Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:00 am

" I have had wives in my time yes, but it has been a while since I had the last, it becomes a little harder when you get to my age" he tells you with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:25 am

Alex chuckled in return and spoke. "I think I'll try to find a way to make all my wives immortal. I'll keep an eternal harem and never be along. Might need to add more chairs to this throne room though."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:34 am

he chuckles " that might not be entirely practical, but again at that point it will not be my call, and you wouldn't be the first to change the throne room to some degree" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:35 am

Alex stepped away from the throne and spoke. "What changes have been made to it over the years?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:40 am

he chuckles " I couldn't tell you entirely, I have only seen the changes made during and just before my reign, and for my part I have not done all that much aside from replacing the lighting with a better design," he tells you, there where however changes of structural change and furniture that had once been present and was no more
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:43 am

Alex nodded and walked around the throne. He spoke as he looked around. "Not many kings reign for as long as we do. How many demon lords have risen and fallen during your time?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:45 am

" hmmm.... depends on how far your willing to look, but to my knowledge at least 5," he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:49 am

Alex chuckled at his answer. He spoke as he looked at the shadow king. "Back in my village there was always talk about how the demon lord has risen and that it was the end times. Seems stupid when you look at the bigger picture. Wouldn't you agree?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:54 am

he nods " indeed but people outside these lands tend to be superstitious and unenlightened, those who live long enough will tell you theres usually at least one demon lord every hundred years or so, if you ask an elder elf you may well find that they could speak of a time when they where more common"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:01 am

Alex let out a sigh and spoke. "It's annoying how superstitious they are. I'm going to enjoy proving all of them wrong about their beliefs."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:02 am

he chuckles " that is something that I will be glad to see" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:18 am

Alex gave his teacher a nod before speaking. "We're starting soon. We chose our first target. A little shit hole of a town that has a decent supply of medal."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:21 am

" harfenholm, not a bad target, especially as it's one of the easier marks along our border" he comments
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:27 am

Alex chuckled while he walked towards the middle of the throne room. "Maybe I'll find myself a pretty assassin girl to take home as a prize. I've never really had a chance to have a relationship since the village hated me for having Dragon in my blood."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:31 am

he nods " perhaps, but a thief or a smuggler might be more likely, hmmm.... last girl I had from Halfenholm was a cat girl thief who ventured into my kingdom thinking it deserted," he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:53 am

Alex let out a laugh and looked at his King. "Did you take her as your bride or let her go free?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:56 am

" bride, this was a few hundred years ago, she was good company, while it lasted" he tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:00 am

Alex gave him a warm smile. "Well now I definitely want to find me a pretty girl there."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:01 am

he nods with a chuckle " not a bad Idea, might not be so easy to tame a woman from there as it will be to take the city "
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:06 am

Alex yelled to him as he started walking to the door again. "Well I better go get ready then. Tell the servants to put some pretty flowers in my room please, make it look more hospitable."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games