Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:55 pm

"I trust Muffet to not subject us to torture like that. Besides, this is an inner city buss, and it goes regularly, so I expect it not to be too bad. Besides, I'm ready to ride on a buss for your sake." Chara tells her with a bit of a blush, having actually have forgotten his previous declaration which he had made in anger. "Besides, it's better than walking while we're on a schedule." Chara says, not really willing to admit he might have overreacted previously.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:11 pm

"Well if you say so..." Chara says questioning whether or not this may lead to another anger filled rant, but for the mean time she clung close to him as they reached the Bus stop to see how Sans and and Papy were holding up in their absence. "Well how are the two of you? A bit of sibling argument?" She poked a bit seeing where the brothers might take this. Every so often peering around to see where Muffet might be. After all she had promised them to walk through the forest and visit the other spiders.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:15 am

"nah, we're good." Sans answered Frisk as she spoke to the brothers.

"Assuming, you actually decided to listen to me for once, Sans." Papyrus says with a huff.

It didn't take Muffet long to arrive, and lead the way to a nearby buss stop, where the buss could be seen down the street as they arrived. "Oh, good thing, we made it on time." Muffet said, letting out a sigh of relief.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:59 am

Frisk pulled Chara along side with her so they could keep close to the group. Her feet were glad a bit that they wouldn't be doing the originally planned hike. considering it would had been a greater strain on the feet. Turning to the brothers she motions them to follow along before returning her attention to Chara and Muffet. As they climbed aboard the bus, Frisk made sure to pay for her fare as well as Chara's. "Hey, uh what other stops are we gonna go to again Chara?" she asked trying to figure how Alphys and I'm done were doing up on the surface.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:04 pm

Sitting down on the buss, Chara hummed as he thought back to their plans. "Well, if I recall you wanted to visit Paris at some point, visit both Shyren and the Eiffel tower there. I still want to see the Statue of Liberty while we're in New York, there was that museum that might hold a clue as to where human magicians might have disappeared to..." Chara begins listing some locations off as the buss begins moving. Walking past them, Muffet makes sure they know which stop to get off on, and to get comfortable as it would be a 45 minutes ride, until they arrived at their stop, which would be followed by another 35 minutes of walking to their destination.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:05 am

Frisk took time to review their intended plans before following Muffet into the bus with Chara in tow. Many things had interested in her new household when she was growing. Primarily stories of magic and the world before monsters and humans were separated. Thinking to their far flung destination of the Eiffel tower at night made her heart flutter. The lights would be beautiful and they would have time to properly get closer than they were now. Once the two found their seats she made sure to press herself against Chara. Holding both of his hands to the center of her chest to tactically prevent him from doing anything to her on the ride.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:13 am

Fortunately, the buss was relatively empty, only an elderly couple sitting towards the back as they bordered. The two of them seemed a bit spooked as the skeleton brothers came onboard, but quickly calmed down, and were decent enough to at least greet them with a smile, before ending up hitting it off with Muffet after she sat down near them.

As Frisk pressed herself against him, Chara chuckled, and freed one of his hands from Frisk's hold, before wrapping it around her and holding her close, and then let her hold the hand however she wished. He himself seemed content to just sit there with her against him for the duration of the ride. A very peaceful and calm ride in comparison to the one they had taken to the city. "Glad we get to relax a bit before walking again for 35 minutes." Chara said, initiating a conversation as he got a bit bored, and wasn't tired enough to sleep on the buss.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:24 am

Frisk continued to press herself closer to Char a now knowing he wouldn't sleep for the thirty minute ride. She began to wonder how long the surprise would take to make. Lingerie being made last minute seemed kinda intensive. "Alright then... What did you wanna talk about Chara... Was it about your secret fetish for me calling you but brother or Onii-san like alphys said I should?" She said jokingly but kept her eyes on him for a reaction either way.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:40 pm

A bit startled by the sudden topic change into his fetishes, she shook his head before chuckling. "You're getting naughtier, aren't you? As for calling me brother... Let's not. It was awkward enough when I began having feelings for you, considering everything going on. Let's not bring in Toriel's adoption of both of us into this. I'd prefer it if you came up with some kind of nickname for me that doesn't cause people to have the wrong idea about us." Chara tells her, seemingly feeling a bit uneasy about her trying to call him Onii-san.

