Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:29 am

"Yeah, you were great." Chara answered, smiling as Frisk stood up again. While they were both still in the shower, he helped frisk wash herself, much like she helped him. Although Frisk had just made him cum, Chara's length remained hard for a while until it eventually went back down while he was simply helping her wash her body. Once finished, dry and looking for a change of clothes back in their "bedroom", Chara spoke up before Frisk could get dressed in anything.

"Alright, before we do anything else, let's talk about that punishment, shall we?" He asks, turning around to face Frisk, while holding a remote vibrator in one hand, and the corresponding remote in his other hand. "How does wearing this for the duration of the tour sound? Naturally I will have the remote." He tells her, smiling mischievously at her.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am

While digging through her pack to find an appropriate set of clothes for this evening she set aside a rather more feminine variant of her attire she had on previously. Hearing Char a she turned to see what he meant and intended for punishment... Seeing the remote vibrator was unexpected... When did he get that?!

"Y'know.... As embarrassing as the idea is... I'm a bit more overcome by questions..." She brought up with a blush as she was thinking on how frequently he might use such a thing... After all she did lose the game it was only fair. "I'm not objecting to it.... I wait that doesn't sound right... It's only fair that I say yes, but I have to ask.... How long have you been waiting to use that or did you just get that for this trip?" Neither answer he could provide would be without embarrassment, but she wanted to poke at him just a little before feeling what would be aroused embarrassment throughout the day.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:59 am

Chara had hoped to avoid Frisk's line of questioning, as it turned a bit awkward. "Well, to be honest, I've taken some time to do research in order to make these kind of things more pleasant for both of us, and since some couples use toys, I decided I should get some so that I knew how they work and stuff, in case you wanted to try anything like that." Chara explained, slightly embarrassed. "As for why I had it with me in the first place... I kinda wanted to try some of these on you myself, and since the opportunity came up, I came up with this. I do have some other stuff, but I'll think I'll keep them secret for now." Chara tells her, having recovered from his embarrassment.

"Now then, should we maybe set this up and get dressed? I'm sure the others are waiting for us, we might have taken a bit too long already actually." Chara tells Frisk, offering her the vibrator. "You know how to put it in, right? Or you want me to help you?" He asked her as he held it out to her.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Frisk giggled a bit from Chara's answer. Seeing that initial moment of awkward embarrassment that would keep her smiling throughout their conversation. Once she put on her bra and turtleneck sweater. She looked to Chara with a bit of embarrassment and spoke "Could you put it in for me?" Trying to excite him for his victory, she bent over a nearby table to give him access.

After he was finished with a brief moan and yelp from Frisk. She would put panties on to secure the vibrator... pantyhose, a denim skirt, and her favorite boots. Shifting a bit as she got used to the object inside of her. "R-ready."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Chara nodded, amused as her went over to help Frisk put the vibrator in. Remembering where the G-spot he had found earlier was located, her carefully put in the vibrator as close to it as he could manage. Satisfied, he withdrew, giving Frisk a light spank just for fun. While Frisk got dressed, Chara did the same, putting on pretty much the same kind of clothing as he had worn before. He knew it was a bit odd to have multiple of the same kind of outfit, but it was his signature style, so he stuck with it, he was just more comfortable with it.

With Frisk stating that she was ready, Chara nodded before smirking as he picked the controller back up again. "Alright then, before we go, I should give this a try, to make sure it works, and to know what kind of reaction you'll have to it, so that I don't end up embarrassing both of us in front of our friends." Chara tells her, before turning the vibrator on, using the lowest of the five settings, before working his way up them after observing Frisk's reaction to each of them. Once he was done, he turned it off.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm

Frisk shivered as she felt Chara push the vibrator so close to her sensitive spot. She didn't hold back a light moan this time around. Giving a brief help as Chara slapped her ass... Returning to dressing all the way up. The only thing to stay the same with her attire were her boots and Striped turtleneck... The same color set of stripes she always wears... Except she kept several long sleeves, t-shirts, and sweaters in this color and pattern.

