Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:39 am

she nods " that is also not a bad Idea" she agrees
"we can sieze they're assets too" Alarn interjects
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:42 am

Alex gave them both a warm smile. "Well then, General Andros, would you mind gathering a team for me? Alarn I will need a convincing story for my merchant caravan, would you mind assisting me?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:55 am

"I'm sure I can do that" she agrees with a nod
"I dare say I can, and I'll sort out some goods for you to 'sell' too" Arlan tells you with a nod
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:23 am

Alex gave them both a nod as he looked at the map. He spoke with a less than excited tone. "Let's hope that this choice wasn't a bad one. I'd rather not my first attempt be a failure."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 am

" I'm sure it will be fine young master, your plan seems to be a good one, and I don't think things will go wrong," Alarn tells you.
" so long as you don't get caught, or do anything stupid things should be fine" general Andros adds
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:37 am

Alex gave both of them another nod before he spoke. "Thank you, both of you. Now how long until you think we will be ready?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:40 pm

" I can have everything ready for you by mind day, alchemic ingredients and all" Alarn tells you
" and I can have the squad ready by then too if not quicker, organising the army won't take long either, I'd say midday is a good guess" Andros agrees with a nod " especially as we will not be needing the army till the middle of the night"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Alex chuckled and spoke. "Oh and here I was expecting it to take days to mobilize a decent force. This kingdom definitely earns the fear that people have of it. Although their reasons are ignorant and ridiculous. Well since we're starting with an evil town, we'll have to target a good town afterwards to balance it. We should make sure to raid any hideouts in the city or near it. We might find a map with some secret paths to the nearby cities."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:11 am

" does it matter either way? we will eventually control all of it" the general tells you as she looks over the map
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:10 am

Alex looked up from the map and spoke. "Balance is key in this invasion. Should we weaken one side too much, the other side will absorb them and grow stronger. Our best bet is to weaken both of them while they also weaken each other."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:04 am

she nods seeming impressed " that is not a bad way of looking at it " she agrees " very well then," she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:40 am

Alex gave her a warm smile. "I'm not as stupid as I look. Alright I'm gonna go get ready then. Anything else we should discuss before beginning preparations?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:31 am

the general looks to the advisor for a moment and shakes her head before turning to leave
" no that's all I have to say on the matter," he tells you, with a nod " so I shall leave you to get ready" he says with a warm smile before bowing slightly and turning to leave as well, before stopping briefly, " oh, but if you should think of anything else, you will find Andros in the Barracks and myself in my chambers" he tells you

((apologies for the wait major sleep problems, I basically haven't slept at night for the last two weeks so I've been knackered, literally go to uni, fall asleep, wake up between 6pm and 4am rinse and repeat, slept last night though so I'm hopefully past it)
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:11 pm

(I understand sleep problems lol. Take your time and don't overwork yourself.)

Alex gave them both a wave as they left. After a while of them being gone, he approached the door and left. He walked the halls with a frown as he headed for the throne room. He hoped to speak with his teacher and king before the battling began. His thoughts were filled with questions and concerns, but he didn't want to show them to the others. Unless barred from entry he would casually enter the throne room and head for his place by the shadow king's side. He wasn't too worried about guards stopping him, or about interrupting something since he was to one day be king.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:10 pm

the old king was sat on his throne, and he looks up as you come in, "ah, my heir, you have questions?" he asks patiently as he watches you approach his throne
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Alex gave the old king a smile as he approached. He spoke when he was close enough to talk in a normal voice. "Yes sir, I keep coming to a dilemma. I've thought it over and considered it, but I don't think I'll be able to kill any of the female champions of the kingdoms. I don't think I'll have an issue with the males, but every time I consider that I'll have to kill one of those ladies, I mentally choke up. I was hoping that you'd have advice for me."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:20 pm

" if killing women is a problem, well then don't, make them loyal to you and they are no longer an issue" he tells you, " just be careful, many like Andros; my general are very capable, and they could bring you to a quick end if you trust them too readily or underestimate them"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Alex chuckled as the king answered his question. He spoke as he leaned against the throne. "I didn't expect you to tell me that. Maybe I should just make them all my wives. A king deserves a harem right? I think I could find a way to control them, but I'll keep that in mind."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:30 pm

he chuckles too " perhaps, I have seen that you are capable of running this kingdom, but I can't tell you how to do it, if that seems best than it is what you should do" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:54 am

Alex looked around the throne room and asked. "Did you ever have any wives? it seems like it would be painful to spend so long alone."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games