Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name and title: Frisk, Saviour of the Underground and Monsters.
Abilities: RESET, SAVE, LOAD, ACT, ITEM, MERCY.

Name and title: Chara, boyfriend of Frisk.
Abilities: FIGHT, ACT, ITEM, MERCY.

Years after the release of monsters from the Underground and countless Resets to ensure the perfect ending, Frisk has decided to tour the world together with her boyfriend, Chara, in order to check on all the monsters and how they're adjusting to their new lives on the surface. Of course, Chara has plans of his own to make a romantic tour of the world a trip to remember.

Getting off the buss, Chara once again complained about the inconveniences of public transport. Like always, he didn't enjoy being in the presence of other humans. With only very few exceptions, like his girlfriend Frisk, and a few select others. His view on humans as a whole were rather negative due to his time before falling into the Underground, but even Frisk hadn't managed to get anything out of him about what had happened back then. The only reason he had agreed to get on the buss in the first place had been because of Frisk who didn't want to bother Sans or Papyrus for a lift. Chara would have offered to drive them, unfortunately he had been unable to get himself a driver's license. Apparently, he was far to prone to "Road rage".

"I swear, it was like they were trying to make it as uncomfortable for us as possible!" Chara said, fuming as he stomped away from the buss, carrying both of their backpacks. Chara had actually been the one pushing people to ensure Frisk had been comfortable, so it wasn't really surprising that there were a few glares following him as they had gotten off.

"Well, it's good to see you haven't changed, your Highness." The voice of Sans could be heard, making Chara stop and turn to glare at the skeleton in question, who glared right back.

"Indeed! You both seem to be in wonderful health!" Papyrus exclaimed cheerfully, standing next to Sans.

Chara scowled slightly but put her dislike for Sans aside, he was after all, Frisk's friend, even if a lousy one. "Don't call me that. I have a name, and I we don't wish to draw attention." Chara hissed at Sans, while Papyrus, oblivious to the hostility between the two instead went up to Frisk and hugged her, not having seen her for a long while.

"Oh, Frisk! Look at you, you've grown so much!" Papurus said cheerfully as he gave her a nearly bone-crushing hug. Apparently, he had gotten stronger since last time.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: Frisk and Chara Tourtale the world [KnightVanilla]

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:44 pm

A breath of fresh air, something her whole body enjoyed as she stepped off the bus. Throughout the ride she found herself growing a bit overheated. The stuffy air of the bus was far more unpleasant than she anticipated, but it was bearable with Chara around. Initially wanting him to just relax on the bus despite his instance to provide adequate breathing room for her. Frisk had initially brought up the idea of traveling via the bus to avoid troubling the skeleton brothers Sans and Papyrus. However throughout the ride she found claustrophobic circumstance to be a less than ideal way to start their trip.

It was probably a mistake but she would find some way to make it up to Chara. Listening to his frustrated comments about public transportation she simply nods in agreement to better soothe his temper. A very emotional man, but it was something she felt that tied strong connection to him. while she was much for openly speaking in front of strangers she always mustered a few words every now and then. Patting his back with a soft "Its okay..."

Hearing a familiar voice she is over joyed to start waving at the two skeleton brothers as they made themselves known. Only realizing the pair of Sans and Chara glaring at one another a moment before being embraced by Papyrus. Filled with determination she returns the hug with as much force as she can before stating "Nnngh strong..."

Pulling away to inject herself between Chara and Sans... "A sizzling set of stares... Is Grillsby around and I didn't notice, because I think he left you two smokin." (I know it's terrible)
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Papyrus let go of Frisk, a bit embarrassed as he realized he was very nearly hurting her. "Sorry Frisk, I guess I didn't realize I had gotten so strong. My new training really makes a difference it seems." He said, ending it at a positive not with his usual, cheerful self.

Chara immediately groaned and facepalmed at Frisk's terrible pun, while Sans smiled at her as he turned away from Chara. "Hey kid. Seems that you've stepped up your game. Nice to see you again." He said, rather happy to see her, as they hadn't met in over a year.

