Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Chara smirked, seeing Frisk's reaction. Of course, on the lowest setting she was able to mask it well as part of loving the butterscotch/cinnamon pie, Chara alone knowing what Frisk's reaction really meant. Eating his own pie, Chara nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we haven't had any Butterscotch and cinnamon pie in a long while. This is great, thanks Muffet." Chara thanks Muffet, starting a conversation in order to distract the others, in case Frisk had an 'odd' reaction all of a sudden.

"I'm glad I could provide. Although, since we have a schedule to follow, we're not staying long. We can come back tomorrow if you two wish." Muffet promises.

Sans, taking his sweet time eating his quiche nods thoughtfully. "Yeah, you two haven't been around for a while. It's a little lonely without you back home to be honest. Although, we do all understand why you wanted to get some space, away from the monster capital of the world." Sans says with a bit of a sigh. While the town many monsters had decided to settle down in wasn't actually monster territory, it was usually called the monster capital, due to how many humans had moved away from it. While the integration of monsters into the human society was going smoothly, it wasn't a fast process, or completely without resistance. Although, it had been expected. All things considered, it was a best case scenario as it was. Chara suspected it was largely due to Frisk, before she had lost her ability to LOAD.

"Well, we are planning on visiting." Chara mentions, continuing to ask about how the situation back there had changed, sparing Frisk from having to participate in the conversation as it turned into small talk. Although, Chara kept an eye on Frisk in order to keep the vibrator going at the right moments.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Frisk after her third bite was able to figure out just when exactly Chara has been timing the vibrations. Quite an underhanded timing that one had, but she loved him for it all the same. Despite continuing with eating and enduring her meal... She focused her determination to finish the pie as quickly as possible. All the while keeping an ear open to her conversation...

In between the bites she recalls the struggling encounters that both monsters and humans had... and what she had to do to resolve it... As well as the ways Chara reacted to each of those instances. Memories best left gone for Chara, he hadn't found it entirely ready to open completely to Frisk and she had patience for almost everyone. With his her power used to work... It took a lot of patience.... Eating up as much as she can she speaks up. "Maybe we can visit once we're done with the trip."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:24 pm

"Frisk, us visiting is part of the trip, remember?" Chara reminds Frisk as he rolls his eyes, before he instead wears a mischievous smirk, deciding to "punish" Frisk, changing the setting on the remote to 2, before turning it on while he spoke next. "Do we need to go over the plan again? I thought you had a better memory than this, or is the pie getting to you?" He asks her, turning the vibrator off as he finishes talking.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:17 am

"Oh right!" Frisk recalled that bit of info she had forgotten as she returned to eating her pie again determined finish it quickly before Chara got out of hand with his little game. As he was bringing up going over their plan she was quick to notice the tone of his voice. The few times he acted as a trickster and before she could utter a word it hit her with jolt a spine tingly sensation as she bit her lip in a blush. "I... I... A reminder might help..." She tried her best to maintain some composure trying her best to play it off as embarrassment. "So uh, Sans... How is the littlest Dreemur, a bit curious if Asriel m-misses Chara?" She said hoping to get Chara to not focus too much on her right now. .. She could feel herself starting to get hot and bothered....
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:38 am

"Frisk, we're visiting all major locations where monsters have made themselves at home. That includes the monster capital." Chara explained, shaking his head a bit in amusement, both at Frisk forgetting it, even if she was distracted, or the fact that he could see Sans found him calling his new home city the monster capital. Sans himself had done it with some amount of ironic humor. Chara hadn't done the same.

"And once you get there, I'm sure you two can ask him yourselves, how he's been doing without you. Although, I'll tell you that he's doing fine." Sans told them, going back to his usual smile while Papyrus decided to look at his brother a bit confused, not seeing the point in keeping secrets. However, he felt there was some kind of joke/prank/pun involved, and if he intervened, he would definitely find himself at the end of another one later down the line, for ruining San's fun. After such a long time living together, he had developed a sense for it. It came with living with a punster as a brother.

"We better get going soon, if we want to remain on schedule." Muffet reminded them.

"We have time for a toilet break before that, don't we?" Chara asked, activating the vibrator breifly as he gave Grisk a descrete wink.

"We do. There's still 20 minutes before we're behind schedule, but I'd rather we're ahead of it." Muffet explains.

"Ah, good. Then I can finish my quiche." Sans said with a smile, still eating it increadibly slowly, which was met with Papyrus disapproval and Muffet's objection to him deliberately delaying them.