"In return, I'll come up with a nickname for you, just... don't ask Sans for help." He told her with a bit of a frown, thinking of what the Skeleton would come up with.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:05 am

Frisk chuckled a bit from his concern. "I'm only teasing Chara, besides if I called you anything like Onii-chan or say... Daddy~ it would only be in the bedroom." She giggles a bit as he seemed nervous initially, but would try to ease the conversation slowly. "Well if you come up with Frisky... Then I'll at least have a laugh. But let names are fun to think of." She took a moment or so to let her mind wander maybe it would be something of Chara's love for chocolate. Or his rather disgruntled disposition he consistently sustains.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed May 15, 2019 7:04 pm

CHara ended up blushing and looking around to make sure no one overheard what Frisk had called him. "F-Frisk!" He hissed in a hushed tone, warningly, as well as somewhat embarrassed. "I won't call you Frisky, but I think calling you Princess might be appropriate. After all, you were adopted by the King and Queen of monsters." Chara tells her, smirking a bit as he came up with an appropriate nickname for her.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:29 am

Frist giggles from his flushed response. Pressing herself closer to Chara and thinking upon the nickname based on their status. "I suppose that works... sounds a bit weird to me at least. After all the prince I'm dating is my adoptive brother. So I'm thinking of that odd show uhh....Kingdom Games or something." She snickers a bit as she can't help but find the humor in their circumstances. "So you suppose everything is gonna keep going just right?" She asked wondering about how everyone is doing still. Undyne was next on the list to visit... last she remembered.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:47 am

Chara groans. "You mean that massively violent, overhyped show Game of Thrones the humans like? I tried watching it, wasn't my cup of tea as they say. Besides, we're not related by blood, so it's not that weird. Besides, Marriage is essentially the same as being adopted into a family, at least on paper I think. Some technicality I think people have used before or something, I don't remember." Chara response, shaking his head a bit.

"What do you mean? I'm pretty sure that we would have heard about it if some monsters were having trouble somewhere, you pretty much befriended everyone in the Underground, and those you didn't know you through Asgore and Toriel by proxy. We would have heard something if anyone had something to complain about, much like we did in the beginning." Chara tries to assure her.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:14 am

After that first statement Frisk did her best to hold in a chuckle. "What you just said just reminded me of an anime. I keep thinking Onii-chan is perfect just for the laughs of it.... and if you're wondering why I think so here let pull up a video." Pulls her phone out to show him a review/diccussion video about an anime called Domestic Girlfriend. As she had the video play out for Chara she kept her eyes on his reaction before finally moving on in the conversation.

Once she brought up her worries and Chara was quick to address them couldn't help but think that they might have been overlooking something. Her abilities being partially crippled was definitely worrying for her... and part of her wanted to know why it was happening in the first place. "Yeah I suppose so..." She rests her head against him once more as she remained silent and thoughtful of the future waiting to arrive at their destination.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Seeing the clip, Chara rolled his eyes and turned to look at Frisk, averting his eyes with a barely noticeable blush. "Geez, why do you have to go and turn this weird? You don't want a nickname then?" Chara sks her, reaching up with one of his hands to grab the tip of her nose teasingly, awaiting her response.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:37 pm

It was rather humorous seeing his mix of embarrassment and imagination popping within his eyes. As he seemed quick to change the subject. Before he held her nose. “Ahh! I do want one, but you pick ones that are too easy to joke about!” She struggles a bit with the sudden nose grab sensation. “So remind me again.... we’re visiting the new residency before heading back or are we camping now cause of how long we took?”
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Private Games