"Wait a second!" Chara suddenly spoke up. "You said you were going to be busy today, that's why Frisk didn't want to bother you, asking for a lift. We had to take the buss!" Chara pointed out, rather annoyed, once again glaring at Sans. Although, Sans didn't return it this time, simply shrugging as he turned to face him again.

"Well, we are busy. We're meeting up with you two, aren't we?" Sans asked, amused as Chara felt her hate for the skeleton's jokes grow even stronger.

"You little- You think you're being funny? Comedian?" Chara asked, her glare intensifying.

"Um, perhaps we should get going? You have a lot of plans today, and we don't want to make a scene, do we?" Papyrus asked nervously, looking around at a person who had stopped to watch the scene.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Frisk was pretty impressed by Papyrus' increased strength and almost keeping up then river flow of puns that was caused by the supposedly bad influence that was Sans. To compliment his strength, "Definitely not brittle boned, but definitely bone dense." In hindsight, it sounded a lot better in Frisk's mind. Despite Chara's aversion to puns, Frisk knew she could get away with a few of them every so often, but wouldn't try to push her luck any more than necessary.

Feeling a bit giddy at the acknowledgement of Sans. It has been some time after all and the warm sensation of being around friends. It was then when Sans and Chara were in conversation once again that she took a moment to really ponder on how Sans was busy, before muttering "Technically correct..."

Frisk's joy from the presence of her friends neglected her situational awareness outside of them. Only truly realizing the scene they had caused from this little meeting the moment Papyrus spoke of it. Too diffuse the situation any further, she simply walks over to Char a taking her own bag with insistence. Not allowing Chara to burden himself unnecessarily with the any weight on his back. Simply clutching one of his arms close to her chest as they followed the brothers.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 am

Papyrus smiled at Frisk's joke, while San's eyes- pupils? lit up slightly in amusement within his eye-sockets. The pun seemed to fly over Chara's head this time, sighing as Sans ignored him in favor of Frisk. As Papyrus spoke up, Chara decided not to escalate the situation and dropped it as well. "What's done is done." he decided and, a bit startled as Frisk decided to take her backpack back from him. He was about to protest, but stopped himself as her felt Frisk clutching his arm, stopping any and all protests of his.

As Papyrus led the way in his usual cheerful manner and brisk pace, Sans followed him with his own, signature slow walk and laid back attitude, somehow still keeping up with him.

"We're never taking the buss, ever again." Chara grumbled as he began following the skeletons. While he didn't want the company of Sans, they were heading in the same direction and he knew Frisk would be upset with him if he decided to take a detour, just to ditch the skeleton brothers.

"So, what have the two of you been up to since we last met?" Sans asked, making conversation as they entered a residential area.

"Well, Frisk and I have finally gotten properly settled in our new apartment. A lot less chaotic than living with mom, dad and Asriel." Chara said, remembering how little privacy he and Frisk could manage after they began dating. Moving out had been his primary reason for getting a job and begin earning a living. Of course, once he realized that he could use excess money to make things more comfortable for Frisk and also buy her presents, he became a whole lot more motivated. He owed her his life and she was his world, so it was natural that he wanted what was best for her.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:42 am

Glad to finally have Chara settled down, Frisk has the pair of them follow in tow of the skeleton brothers. Keeping herself close to Chara at all times as they walked and making sure he wouldn't try to separate off from the other two. Listening into Chara's protests about never taking a bus again, Frisk had it already within her mind that she could convince him to do it if she needed to, but for now she would simply nod and say. "Okay..." Frisk had gotten very much used to Chara's sudden moments of anger. It wasn't hard to understand what made him angry... Although she wouldn't ever prod him about it unless he got out of hand.