Once she got ready and Chara gave his intention to test out the device. "Hold up let me get mentally prepa-aaah." The first setting was caught her off guard giving her a jolt and a slight blush... But as he progressed farther with the settings she could feel her legs begin to grow weaker with every setting... And her breath grow heavier as she tried to keep herself steady. At the highest setting she clung to the table while attempting to keep herself steady... Before it finally stopped... "I... I think it might be best to avoid full power?" She questioned regaining her composure .
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Chara nodded. "I'll make sure not to turn it to full power as long as we're with other people." He promises her with a smile. He was going to enjoy this tour immensely, one way or another. Walking up to her, he helped her stand up, giving her time to recover before they left the apartment to rejoin the others back in Muffet's apartment.

Knocking on the door, Muffet was quick to open and let them in, seemingly a bit annoyed, although her annoyance wasn't aimed at them. "Sorry for taking so long. We decided to freshen up a bit after we worked up a bit of a sweat." Chara apologized, before noticing that Muffet was annoyed. "What's going on?" He asked, a bit confused.

"Oh, it's fine." Muffet responded, before explaining her mood. "It's Papyrus, he decided to cook some food while waiting for you two to return, ignoring me when I explained that I already had food prepared and that there was no need for him to make any spaghetti. I had to tie him up to stop him, and his brother was of no help, sleeping at the table." Muffet explained, leading them into the kitchen where Sans was in fact, napping at the table, while a grumbling Papyrus was tied to his chair. Although, he immediately returned to being cheerful as he saw Frisk and Chara.

"Ah, Frisk, Chara! You're back! Tell me, would you like me to make you some spaghetti?" He asked them, not noticing Muffet's glare, feeling he was trying to upstage her in her own home.

"I told you, I've already prepared food for everyone to take with us and eat during the tour! Besides, where would you even get the pasta to make spaghetti?" Muffet questioned him, to which Papyrus just grinned.

"I always bring dry pasta with me!" He proclaimed proudly, making Muffet facepalm. It was very effective with 6 palms. Chara ended up chuckling at their bickering a bit.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:18 am

Frisk made sure to thank Chara in his assistance. Glad that her boyfriend wouldn't be abusing his new found opportunities over her. With that said and done Frisk was quick to rush out to regroup with everyone else. Seeing greeted by Murder again but in an irritable mood made her chuckle a bit as Frisk had an idea of what might have happened.

It wasn't too hard for Frisk to connect the dots as she was the one suggest it to Papyrus. Seeing Papyrus tied up made it hard to hold in some laughter... "I uh... Sorry about this Muffet, I sort of put the idea in his head to do it... To well occupy him while we were gone." Turning her attention to Papyrus to answer his question. "How about next time... Or maybe before you guys leave you can make some for Muffet. Maybe share recipes?" She tried to form a compromise... "I'm sure we're not the only ones he wants to impress Muffet." Of the list of people Frisk knew Papyrus wanted to impress... Well it might be easier to make a list of people he wouldn't want to impress... Wouldn't have to write a single letter.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:23 pm

"I'm not against him cooking, but if he wants to do it, he can do it once we're back." Muffet said with crossed arms before sighing. "Besides, since you two took your time unpacking, we don't have much time. If we want to be back before seven, we should be heading out about now." Muffet tells them.

"Well, I suppose I can settle for that." Papyrus agreed, much to Muffet's relief, as she easily tore off the threads she had used to contain him.

"So, we're about to leave then?" Sans asked, opening his eyes as he spoke, before yawning.

"Yes. Good timing." Chara said, unimpressed. He suspected Sans hadn't actually been asleep and merely used it as an excuse to not have to deal with the bickering between Muffet and Papyrus.

"Alright then, I have everything with me. How about you two?" Muffet asked Chara and Frisk. Smiling, Chara held up a smaller bag he had taken with him.

"I got our stuff in here, cameras, first aid, water and some snacks, just in case." Chara told her. Although, he kept the additions he had made while Frisk wasn't looking to himself. All of them lying in a black box inside the bag.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Frisk nodded in agreement with Muffet. "Sorry about that again Muffet, alright so we should get going!" Frisk said feeling the urgency of the moment. As the group gathered together to ensure that everyone was ready and in shape to leave for their first day tour. "Well I have what I need." Frisk and a small pack full of out door essentials. Snacks, water, and first aid just like Chara. It was always good to have double just in case they needed to help someone. Although she did keep a bit of an emergency flares as well as a flash light... Just in case they got lost. "Well I'm as ready as I'll ever be."
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Seeing how everyone were ready to depart, Muffet led the way and once they were out of the apartment, she began the tour. However, Chara already had a question right off the bat.

