently. It was obvious that he still felt like a dead weight, but not as much as before.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu May 23, 2019 9:31 pm

she chuckles mutely as always, " I can do that too, but okay. don't worry your plenty useful with your magic, I can't do that... though I don't really need fire to see down here, I couldn't find the symbols on my own"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 24, 2019 4:57 am

Alex smiled at her and spoke as he moved to begin examining the walls. "Well I guess that means I should make myself useful again."
He began running the water magic along the walls again as he spoke. "You know I kind of imagine your voice as oddly soft. Maybe a hint of overconfidence and definitely plenty of sass. Would I be wrong?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri May 24, 2019 4:53 pm

she gives a mute chuckle once more " I wouldn't know, I've never been able to speak" she writes out for you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Alex looked at her note before nodding and continuing his work on the doorway. "Do you have any magic potential?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri May 24, 2019 7:56 pm

"not that I'm aware of, it's not really anything I've tried" she writes out, the door seemed to have nothing special about it
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 25, 2019 2:05 am

Alex stepped back from the door and began looking around the room as he spoke. "Maybe we should test you when we get back to the surface. How long do you think we have been down here?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games