When Sans asked them how they were doing, she listened to Chara's response. Thinking strongly and recollecting their first year living together. As she somewhat recalled getting a part time job herself as well as the first week together.... with the family. That first week was a very strange first week as she could feel the tension coming from Asgore and Toriel. Although she could also vividly remember another memorable night sometime after. A quite rare side of Chara she never sees in public that could be called poetic... gentle, but rough. Passionate, yet precise...

She took a deep breath not trying to think too long on that night and began to give her own answer... "I uh, well we each got a job of sorts... I've been working here and there... didn't quite find a job that seemed to fit me all too well." She said remembering every other night with Chara talking about what sort of life they were gonna try to pursue. She had wondered whether or not to go to college and decided to take a year or two before committing herself to any kind of studies. "I'm thinking about going a University not far from where we live..."
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:19 am

"Wow, where does the time go? It feels like only yesterday the two of you were embarrassed to share a kiss. Now you're living together and Toriel is wondering why she hasn't gotten her wedding invitation yet." Sans said jokingly, looking back at the two.

"W-wedding?" Chara asked, blushing at the thought of Frisk in a wedding dress and what would come afterwards, the honeymoon and what traditionally happened during it. Seeing San's smile at his embarrassment, Chara scowled instead and decided to ignore the skeleton. Unfortunately, Papyrus spoke up.

"Oh, a wedding! I have got to tell Undyne. A royal wedding needs royal guards!" Papyrus proclaimed, making Chara facepalm and groan. Getting the idea that the wedding was already being planned out of Papyrus head would be annoying, if not impossible. That he intended to get others involved didn't help any. Chara settled on glaring at Sans before looking towards Frisk to gauge her reaction.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Despite the joking nature of Sans comment, Frisk couldn't help but feel embarrassed by the statement as she kept close to Chara. Despite being used to such teasing statements it had sorta hit home for her as she had trouble looking at either Sans or Chara now. Marriage?! It was a lot to anticipate and they needed time to adjust of sorts... and a wedding was expensive... and such a thing was just so out of the blue...

Losing herself in thought she doesn't notice the continued conversation as she slowly get more and more red from the thought of it. Now some of her thoughts were defending the idea of it as the two of them had been dating for so long already... but it had only been one year since they've gotten to just be by themselves. She kept clutching onto Chara, slightly burying her face into his arm so that she could hide her embarrassment as best as she could. Before finally noticing both Sans and Chara trying to gauge her reaction. "Maybe.... when we settle down... we just went steady...."
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:54 pm

"Of course. You should never rush something like that. This is about your future after all. Now-" Sans spoke, only to suddenly be interrupted by Papyrus.

"We're here! This is where you two were heading, right?" Papyrus asks, having stopped in front of a small apartment building.

Chara found Frisk's embarrassment cute, and the fact that she clutched onto him, he used one arm to give her a one armed hug. "Of course. Once we have a good income, we'll be sharing a name." Chara told her teasingly. As Papyrus announced their arrival, Chara looked at the address to confirm it was really the right one and raised an eyebrow. "Wait, you two were heading here as well?" He asked confused.

"Sure. We're coming along for the tour after all." Sans said, shrugging, ignoring Chara's brief glare once again.

"Right... Let's just let Muffet know we're here then." Chara said, hoping that perhaps Sans would be more tolerable with Muffet around. Sans nodded and entered the apartment building, Chara following him together with Papyrus and Frisk.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Frisk continued to walk with Chara in tow, all this talk about the future and such possibilities was never something she took too much time to think on. She had just always explored everything right in front of her. Which to her nature, got her exactly where she needed to be... and where she wanted to be. However once they finally arrived to where they would be staying, Frisk perked up a bit wondering just what exactly the sort of place Muffet had now that she was on the surface. Or what sort of baked goods she might be experimenting with now that she has access to the entire world's set of recipes. Hearing Chara entertaining the idea of marriage, caused her to jolt back to her senses. Knowing fully well that he had only said that to tease her she subtle gives him a sharp pinch before reverting to her more neutral expression.