Chara stood, intending to go to the toilet, activating Frisk's vibrator again, hoping she'd get the hint to follow him with the same excuse.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:58 am

Frisk was a bit happy that they would be returning to visit the family once more. "Well it'll be nice to visit home when we get the chance... I wonder if Asriel has a girlfriend yet?" She piqued her own curiosity as she said that. The taste of butterscotch cinnamon pie fading away as she started imagining Tories pie. ... Mmmmmmmmm

"Oh for sure! Can't stop by home without checking on the littlest Dreemur." Frisk herself had recalled every memory she has of the boy... Even the bad ones. Cherishing them somewhat as even in at his worst As Flowey, he had always goaded her into pursuing this perfect outcome... She couldn't help but think of the boy fondly.

As Chara brought up the bathroom she felt a buzz... Weakening her again as she takes a breath. Feelings it's second activation she was quick to jump up and speak. "I uh... B-better go too... Been holding it in for a bit." She chuckled nervously after Chara. Giving him a slight jab once they were out of sight.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Sans just chuckled, but didn't reveal anything more about Asriel for now.

As Frisk gave him a jab, Chara responded by pushing the vibrator up to the third setting in return, giving Frisk an amused smirk, before leading her to the toilets. Making sure no one saw them, Chara led Frisk into the men's toilets and into one of the open booths, closing it behind them before grabbing Frisk in a hug. "So, how are you feeling?" He asked her, whispering into her ear.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Isolated with Chara right now she could feel her whole body jolting. "What do you think!?" She said a bit embarrassed and frustrated in more than one way. "I can barely stand... The only two things I can think about is... As an punching you and nnnn and..." She tried her her best to maintain herself but she was already losing her composure being this close to Chara. " Nnngh.... Put it in me... I can't take it ..... " Frisk knew for sure now that her pussy was drooling for relief and girth....

"Rip a hole if... If you have to..mmm it's too much...." She couldn't help but shamefully squirm and touch herself form the repressed sensations staring to surface.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Chara chuckled. "Well, now. That's quite the invitation. Alright, listen to what I tell you, and I'll reward you." He tells Frisk, lowering the level on the vibrator down to the first one again. "Undress for me, I want to see you completely nude. Show me what my punishment has done to you and how much you want me right now. Of course, you have to make sure not to make too much noise from this point on. We're in a public toilet after all." Chara reminds her, still whispering emphasizing his point.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Frisk felt the ease of the vibrator finally coming down to a lower level. Nodding to his commands as she began to undress herself. Setting each article aside neatly so they wouldn't get dirty from anything around them. Steppig away from Chara to spread her legs wide open as she bent over the toilet. She felt even more embarrassed but she reached down with one hand spreading her pussy with her fingers to show how soaked she was. "Is... is this enough?" She whimpered as she was in such a lewd position.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Chara smiled as Frisk did as he told her. Walking up, to her, he put his hands on her butt cheeks, giving them light taps to make them jiggle a bit, hoping to embarrassed his girlfriend a bit more. He found her so cute, bent over, blushing and looking back at him like she was. "It's perfect. Now, try to stay like this for a moment." He tells her, planting a kiss on her left butt cheek for added embarrassment before squatting down so that her pussy was on eye-level, letting him look into her pussy as she spread it for him. "Now, I'm going to take the vibrator out, so make sure to stand as still as you can." He tells her, before he turns the vibrator on all the way to the fifth setting, before slowly inserting his fingers and making a show of looking for the vibrator with them.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:14 pm

As she obeyed chara, Frisk was soon filled with a shameful regret overwhelming sensation within her as her legs nearly gave out as she held onto the toilet. Biting her lip as light moans and whimpers escaped. She couldn't help but isn't and gasp as she didn't realize she was nearly begging. "Nnngh t rtf too much.. Hhhh. Hurry please as an oh god...nnnn.. Aaah no... No.... This is too As an embarrassing it's too deep..." She tried biting down on her words but it made. her want something to plunge in her even more deeply the growth in warmth was too great. "Stop... Please fuck me.... As an oh god... No.. Just fuck it out of me... Please chara... I need it...."
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Chara chuckled a bit as he decided to stop teasing Frisk and grabbed the vibrator, bringing it out with ease. "Now Frisk. You're making this too easy. Although, I'm having a real hard time resisting you when you beg me like that." Chara told Frisk truthfully as he turned the vibrator off, before reaching inside of his bag and into the black box, taking out a bit of tape. Putting a piece onto the vibrator, he looked up at Frisk and smiled. "Since I can't keep this inside of you while you beg me to fill you up, we'll settle for something else." He tells her, before taping the vibrator over her clitoris. Standing up, her took a condom out of his pocket before he took off his pants and trunks, his erection already standing on full mast as he put on the condom before he lining himself up with Frisk's pussy. "Now then, you're pretty wet. How do you want me to take you?" He asks her, letting Frisk decide how he should proceed.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Frisk finally at ease catching her breath as Chara finally set off the vibrator. "nnnngh that www..was mean..." She said panting too busy recollecting herself to notice the vibrator being taped to her clit it was finally set. Seeing as Chara was moving to satisfy her request from earlier she blushed as she was still bent over but spoke softly... "Like this...... Doo it like... Like you wanted to knock me up..." She felt so humiliated saying that but her legs were quivering in anticipation as her push drooled once his cock for closer .
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:58 pm

