Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:53 pm

she shrugs " I don't know, they're pretty old though so it might take out part of the city with it" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Alex snapped his fingers and spoke. "Darn there goes that idea. Alright let's go, I have a plan, and I think it'll work."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:35 pm

she mods "what is it?" she writes out giving you an inquisitive look
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:48 pm

Alex gave her a smile. "Well my plan is to inform her that she's lost, give her a choice to surrender, and if she refuses we'll twist her arm. Either with these explosives or our weapons."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:52 pm

she nods " that's not really much of a plan" she writes out, " if your ready we should probably go" she adds after a minute
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:38 am

Alex wanted to tell her the rest of his plan, but she was right in that he should be careful how much he trusted her with. He spoke as he checked his gear. "Lead the way."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:45 am

she nods and starts leading you out into the city, quickly finding an entrance to the underground " is there anything else before we go in?" she writes out for you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:04 am

Alex gave her a smile and shook his head. "Ears open and eyes up, let's come home safe."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:12 am

she nods, and leads you into the dark, she seemed to know exactly where she was going, and soon enough you could see the flicker of torch light ahead in a large open area
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:14 am

Alex took the lead when the torch light came into view. He approached it confidently and calmly. His kept his thoughts cheerful with things like maybe she's cute and maybe this is just her surrendering.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:15 am

as Micil lead you towards the light the room ahead became clearer, it was large with a deep reservoir in the middle, with bridges over the top and a narrow path around the edge
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:17 am

Alex pulled the bridge out as they neared the entrance. He whispered to it before dropping it to the floor. "Sneak up on the queen and follow her if she runs."
He acted like nothing had happened when they entered. He scanned the room closely for any dangers.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:20 am

there where a number of figures in the shadows around you, directly in the middle stood a clearly female form, " so you are our invader?" she asks
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:44 am

Alex nodded and spoke confidently. "I am future king of the Shadow Kingdom, Alex Randall. I am the one who has conquered this city. And you are?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:22 pm

she steps forward into the light " Aiela dusk, Queen of halfenholm, though granted more of the under-city at this moment, if anything this part of the city is far harder to penetrate then the walls above, even with your knights at the entrances you'd need thousands of them to actually have a good hold of the tunnels" she tells you.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Alex kept a straight face as he spoke. "I don't need to hold these tunnels so to speak. Just have them roam through here killing anything that moves should be enough to keep your organizations from ever settling in again and regaining strength."
Alex looked at the figures that were with her, and then back at her. "So why did you call me here? To surrender?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:58 pm

"how very ignorant, you have a guide so you probably haven't encountered the pits, or traps, plus there are plenty of hidden passageways, and other hard to access areas, your toy soldiers would rust and fall apart long before they did any real damage," she tells you confidently. " as for why I called you here, well you had that moron Cyrus dawn spread the word you wanted to speak to me, so here I am, you may speak" she gives a mock bow
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Alex smiled at her as she bowed. He returned it before speaking. "Thank you for seeing me then. I'll get straight to the point. We have control of this city now. There will be stricter laws and more law enforcement. Your operations here have ended, but I could use your skills and knowledge. Join my forces and you'll be pardoned of your crimes."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:18 pm

she gives you a sly smirk, " so confident in your ability to control my city, certain that you've one. You humans are all like that, dealing with 'certainties' to avoid facing the unknown. your control of this city is not as good as you'd think, and I already know far more about you than you do about me. everything from the company you keep, to the exact distribution of your troops, they're numbers, the cities layout, and where several large stockpiles of bombs are in your camps. in short while you control the surface, I have the upper hand, you don't even know what my skills are yet you offer me a price for them." she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Alex smiled at her with a chuckle. "You just told me all your skills, but I guess knowing stuff that can be found out by simple observation could give you the upper hand. What you lack though for information is what lies outside this city. You think that we sent the full might of the Shadow Kingdom here? No, we only sent a fraction. Let me make something clear. This city will either be mine, or be gone. I must remove it as a danger in the grand scheme of things. So if you want to begin terrorist actions, then I'll just evacuate every citizen and level this entire city. After that I'll turn it into a crater and let you have the remains. It's either that or you surrender and earn your pardon."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games