"Did mom and dad suggest your trip?" She asked Sans, less irritated and more curious on making sense of this sudden addition to their little tour group. It would make sense on such a thing, but she had wondered more and more how wary their parents were. "Uh, do you think Muffet has food ready." Pulling away from Chara to enter their little abode away from home. Maybe she could try a few recipes that she's been experimenting with.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Chara chuckles as Frisk pinches him. Smiling, he moved his hand down and pinched her butt while leaning to whisper in her ear. "I was serious about that. I'd love to have it written down on official papers." He whispers before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. He didn't want her to think he had said it just to tease her.

"The King and Queen? Nah. We got the idea to come here and enjoy our time in this town with you when Chara called about getting a lift. We're just here for the tour of the town Muffet offered you, not your entire world tour." Sans revealed, making Chara glare at him even harder as he admitted that he had had nothing planned before he had called them. All, for a joke.

Taking a deep breath, Chara resisted the urge to initiate a FIGHT then and there. Sans was getting to him, but if he reacted, then Sans would win. He would not let that happen, at least not in front of Frisk.

"Here we are!" Papyrus exclaimed and knocked as they reached the door to Muffet's apartment. After just a moment, Muffet opened the door and giggled as she saw the four of them.

"Oh, I was expecting two little darlings to come by, instead I got four. Are you two perhaps here to play with my pet?" She asked, looking at the two skeletons, actually catching Sans by surprise, while making Papyrus a bit nervous. Chara smiled as he saw swift retribution.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 pm

When Chara reached down to pinch back she couldn't help but jolt up to far more straightened stance. Back when they were kids she always held a stronger sense of confidence, but all this talk about marriage filled her stomach with butterflies. A sense of whimsy and caution that was far too new for her. "I know..." Frisk whispers back as it seemed Chara was keen on keeping her red. However discovering the primary reason they chose to surprise them, was entirely because of Chara's doing. While it was unintentional gave her a brief snicker, as Chara had set himself up for that little punchline.

Although it wasn't hard to see Chara's frustration as she sure to stick close to him once again. Keeping herself wrapped around Chara until they finally reached Muffet's apartment to be greeted by her. Back in the underground her bake sale seemed to sky rocket as roads and other such means of travel enabled visitors and the monsters to leave and return more frequently. Waving at Muffet once they were greeted to say "Hello... also surprise....we brought guest...." Without hesitation she gives it little playful curtsey before walking into the home they were welcomed into. Looking to the two skeleton brothers as they seemed a bit odd. Looking to and examining Muffet and then back at them, before turning to Muffet to ask... "How has your pastry... arachnid... pet been?"
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:26 am

Muffet giggled again before speaking. "Well, I suppose I will be leading an actual tour today then. Come in, come in, I'll put on some tea and we'll head out once you've had some time to rest from travelling out here. I know I'm always tired after going as far as a few towns over. As for my little pet, she's been adjusting rather well, and so have all the other spiders. It's a lot easier for us to get food here on the surface, so we're all thriving. My new baking shop here in the city isn't the most popular, but we have had some curious buyers who have become regulars." Muffet explains with a smile.

Chara and the others entered after Muffet let them all in. Muffet's apartment was decorated with plenty of weaves and spiderwebs, both for practical and aesthetic reasons. Fortunately, none of the carpets or flooring seemed to be sticky, so visitors didn't have any trouble.

Having finished making the tea rather quickly, Muffet prepared a table and offered them all to sit down as she poured them each a cup. Fortunately, she was pouring actual tea and not spiders this time. "Alright, so for the tour I had planned, we'll be visiting some of the town's more popular public areas, like the park and the mall. After that, we're going to go up to the beginning of a hiking trail, I hope that you don't mind. The view there is amazing, and some of the spiders have decided to live over there, so I wish to check on them." Muffet explained their plans for the day. Chara nodded as he tasted some tea from his cup. It seemed to be exactly what they had come here for.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:46 am

Frisk walked in with the rest of the group, finding the decor of the apartment to be quite fancy. "It's really... beautiful in here..." Stating her observation of the intricate webs that lay around and decorated the apartment. Going from showing off some places to some friends to being a tour group to even more friends. "Well if you have regulars, then you should have the best form of advertisement...." If they didn't understand the statement she simply iterated. "Uh word of mouth..." Pulling off her pack and looking around for where they would be sleeping. Getting a quick peek at the rooms they would be sleeping within.

