Academic Survivor (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Academic Survivor (Soru)

Postby MASigma » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:19 am

"Ah, I'll have to take you to the city nearby then to show you all the nice places", Runa noted with a smile as she opened the door and stepped on inside... as Kyoto kept her gaze on the smart looking student... whom grinned as the door opened, revealing a slightly more obese looking boy whom stood a full head taller, motioning the other student inside as they moved on in... though the door didn't fully shut.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:24 am

"Hmm...Hey, I'll be right back." Kyoto said to Runa as she placed her things by the door and then quietly sneaks over to the other door. Since it wasn't fully shut she should be able to hear through the room, and if this building was as unimpressive as it looked then the rooms might not be soundproofed well enough for her to eavesdrop if she tries to.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:29 am

"Uh, sure?", she heard as she rushed off, making her way to the cracked door... managing to peek inside where the two boys along with a more petite form she couldn't really get a good look at seemed to be setting up various computers together.

"Alrighty, took some time but I got all the data", the smart looking guy was saying as he popped in one of the discs, the screen of his laptop suddenly showing a list of names... one of which he clicked on as it showed a picture of Runa of all people," Alrighty, first up is Runa-chan... what do you guys think?"

"Of course she should be on the list", the obese male noted with a wide grin as he leered at the image," Mmmm, My future wife HAS to be included"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:39 am

Kyoto peaks into the room through the crack in the door and wonder just how these boys past their exams to get to this academy if they can't even close a door all the way with no look outs. Inside she sees three of them, though she couldn't make out any details of the third one other than having a petite form.

She watches as they put in the discs and sees the laptop showing lists of names and soon Runa's picture shows up. She listens in and raises a surprised brow when the bigger one leers at the image and refers to Runa as his 'future wife.' Just what are these boys planning, she thought.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:18 am

As she considered this, she found the first one she spotted turning his head... only to blink in surprise as he spotted Kyoto," Oh! Uh, hey there... can we help you with something?", he asked, the other two turning curiously... the fat one openly leering at her as the smaller one Kyoto found looking her over curiously... the petite one actually a girl herself from the looks of it.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:06 pm

Kyoto tries her best to not make a reaction when she is caught by the boy and she tries to act like she is a bit lost. "Oh I'm sorry, I just got here and kind of forgot where my room is..." She said as she rubs the back of her head like she's embarrassed to have gotten lost. She had to ignore the leer of the fat one and mask her surprise of seeing that one of them in there is either a girl or a very feminine boy. "Saw the door was open and got curious. What are you guys looking at anyways?"
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:39 am

"Oh, we're looking over the current student stats and records to hopefully plan out whom we think would be best to try and partner up with", The girl/boy offered with a bit of a grin on their face, turning to fully face Kyoto to further explain," I've been working on a plan to get a hold of higher grade missions in order to rack up points both faster and more safely in order to raise our ranks... it's just a manner of knowing whom to team up with to make such missions the most easy to handle and thus complete", she noted with a firm nod.

"Mhmm, though I don't recall you in the records", The obese male noted with a chuckle, finishing his leering for the moment as he focused on Kyoto's face," You must be new here then, right? Don't suppose you'd be willing to share some information about yourself? So we can uh, add you to our records of course"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Kyoto wasn't entirely sure if that was entirely true or not considering what the bigger boy said earlier when she was spying on them, though it could be both reasons too. "Oh, I see... Though doesn't that sound a bit like cheating? I mean I guess it's not as long as you do your own share of the work." She says to them. "Personally I would like to see how well I can do on my own and team up when needed."

"Yes, I'm new here. Just got here today, actually." Kyoto answered the obese one. "And I might, though before I share what I can bring to the table I think it's only fair that you guys say what you can bring."
Soru

Previous

Return to Private Games