Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadow king[Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:27 am

she looked a little awkward still, and simply gave a shrug in reply, she wasn't sure, not right now at least
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Alex chuckled at her and spoke. "You know for someone who was acting so confident in the tunnels, you seem pretty inexperienced at this kind of interaction. I guess I can assume this is all new for you?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:53 am

she nods blushing furiously, clearly more at home as an assassin than as your future wife for the moment,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Alex moved his hands from her but towards her belly as he spoke. "Well you're doing just fine. I'm happy to have such an innocent yet deadly wife. I can enjoy your blushing even more."
His hands rest beneath her bare breast and he spoke. "So do you want me to take the lead or...?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:21 am

she scowls, just like she did whenever you brought up her blushing, and gives you a confused look at the question, then gives you a little nod
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Alex nodded back and moved his hands to her lovely chest. He spoke as he rubbed them gently. "Just signal to me if you want to stop. I'm not going to force you to go faster than you want. I'm patient and can wait for as long as you want, even if that's years."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 pm

she blushes and gives a single small nod, letting you know that you could continue
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Alex gently played with her breast for a few minutes to get her relaxed and warmed up. He spoke as he moved one hand to her panties. "Your body is so fit and lovely. I should have just taken my chances and kissed you in the sewers."
He ran his thumb along the fabric over her slit.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 am

she scowls and blushes, looking away slightly, it didn't seem like she disliked the idea, but she was clearly embarrassed, and perhaps a little annoyed that you were only thinking about her body, After all she was smart and good at what she did as well, assuming that, that was indeed what she was thinking reading her reactions wasn't always easy
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:12 pm

Alex smiled at her as he tried to read her expressions. He moved his hand off her breast and to her cheek as he spoke. "So skilled, deadly, but also loyal and trustworthy. I'm proud that you're my first wife."
He moved his thumb under her panties and began rubbing her clit with it.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:11 pm

she let out a silent gasp as you touch her clit, sending her already pink cheeks to a burning red, she tries to hide her face in your chest as she does her best to hide her blush from you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:12 am

Alex continued his rubbing as he moved his free hand to her head. He spoke as he messed with her hair. "Hey now, I want to see that pretty blush. Don't be trying to hide it from me you little sneak.'
He spoke with a cheerful and joking tone as he teased her.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:03 am

she shakes her head, pressing it into your chest a little harder, for a few moments before finally looking up again, though only enough that she could make eye contact, the majority of her face still hidden against you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:22 pm

Alex stopped his movement and spoke. "Hey if you don't show me your face then I won't know if you're really enjoying this."
He rubbed her cheek with his free hand and spoke with a softer tone. "We should remove your underwear before I make a mess of it with your juices."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:43 pm

she relents pulling her head up at last so that you could see it, the remnants of the blush still visible on her cheeks, she rolls off of you and puts her legs together. she paused giving you a moment to decide whether to remove her panties or to have her do it as she intended to
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:41 am

Alex looked over at her with a smile. "I'll let you decide if you want me to do it or not. I can tell you prefer having a bit of control over the situation."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 pm

she shrugs, and then motions with her head that you could do it, she was still a little embarrassed, but of course, she was readily more vulnerable than she had probably ever been with a man, so all things considered this was probably not too surprising,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:32 am

Alex smiled at her before rolling over on top of her. He let his weight squish her for a second while he spoke. "Making me do all the work of course. I can already see my role as your husband."
He stuck his tongue out before kissing her lips, and then pushed himself off her and crawled down her body. He left a trail of soft kisses as he progressed towards her soft panties. Once there he spoke as he pulled her panties off. "Well while I'm down here."
He leaned down after her panties were off and on the floor across the room, and gave her maidenhood a gentle lick to taste her.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:53 am

she scowled at your comment about her making you do all the work but let you continue she seemed used to you kissing her lips now, but as you kiss down her body she blushes more and more and once her panties come of her hips instinctively close up to hide her lower lips from you, but again she let you lick her, which only caused her to blush more
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 am

Alex smiled at her and spoke. "So I've been wondering if you make any noise when you orgasm. Do me a favor and don't hold back anything."
He buried his face his in her maidenhood and began running his tongue along her lips before pushing it inside and tasting as deep inside her as he could.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games