Truth Revealed [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Truth Revealed [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:42 am

Ann drops some of her guard upon hearing this, and while she gives the impression of not being used to it, pats your shoulder and gives it a comforting squeeze. Tori's eyes however went wide, and had started tearing up. Suddenly your glomped by her as she's hugging you, asking why you have such mean parents and a bunch of babbling mixed in with tears for you... though its hard to think as you feel a surge on your left ass cheek as her symbol forms as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:46 am

I Blushed and Hugged her back and Blinked "Oh no you misunderstand that's one of my older sisters, I never met my father and I haven't seen or talked to my mom in...." I trailed off thinking "Ten years? Maybe Eleven?" I asked in thought trying to comfort her and blush "Also, Ann's mark is on my tit, Tori your's is on my ass." I said with a giggle.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:51 am

She blushed brilliantly and wiped away some of her tears, but still said "Y~Your older sister should still be ashamed for being like that! Family is supposed to be nice and supportive, not curse you because you missed percentage's of a point on a test."

Ann of course just blushed and tried to find your mark on her as she finished stripping.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:54 am

I Grinned "Well I'm Naturally More Powerful than them and Have Naturally Darker Magic, So I'm the Heiress of my family." I explained with a grin as I Stripped Tori letting Ann Explore my Body as she wanted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:03 am

Tori squeaked, blushing and trying somewhat futilely to hide her nude form as you stripped her with ease, though she didn't resist you. When Ann found one of the marks on you, she brushed a finger across it experimentally.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:06 am

I gasped and moaned as she did, my hip thrusting forward as I came, thanks to my position it covered Tori's cunt with my juices.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:12 am

Tori squeaked again, but after a moment blushed and moved down to look at and study your cunt... seeing another girls slit for the first time if you had to guess.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am

I Looked down and licked my lips "I~It's your's to do what you want." I told her Blushing and Smiling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:27 am

With a blush, she reached out to stroke it as your other wife Ann sat you up so your face rested under her breasts... while her hands got to work on your own tits... made all the better by her hands touching the mark on your other breast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:30 am

I Blushed and moaned as I began to relax into it, letting them take it at their own speeds.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:40 am

Ann seemed to at least have an idea of things as she played with your breasts, groping, kneading them and teasing your nipples and that mark... Tori however, being the nerd she was, seemed to be exploring and studying it as if it was something in class.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:42 am

I Giggled "Tori, Don't be afraid to push your fingers in and explore, or spread it." I Told her between gasps and moans.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:50 am

She blushes but does so... and surprises you when she unintentionally finds your G-spot nearly right off the bat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:51 am

I let out a surprised Squeal of Pleasure Going Wide eyed and Cumming hard from Ann's Teasing and Tori's Surprising Touch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:00 am

Tori let out a squeak of worry, pulling her finger back out even as her hand and face got coated in your juices, while Ann chuckled a bit and pinched lightly at the marking on your breast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 am

Thanks to just cumming the teasing of my mark made me cum again with a moan "N~No T~Tori Baby that was G~Great Y~You F~Found M~My G~G-spot~ Y~You just surprised me~" I Moaned out wide eyed in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:11 am

"I~I did? O~Oh... that's uh.. good? Uh... w~what's a G-spot?" She asks, while Ann was too busy leaning in to drag her tongue along the mark to see what happened.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:14 am

I Let out another Moan of surprise at the sudden Feeling on my Tit, My Mind Blanking A Bit As I Came, I said Nothing, just wrapped my legs around Tori and my Arms around Ann As I rode out my orgasms.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:11 am

Tori squeaked as your legs wrapped around her head, but she then began to hesitantly lap at your petals as she looked up at you unsurely. More out of a clear case of inexperience in such lewd things than anything else.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:09 am

I Moaned and Eagerly Rolled my hips into her face.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games