Academic Survivor (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Academic Survivor (Soru)

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:20 am

"Indeed, two point missions are usually meant to show you should at least have a partner to come with you... though there are students whom enjoy the challenge while others are tempted due to the need to manage a certain amount of points", Amara noted with a light nod in turn," two point missions assigned to you if you have a partner means upon completion you and your partner would each get one point... or one of you could forgo the reward and allow just one of you both points"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:23 am

"I see... Thank you for telling me that." Kyoto said politely to the woman. To do a two point mission meant to either do it solo and get both points or go with a partner and each of them get one; this was a risk/reward kind of thing it seemed so unless she had no other missions than a two point one to take she will either need to take a partner or attempt it solo. "So where is my room exactly? Sorry, I just got here and don't know where everything is yet."
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:31 am

"Ah yes, As you're just starting you'll be placed in Dorm D, Room 6", Amara offered with a light smile as she began to explain," upon completing missions and racking up points, you will then be offered an advancement mission to raise your ranking and ascend in position within the school... Dorm D is the bottom as you can guess where all students start... Garic here is one of our Dorm A students for example"

"Told you I was one of the best, babe", Garic reminded Kyoto with a smug grin, leaning against the nearby wall," Who knows, if you manage to get to Rank A we could end up sharing a dorm room... though, I wouldn't mind sharing my sweet room with you whenever you'd like", he finished, giving her another wink.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:38 am

Kyoto was a bit surprised that Garic was in Dorm A which is probably at the top; she knew he is a senior student to her but she had no idea he was that high up. "I see; so the better your ranking the better your living here is?" She asked to confirm before looking to Garic and giving him a bit of an amused look. "When I manage to get to Rank A I think I rather room with someone more my level." She said a bit playfully. "And I'll be too busy to spend time in your room anyways getting points and such."
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:40 am

"We'll see... still, the offers there whenever you wanna take it", Garic mused with an amused chuckle, seeming all the more interested in Kyoto due to the way she responded to his flirting," But since I'm a nice guy, how about I at least show you to your Dorm? even I started there so I know where it is", he pointed out as he pushed off the wall," Or if you're getting bored with me I'll just leave ya to it"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:54 am

"I'll let you take me there." Kyoto said with a kinder smile. "Despite your constant flirting which is getting slightly annoying you at least seem like a very nice person." She said as she walks over to them and they start to leave, though she stops to turn back to Amara. "Thanks again, Miss Amara." She said to the woman before leaving with Garic.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:59 am

Amara waved them off as Garic just scoffed at her words," What can I say, when there's something or someone I want, I can't help but keep going at it until they're mine", he offered in turn as they began to head on out, once more Kyoto being led along by Garic through the academy, following the path they had taken before to head on outside," But I'll lay off a little if it's really bugging you that much", he offered with a shrug, before giving her a rather serious look," Just so you know, I won't be the only one interested in you... not only are you one lovely and clearly skilled Slayer to be, but as you'll come to notice the longer you're attending here that given what's in our blood, being so close to other slayer's will start kicking in your hormones... I'm sure you noticed the other students we passed enjoying one another, right?"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:06 am

"It's more how unsubtle you are, though that's not to say being bold is a bad thing." Kyoto said after Garic said he would lay off of the flirting a little bit before he gave her a serious look which made her raise a brow from the sudden change in expressions. When he told her that others will take interest in her she wondered just what he meant until he said her hormones will start to kick in from being around other slayers. He also explained to her why some of the other students were being handsy with each other. "Hold on...Are you serious with that? This isn't just some...attempt to flirt some more?" She asked though it was clear that she sort of understood that this is probably true.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:18 am

"Though girl's liked it when a guy showed how much they desire them?", he noted in turn, before focusing on the next part as he nodded his head seriously," I ain't lying babe, I don't really get it myself but I'm sure either Amara-sensei or the Headmaster could better explain it... but being around other Slayer's just does something to one another... It can be pretty intense, but it's not like you'll lose your mind over it... some people handle it better then others, it's only more intense when you end up focusing on another Slayer your body recognizes is a powerful match for you", he explained, once more gaining a grin," Why I knew the moment I saw you I wanted you... not only can I feel we'd be one hell of a match, but there's something more about you that makes me sure I won't be the only one who'll end up desiring you... luckily I can control myself, but others might not be so cool... hence why I'm saying be careful"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:21 am

Kyoto takes in what he has to say and as far as she can tell he was not lying at all, in fact she was sure he has been nothing but truthful up to this point with how forward he's been since she met him. "I...I see... Sorry, this is a bit to take in right now since I'm only now learning of it." She lets out a sigh to calm herself a bit. "Thank you for telling me though; at least I know what's going on with that now. I will admit, you aren't a bad person at all and hey, maybe if you're really, really lucky I might consider you as a potential boyfriend, but don't get your hopes up." She said with a grin before motioning for him to lead her again.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:29 am