Grabbing onto a cup of tea once it was offered. Taking a sip of something fresh rather than... trying to talk her way out in order to survive... Frisk had to remind herself it was strange that most of her friends and family were at one point people trying to kill her. Listening in on the agenda for today as for where they'll be going. "Alright, sounds like a plan.... uh which room will each stay in?" She made sure to choose the words carefully to not just share a room. "Me and Chara were gonna need a moment to y'know... Unpack." Looking through her pack for a recipe list that she thought Muffet would have fun with changing up and experimenting with.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:12 pm

"Ah, yes. Of course. While my own apartment is too small to let you stay here, I've prepared the apartment two doors down the hall for you two." Muffet tells Frisk, before addressing the elephants in the room. "As for you two, I wasn't aware you were coming over, so I don't have any place ready for you two." Muffet apologized to the skeletons.

"Nah, it's fine. Me an Pap are only here for the day anyways to say goodbye and wish the lovebirds good luck." Sans says before Papyrus joins in.

"And the wedding planning!"Papyrus exclaimed happily, making Muffet look at him confused.

"Wedding?" She asked him curiously, before she caught Sans looking in the direction of Frisk and Chara apologetically, as it had been his fault that Papyrus had taken his teasing seriously. "Oh! The two of you have already decided to make a family? Congratulations!" Muffet said with a teasing smirk, having picked up on what had most likely happened.

Chara groaned and covered his face with his hands. "We're not planning a marriage yet. We only moved in together a year ago and neither of us earns that much yet. Only reason we can go on this tour at all is because Frisk is earning extra credit and the travel expenses are covered for us." Chara points out. He had originally been against the trip in favor of letting Frisk finish her education first. However, his argument had fallen flat as she had pointed out she could just take her classes online, like he did.

Chuckling, Muffet nodded in understanding. "Oh well. In that case, how about I show you all my new bakery while we're at it? You can meet properly with the spiders who decided to stay and work with me at the bakery, I'm sure they'd love to see you all." Muffet suggested with a smile.

"Wait, there's not going to be a wedding?" Papyrus asked, sounding disappointed.

"Not for now." Chara clarified, intending to get around to it eventually, looking over at Frisk with a bit of a longing in his gaze.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Frisk felt a bit relieved to have their own space to stay in, feeling lucky that Muffet had been so accommodating for their arrival. Although she felt a bit sorry that the Brothers might not have a place to stay to themselves, but her pity fell short a bit once Papyrus mentioned the yet to be arranged wedding. Leaving Muffet to teasingly question them about it which seemed to be a theme ever since they left the underground. Frisk had been able to gauge and take advantage of every social interaction thanks to her previous ability of RESET, SAVE, and LOAD. However in the years they have gotten to know Frisk she has lost the advantage of social grace.

"Yeah.... uh...we're not really..." Once Chara spoke up though she felt a sense of relief wash over for not having to explain the situation. Thinking on her classes so far, she had been lucky enough to finish most of her general education. Leaving her with a rather simple work left while traveling the world with Chara. The idea of seeing her Bakery sounded rather nice, however... "That sounds nice, it would be nice to see how they were doing..." Seeing Papyrus' disappointment had her react a bit quickly as she already knew what Chara intended for the both of them. "Well not yet... but uh when we do decide it you can make plans." Turning to see Chara's gaze to almost lose the breath within her Lungs...