"Say, how come you have access to more than one apartment in your building?" Chara asked Muffet, making both Papyrus and Sans realize that it was odd, although not unheard of for someone to have access to more than one apartment in a building. Just Like Chara, they became curious how Muffet had found herself to own the keys to more than one apartment.

"Oh, that's simple actually. I own the entire building. It is much cheaper that way, and there's no issues with humans who might complain about us spiders, or any other monsters who come to visit on occasion. I earn enough money from my bakery nowadays that buying the entire building wasn't that hard. And while it is mostly spiders living in the apartment, a few humans having decided to move out after we moved in, there are still some delightful people who don't mind none. After all, with my earnings from the bakery, I can afford to have a significantly lower rent." Muffet explains, while Chara grew thoughtful. Hadn't Muffet told them her bakery didn't see much customers?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Frisk was delighted to be able to take the tour through muffets new home. Although, Chara did bring up a rather good point as when was trying to figure out how exactly Muffet could maintain both a shop and an entire apartment. Both could be heavily taxing without a strong steady income. Hearing Muffets explanation she thinks greatly on how the dots connect proposing her own question once she thought of it. "Do you have some sort of rich patron or something? Cause it would be pretty hard to maintain both an entire apartment complex and a bakery." Frisk didn't want to cast unnecessary doubt especially when so many monsters were still struggling to fit in with society as of late.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:24 pm

"Wealthy patrons? I don't think so. No one has bought anything in bulk or anything. It's just that the number is enough to earn a lot of money." Muffet says, a bit confused. Somehow the dots weren't connecting for her. Chara was about to ask Muffet if she was forcing people to buy things for a ridiculous amount of money, like the donuts in the underground, costing 9999 G. She really hoped that Muffet wasn't going to end up with charges of extortion against her.

"Ah, we're her. Welcome to 'Muffet's Marvelous'!" Muffet told them as they rounded a corner and ended up in front of a bakery. Although, Chara wasn't sure if it could be considered a mere bakery anymore. Not only was the shop 3 stories tall, it also had chairs and tables set up outside of it as well as on the two balconies. Inside there was enough space to house the not so small crowd that was apparently eager to buy and enjoy some of Muffet's baked goods. The menu had also expanded to include nearly any imaginable treat or baked good you could imagine. What threw Chara off the most however, was that there were plenty of humanoid spiders, looking similar to Muffet, who worked there as staff. Chara couldn't remember seeing anyone besides Muffet that looked like that. Where had they come from?

"How is this not a lot of business? You've clearly earned enough to expand a lot!" Chara complained, only for Sans to shake his head and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You're forgetting. Muffet is used to large numbers. Be it her family of spiders or the prices she puts down when someone isn't there to help her out, this amount of people can't compare. To her, this is a small amount of customers." Sans explained, rather amused at the awed and stunned Chara, who was suddenly considering becoming a baker.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Frisk stared in awe as she saw the bakery if it could even be called that any more. It seemed much more like a pastry market of some kind. "This is small for you?!" Frisk said trying to grasp what Muffet's idea of large was... it was certainly far larger than her original humble abode she had visited in the underground. Or at least as far as she was aware. Noticing the other spider like people she began to wonder how many of them were in the underground when she didn't notice. "So do you employ family or something, can use outside of you muffet this is like the first I've seen of other spider people." Frisk was a bit eager to see Muffets bakery and how it operates as well as the homes for these spiders.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:31 am

"Hmm? Well, this certainly is a small number compared to the amount of spiders than I usually handle." Muffet explains, realizing that her definition of small might have been a bit off again. "As for my employees, I believe you've met some of them before. Although, I suppose they might be hard to recognize them now. However, we're all still the same kind of monster. Now that we're all living on the surface, a lot more of us can afford growing up, or evolving like this. It is after all, a lot more effective, communicating with humans like this. We also wish to avoid being mistaken for normal spiders. Back in the underground, it was far more effective for everone to remain small, considering the limited space and resources down there. I was the only one to evolve, in order to allow for proper communication with other monsters." Muffet explained calmly, seemingly happy that she wasn't the only one anymore.

"Wait, hold on. You mean, all the spiders of the underground could become a boss monster if they just wanted to?" Chara asked, somewhat glad he had never angred any of them during his time in the underground.

