Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:19 pm

she shakes her head, " I'll go to the surface I might know someone who can help, you can keep exploring and I'll come back and find you when I'm done" she suggests
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:07 pm

Alex nodded to her and spoke. "Take one of the soldiers and stay safe. I'll continue for as long as my magic holds, but I may rest and wait for you soon."
He pulled out one of his smoke grenades and handed it to her as he spoke. "Just in case."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:17 pm

she shakes her head " I don't need the soldier I spend enough time down here alone to know how to be safe, you have not" she writes out
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:21 pm

Alex frowned and spoke as he held the grenade out to her. "At least take the grenade, I don't trust our enemies to leave us alone while we do this."
He spoke as he looked at the wall. "I trust that you can handle yourself, but I want to be absolutely sure that you have all the cards in your hand."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:24 pm

"fine, but I'll be fine," she writes out as she turns to walk away
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:28 pm

Alex stood up and spoke. "I'll see you when you get back...Cutie!"
He chuckled with a slightly nervous smile as he watched her leave. A sign that he was just teasing her from worry. He trusted her, but he didn't trust the enemy. After she was gone he'd make sure he had a mark on their exit before leaving one on his path down the tunnel where the marking had been.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:30 pm

she turns to you and scowls at your 'cutie', remark before leaving and then she was gone leaving you to your own devices once again.
the tunnel was more or less like the others damp, dark, and dingy. at the other end of it was a junction which forked off in two directions,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 pm

Alex checked the two new tunnel's entrances the same way he did the prior tunnel. He made sure if he found any text to write it down.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:44 pm

each passageway was adorned with text as well, so it became hard to tell which way was you should go through at least it was in elven still so Mira might have some success
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:51 pm

Alex stared at the text before breaking into laughter. He sat back and thought over what to do. He couldn't just start walking down passage ways blind...Maybe he should wait or maybe just make sure that none of the marks he leaves contradicts it...There was also a risk of traps. He let out a sigh before grabbing a piece of jerky from one of the bags on the mechanical soldiers. He found a corner to sit before relaxing and eating. He hated waiting.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:01 pm

nothing really happened and it seemed like hours had passed when Micil finally returned, " you didn't get very far then" she writes out to show you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:05 pm

Alex held up his notes and spoke. "Both tunnels have writing. Without knowing what it says, I run the risk of traps, getting lost, or running into an enemy. Thought it would be best to wait. Any luck on your end?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:09 pm

she nods, " show me the writing, I can probably translate it now" she tells you,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:12 pm

Alex stood up and brought his notes over to her. He pointed to the respective entrances as he spoke. "That one was on that entrance, and that one was on that entrance."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:24 pm

she looks, and reads it carefully, after a moment she points to the one on the left
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:32 pm

Alex started heading for the left passage. He marked the entrance and spoke. "What'd it say anyways?"
He waited for her to move next to him before continuing."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:45 pm

" they're directions to specific places, this way is labelled with a place name, so I assume it's probably the correct direction to be going the other says cistern 12" she tells you as she moves next to you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:12 am

Alex nodded and walked down the tunnels. "That's more organized then I expected. I had expect a lot of riddles or something."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 am

she shrugs " it's already in a dead language, that's enough to deal with most people I imagine," she writes out
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:22 am

Alex shrugged and spoke. "I dunno she just seemed the rhyming sort. So what are we heading towards anyways?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games