Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:26 am

" a long story, we have time for me to explain but it might be better spent resting" she suggests
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:32 am

Alex looked back at her and chuckled. "So cold to me and we only just met. Truly shows my luck with women, am I right gents?"
Alex looked at the guys with them and laughed. He got back into his relaxed position and watched the road.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:35 am

she sighs " long story short, blowing things up is something I've always been good at, just got a knack for fire magic I suppose" she tells you before laying down against the side of the cart herself so she could rest
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:38 am

Alex took off his overcoat and chucked it back to her. "Here use this as a blanket. Just don't blow it up."
He would focus on the road for the rest of the trip. He also was contemplating a list of lies to use in various situations.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:44 am

the trip took several hours and by the time you neared the gates it was early evening
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:50 am

Alex looked at the gates in the distance and spoke out loud. "Alright everybody time to get ready. Look friendly, but not weak, and let me handle most of the talking."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:57 am

the others nod and get ready as the gate looms nearer it wasn't long before you where stopped by a guard
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:59 am

Alex greeted the guard cheerfully. "Hello there, trading caravan here to make lots of money. Did we find the right city for that sir?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:01 am

" depends what your selling " he tells you as another guard comes around to check the back
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:08 am

Alex spoke as he watched the guard. "Ah just basic supplies and such. Nothing too valuable, but you know it's worth something to someone. Best business honestly. Not everyone can afford jewelry, and everyone can live without it, but who can live without tools and such?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:19 am

the guard in the cart checks it over quickly " okay they're clear let them through", the one in the back had discreetly taken a few bits and pieces but given that you where trying to stay below the radar it was probably best to simply not notice
" okay, well I hope business goes well the one in front tells you,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:20 am

Alex chuckled as the guard swiped a couple things. This town really was fucked up. After they passed the guards and a decent but into the city he spoke. "Well that proved the guards aren't worth shit. Rely only on each other."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:26 am

the others nod " now we need to find somewhere to stay somewhere to work too" Morrow comments
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:19 am

Alex gave a nod and looked around. He spoke as he examined the alleyways. "It's almost tempting to just find market square and camp out in the cart. Might keep our stuff from getting stolen."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:24 am

"true, but it'll make building the bomb very hard, " morrow comments,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:07 am

Alex let out a sigh and spoke. "Maybe we can find a warehouse to rent for a night, and just park this in there."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:21 am

" not a bad plan" Ghern tells you with a nod " can make plenty o' noise that way to, seems as good an idea as any,"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:05 am

Alex nodded to Ghern and waited for any objections before trying to catch the attention of anybody nearby. He spoke as he pulled out a few gold coins. "Excuse me sir, but would you tell me where a good place to rent a warehouse would be? I've got three gold for a correct answer."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:11 am

the others don;t object and it didn't take you long to get an answer, " there's a lot by the market, you should be able to find one for rent there" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:17 am

Alex threw the man the gold coins and guided the cart to the market district. He spoke as they entered. "Alright, now to find a good warehouse. Anybody see anything promising?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games