"Eh, no harm done", he mused with a shrug, only to chuckle at her following response," Oh, I'm more than lucky... if anything, when that stuff begins happening to you, I'll be nice and understanding when you find yourself craving me as much as I'm wanting you", he noted in turn, before once more leading her along as they continued through the campus... where she could see other smaller buildings... as well as what seemed to almost be an arena of sorts behind the school... only to eventually end up before a somewhat simple wooden building that looked like it had seen finer days, though it wasn't falling apart or anything," Here we are, Dorm D"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:36 am

"You assume I won't be like you and have control of myself?" She asked in a mock hurt toned before giving an amused chuckle. "Just don't go getting your hopes up." She says again before they come to a smaller buildings with an arena outside and she wonders which building is the Dorm D building till they came up to a simple wooden one. "Is this it? I mean I was expecting anything luxurious but...they might want to consider giving it a remodel or something...Guess more reason for me to go up a rank." She says as she walks over to the building. "Thanks for the help, Garic." She said with a smile to him. "I'll see you around, if you're luck that is." She teases him a bit before walking into the building and looking for her room.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:44 am

"I'm sure you will, but at some point you might just find yourself wanting to give in and have a piece of me", He laughed in turn as they reached the building," exactly, they keep it like this so it helps motivate the newbies into advancing... Dorm C is much better I'll tell ya, so do your best to move up the ranking system", he explained, before nodding as he waved her off," Offer's still out there, ya ever need some help or just some fun, you know where to find me babe!", he called after her as she began to step in.

Once inside, she found the entrance area rather bare... except for a girl sitting at a table, engrossed in some sort of book, not seeming to even notice Kyoto had stepped into the building.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4053646
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:48 am

Walking into the building with her luggage and katana in tow she looks around and finds a rather bare entrance area with a girl sitting alone at a table not paying attention to anything but the book she is reading. "Hello." Kyoto says a she walks over to the girl. "I'm Kyoto; just joined today. I'm looking for my room; Room 6 I think."
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:54 am

"Eh?", The girl asked, pulling from the book with a bit of an annoyed frown... only to quickly grin as she took Kyoto in," Aha! So you're my new roomie, pleasure to meet you!", she greeted, jumping to her feet in a way that made it impossible for Kyoto NOT to notice the way her breasts jiggled underneath her uniform... Kyoto suddenly finding herself in a headlock, her cheek smushed up to the girl's breast as she continued," Been waiting for you girl, you run into trouble on the way here or something?", she asked playfully.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:58 am

Kyoto was surprised to find that this girl is apparently her roommate and she couldn't help blush lightly with how the girl's breasts jumped in her uniform, making her wonder if she had a bra on or not. She then blushes deeper as her face is suddenly pushed against the other girl's breasts when she is pulled into a headlock. "N-No...Just took a bit of my time getting here mostly..." Kyoto said as she tries to gently break free.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:01 am

"Ah right, taking in the sights, I got ya", She noted, Kyoto finding herself unable to break loose... this girl apparently having a shocking level of strength herself... only to suddenly release Kyoto, whom barely stopped herself from stumbling backwards as the girl gave her another wide grin," But anyways, I'm Runara, but you can call me Runa for short", she introduced herself, before of all things reaching out as Kyoto felt a surge of pleasure as Runa flat out gave her tits a quick grope," Oho, nice pair you got there... I've heard the bigger your tits, the more potential you have as a Slayer... so I guess you and I are gonna be the best of the best, eh?"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:08 am

Kyoto was surprised to find just how strong this girl is as she couldn't break loose at all until the girl finally let go. She rubs her neck a bit as the girl introduces herself and just as she was about to reach her hand out to offer a hand shake she gasps in surprise as the girl suddenly gropes her breasts quickly through her clothing. "I...never heard of such a thing." She said to the comment on big breasts means better Slayer potential and Kyoto couldn't help but use one arm to cover herself. "S-So Runa...which room is room 6? I would like to unpack."
Soru

Postby MASigma » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:58 am

"Oh right, duh", Runa replied with a giggle of amusement, before motioning for Kyoto to follow her up the nearby stairs," So I'm sure you got most of the information about the school so far, anything else you're curious about that I can help with?", She offered as they reached the second floor, making her way towards a door with a large 6 upon it. As she began to unlock it, Kyoto heard another door at the end of the hall open... a rather nice looking, though nerdy type of a guy slid out of what seemed to be his own room, carrying what seemed to be a laptop along with a stack of discs... each disc marked with "A-D" student information, if the labels were to be believed... as he knocked on the door across, waiting for it to be answered.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:17 am

"Other than just general directions and places of interest, not really." Kyoto answered when Runa asked if she could help her with any information. On the second floor Kyoto finds her room, room 6 and as she starts to unlock the door she notices another room opening, Walking out she saw a smart looking boy coming out with a laptop and a bunch of discs. She opens her door and walks inside her room but only partially, keeping her eye on the guy as he knocks on another door while holding discs with what seems like student information on it.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games