Truth Revealed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Truth Revealed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:58 am

That earned a slap to your ass as well as a playful pinch of the mark you had for her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:15 pm

I yelped and Moaned Softly before giggling "Honestly though, Both of you are so dense, It took a truth potion to actually get you to understand."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:00 pm

"H~Hey, I~I've been trying to think of guys when I do think of such things... and well, I just never realized it. I think oblivious works better... specially for miss nose in her book."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:45 pm

I Snorted "I dry humped her until I came and coated her ass with my Juices, and I more than once Shoved my Bare Cunt against your ass and grabbed your tits or shoved your face into my crotch or ass, I was getting rather desperate for you two to notice." I admitted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:50 am

"I just thought you were drunk or high off something." She muttered, then chortled a bit as she said "Tori though, that wouldn't be enough. I drew a mustache on her once while she was studying, didn't notice for three hours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:07 am

I Blushed and coughed "Well I do have a good selection of drinks." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:29 am

She smirked at that, then hummed as she said "Wonder what would happen if I poured one of those drinks over your mark and licked it up~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:36 pm

I Blinked and cocked my head in interest "I Don't actually know? I've never heard of someone doing it."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:21 am

"Mhm, where's the alcohol then? I'll grab a bottle and find out~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:59 am

I Giggled and Stood heading over to my closet and waving at it a few times before opening my drinks Closet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Opening it up revealed quite the collection, making your partner let out a low whistle in surprise as she got up to look at them over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:15 pm

I Giggled "Perks of being from an old Family in the magic world, I'm expected to drink."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:59 am

She grabs a bottle at random and uncorks it, then takes a long pull from it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:02 am

I Watched and smirked as she took a very Strong Proof Vodka.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:41 am

She drank a few gulps than stopped, coughing and sputtering a bit as her face got red, but she had a smile on her face all the same.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:41 am

I laughed "Vodka from Magical Poland nice choice." I joked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:06 pm

"G~Good stuff... d~damn that stuff is strong. Mhm, now for the experiment." She said with a grin, getting her finger slick with it before rubbing some onto your mark from her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:17 pm

I Hummed it tingled I looked down To watch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:10 am

Giggling a bit, she rubbed more of the alcohol into that spot then the other one marking you as Tori's as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:24 am

I Felt not tipsy, but it felt like something magical was happening Using my magic I laughed "Holy Shit, it Turns Alcohol into an Aphrodisiac Centered on who the mark belongs to, basically lick your mark and you'll enter a heat focused on me~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games