"I uh... we're gonna unpack and get settled in before we head out. Is that alright?" She asked the Muffet a bit nervously as she began digging through her bag to double check everything she wanted to pack.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:13 pm

"Alright, let me open the door for you and get you the keys then." Muffet says, getting up and going into another room. While she was gone, Papyrus seemed to have returned to his usual cheerful manner since he had been promised that he would be helping with the eventual wedding. Sans was leaning back on his chair lazily, eyes closed and an amused smile was typical for the lazy skeleton. He hadn't even touched his tea.

"Right, we'll be back soon then." Chara promised as he got up from behind the table, ready for Muffet to return any minute.

"Alright, meanwhile I, the great Papyrus and his brother will stay here and enjoy this delicious tea." Papyrus said, before taking another sip from his cup. Chara felt a smile creeping onto his face as the action reminded him of the time he had first a skeleton do something like that, despite having no lips or lungs. Chara had even gifted papyrus a book on human anatomy, but the only thing he had taken away from it was that his theory of humans having evolved from skeletons was correct. Safe to say, Chara was not amused, especially since Sans had encouraged Papyrus.

Upon Muffet's return, Chara was ready to follow her out into the hall and over to the other apartment she had apparently gotten ready for them.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Taking in the surroundings she set down her tea and decided to move with Chara as they were about to set off to their next room. "We'll just need a bit of time to unpack really... So uh maybe you can think of something we can try cooking tonight with Muffet's pasteries?" She said knowing fully well what Papyrus was gonna want to make for them. Although it might make a mess of Muffet's kitchen... it would give him something to do until both Chara and herself were ready to rejoin the group.

No matter the situation though, watching the brothers 'eat' was always amusing. It always a bit cute that they did this, despite there being absolutely no need to. Whether it was because of Papyrus' naivety or if it was just Sans attempting to be polite in the presence of others. They were always comforting friends to have around. As the two waited for Muffet, Frisk clung to Chara's arm once again... a bit excited to see just where they would be staying. Thinking that the place would an appropriate place to SAVE...

A strange insecurity has been creeping up in her mind ever since she lost the ability to LOAD, but in this instance she always made sure to keep in contact with everyone. Pulling out her phone to send out a few texts to check on the Dreemur's, Alphys and Undyne.... okay she had a lot of people to text.... Focusing on her phone as she pressed herself close to Chara.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:03 pm

While Frisk was busy with her phone, Chara decided to lead her, taking her with him while following Muffet. Arriving at the apartment, he took the keys and opened the door. As Muffet went back to ensure the skeleton brothers didn't end up messing up her own apartment, Chara led Frisk inside, closed the door and dropped his backpack on the floor before sighing, having finally taken the weight off his shoulders. He helped Frisk take her backpack off as well, seeing as she was distracted.

"Hey, Frisk, you done yet? We should have a look at the apartment before we begin unpacking." Chara told Frisk, hugging her from behind while looking over her shoulder to see what she was doing on her phone.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Frisk had gotten good with working fast with her phone, however with the amount of friends and people she remained in contact with. It was at times a chore to keep up with everyone, but this did not falter her determination to stay close to everyone. As she finished her messages she flipped through her personal calendar to keep the most important thoughts at the forefront. Especially with how busy life has gotten as she's gotten older. Suddenly feeling arms wrapped around her as she swiped to the most important page. "REMEMBER TO SAVE" Dropping the phone with a bit as she was startled by Chara. "I uh... just about done." Frisk found the embrace so comforting, but also a making herself a bit nervous as she shifted a bit in his grasp.

"Sorry just y'know had to update mom and dad that we've arrived." Frisk was always good at hiding her state of mind, but the more involved she became with the others the more they seemed to be able to read the subtle notions of her emotions which at times made her nervous and kept her on guard. She had always gave the others the chance to lean on her... and now she was hoping Chara wouldn't notice this sort of insecurity she had been developing... Clutching onto his arms to find comfort in his embrace for a moment longer before speaking. "We... should probably unpack..." She kept shifting in his grasp her heart skipping a beat every so often. Her expression breaking again into a shifty nervousness as her breath grew a bit more heavily.
KnightVanilla

Next

Return to Private Games