"If we could, you know I would." Chara responds, as he grabs Frisk by the waist with both hands, still holding the remote in the right one. Setting it to max, he waited to activate the vibrator, ready to turn it on at any moment. Using the leverage he had as he held onto her waist, he made sure he was properly lined up. "Alright, I'm putting it in, brace yourself!" He warned Frisk before slamming himself into her as far as he could, activating the vibrator at the same time and leaning forward to cover her mouth with his left hand, expecting the sudden internal and external stimulus of her lust to be too much for her. While he wanted to make her moan and scream, he didn't want them to be discovered, especially not since they were at a friend's place at the moment. On the other hand, the risk was what made it all the more exciting.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:04 pm

"I... I know that..." Frisk mumbled her body grew to quiver in anticipation as she began to sweat. Heading the brief warning she tried do her best to mentally prepare herself for what was to come. Unfortunately with all the build up the moment she felt him thrust with the sudden shock of the vibrator she very nearly screamed in orgasm. Being covered by Chara's hand as her voice was muffled by it. Only drooling now as she felt her walls pulsate and squeeze his cock begging for his seed. "Ah ah ah... Too to aah...." She struggled to speak trying to buck her hips back but the sensations made it too hard to move.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Chara nearly moaned himself from pleasure as he felt Frisk wrapping around his dick, as well as her pussy juices now staining his balls while also trickling down her legs. With her naked body bent over in front of him, he let go of her waist and reached forward with his right hand to grab her breast, keeping his left hand over her mouth, just to be safe as he leaned forward and whispered into her ear again. "You're so warm, and you feel as good as always Frisk." He told her, remaining stationary inside of her and savoring the feeling for a moment before he began moving. Beginning by going slowly, he picked up speed quickly and began pistoning in and out of Frisk, taking care to ensure they didn't make too much sound in case someone else entered the toilets.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Frisk moaned from as he pistoned into her. The over stimulus of the vibrator, his groping, and the thrusting as making it far too unbearable to resist any such lewd sounds she would make. panting heavily as she was still riding her first orgasm feeling the sudden build of another one. "T..too..I ... It's too much... You're gon...gonn...gonna break me..." The sensation was far more intense than any other time they've done it before the mix of excitement and shame welling up in her as she could only think about Chara's cock within her. "Too good.... Aaah" she could feel her inner walls desperate to squeeze out his seed... Her hips buck back in that desperation as she felt herself succumbing to the torrent of pleasure.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:59 am

Hearing, or rather feeling Frisk beginning to mumble into his hand covering her mouth, Chara could guess just about what Frisk was saying, and it was turning him on further. With a few more, rather more purposeful thrusts, he began slowing down before he pushed himself all the way inside of Frisk and came, filling her with his seed, as much as the condom would allow it. Grunting slightly, Chara waited until he had emptied out with one last spurt before pulling out, making sure to do so properly. Tying the condom up, he put it to the side before hugging Frisk close to himself, lovingly while panting somewhat. He didn't say anything as he made sure Frisk was doing fine, coming down from her own lust filled experience.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:12 am

In the height of it all she felt his seed shoot within her again. Leaving her with an unsatisfied sensation as the condom separated them from such stronger intimacy. She could barely move let alone stand and she leaned back into chara. Panting heavily and exhaustively as she does her best to collect herseld. "We... We really should head back .... Faster this tjme..." Not wanting to keep muffet waiting as long as before. She felt a bit embarrassed for nearly screaming in orgasmic pleasure but would quickly blame Chara for that. Waiting to follow Chara out once she got dressed and they were both well rested.
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games