"Of course, any monster can become one, really. As long as they know how to. We spiders figured it out long ago." Muffet explains, rather amused as she covered her mouth as she giggled a bit. Sans just nodded while Papyrus smiled while listening.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:51 am

Frisk remained in awe as she would witness the few spider people do their work as they passed by. Making sure to give an occasional wave to see if anyone gave a look of recognition to her. After all it would be nice to be remembered even if she wouldn't be able or recognize them as they are now. "So what are all the other spider people up to now? Also has your company gotten any human employment... Also also has their been any developing relationships between a spider person and a human.... another also do they have kids?" As they were continuing forward it was made obvious as well as how vocal Frisk had been with her questions that.... the presented circumstance was of a curious nature that filled her with questions.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:26 am

Muffet chuckled at Frisk's line of questioning as she led all of them inside. All the spider people who saw her smiled or waved at her, recognizing the saviour of the underground. "Before I answer, you can take anything you want from the meny, it's on me this time." Muffet told them. As the others began inspecting the meny, Muffet decided to answer Frisk's questions.

"Let's see then, in order. Most spiders are currently just living their lives, content with just pretending to be spiders. A simple life is a plesant one after all. Many of them have decided to travel around, or stay here and help out with my buisness. I believe they feel indebted to me. I've also heard that some of them are now working for the goverment. I suspect that being dismissed as a common house spider, able to listen in on conversations and then tell someone what you saw and heard, is a rather valuable ability to them." Muffet explained witha another chuckle before she continued.

"I do have a few humans employed. They're mostly in charge of delivery, able to get around easier without being bothered, and able to interact a lot easier with customers who decide to order their goods from home because they aren't too keen on coming here, or just can't. I also have one on staff as an assistant. However, besides that, I don't have any positions to fill, since the other spiders have already offered to help." Muffet explained, pausing to think for a moment on the next question.

"As for relationships between is and the humans... I believe one of the delivery boys has caught the eye of Eulise. He's very polite and has always offered her to help out whenever she needed it. And children, I think its a bit early to think about that." Muffet says with a smile.

"Now, hurry up and chose something. We have a schedule to keep and I want to hear your opinion on how I've improved." Muffet told Frisk, gesturing to the large meny hung above the counter.

Chara decided to catch Frisk's attention before pointing towards the top right of the menu. "Look at the fifth item down." He told her, indicating the 'butterscotch cinnamon pie'. While Toriel's home made one could never be topped, it was still an all time favourite.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Frisk has listened intently and carefully to her words. After all part of the point of the tour was to make sure everyone was getting accustomed to life on the surface.... Although the news about spider people spies was... A bit concerning. Understanding that some relationships were starting to strengthen within the capacity to become intimate she misses with satisfaction making sure to thank Muffet for answering her questions. Once she hadtime to review the meny, With the help of Chara she found herself reminiscing about Toriel's pie. "Definitely gonna get this." She said already having made her mind up on her chosen pastry.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 pm

As soon as everyone had decided on what they wanted, Muffet went into employee only section, soon returning with their order, completely bypassing the line of people waiting for their own orders as the staff worked hard. While Muffet was getting their order, another humanoid spider monster showed them to a free table where they could all sit.

As soon as everyone had their treats, Muffet sat down with them as well, content with just having a cup of tea. Sans had settled for a simple quiche and Papyrus had chosen a Belgian waffle. Neither of those things seemed like they really belonged in a bakery.

"This place is rather incredible." Chara said, rather astonished by it all. Muffet just smiled and thanked him for the compliment while Sans and Papyrus dug in. Looking at Frisk, Chara got an entertaining idea. Reaching into his pocket with one hand, he grabbed the remote and began turning the vibrator on, each time Frisk took a new bite, stopping once she swallowed.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:45 pm

After gathering around the table to finally eat, Frisk couldn't wait to try her hand at a taste of home. She makes sure that everyone starts eating before hand. Remembering to thank Muffet for the treat before taking a bite. In that instant two things jolt through her. The taste of the butterscotch cinnamon pie and a vibration hitting her weak spot. She starts to blush as the sensation continues as she tries her best to focus on chewing and eating. Finally swallowing her first bite she smiles to say nervously "T-that waas good..." Her thighs were pressed together as she took another note trying her best to only focus on eating . Every second passing made the moment. Harder to eat... Why did he have to put it right next to her G-spot...
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games