Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:49 am

Rarity stole your lips for a moment for a long kiss before you followed the fillies out to a large farm on the outskirts of town, a large apple orchard dominating most of it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:10 pm

I was interested and impressed with all this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:05 am

"SWEETIE BELLE! SCOOTALOO!" You hear a voice call out after a moment, only for a ball of all three crusaders to crash into you as Apple Bloom glompled her friends.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:08 am

I Froze and Coughed "Well I'm glad you are happy to see each other, I think my Horn Went up Someone's Tail hole." I Said with a chuckle and light moan.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:59 pm

"Oohhh... a~aahh... t~that'd be mine Ah t~think..." Apple Bloom moaned, squirming a bit and grinding against your head... then she sat up a bit from the pony pile and asked "Wait, I thought you were a bat pony... they don't have horns?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:03 pm

I Hummed "Well, Apparently I'm now part Unicorn, Don't know how that happened really."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:01 am

"Ohh..." Apple Bloom said... then moaned a bit and squirmed as she asked "W~Why does it feel so good up my tailhole?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:07 am

I Hummed in pleasure myself and kissed her pussy "Some Mares just like that hole better~" I teased pushing magic into her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:02 am

Apple Bloom squealed and whinnied right on the spot as you pulsed magic through her, her petals squirting just a bit... seems this Apple mare was an anal slut.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:04 am

I Giggled "Though, You seem to like public too~ Getting off into the middle of the road~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:47 am

Apple Bloom moaned more at that, but Sweetie and Scootaloo both squeaked and pulled her off before motioning for you to follow Scoots. Sweetie would go tell AJ about the big special meal.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:06 am

I Shuddered and hummed "Sure, Where are we going?" I asked amused as I followed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:31 am

All three stopped, leaned in close with a smile, then shouted out "THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADER CLUBHOUSE! YAY!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:34 am

With how loud and how pitched the yell was I was stunned pretty much as they dragged me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:37 am

They eventually dragged you over to a place in the orchard where a tree clubhouse thing sat, gesturing at it with their hooves as they said "Here we are! The CMC Clubhouse, where we hold all our meetings and figure out how to try and get our cutie marks!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:39 am

I Chuckled and smiled "Thanks, Maybe I'll come around and help sometime."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:08 pm

You also heard a voice call out, the one of Applejack "Hey ya'll, showing Scoot's sister your clubhouse?" She asked, then came up to you and muttered "Maybe you'll be able to help Rarity and I to keep the three from too much trouble. Or tree sap."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:23 pm

I Blinked "Okay, Either that story is Funny, Stupid, or Kinky, and I'm unsure which I want it to be." I said amused "Also, Apparently I'm now doing some big cook thing thanks to Pinkie or something?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:06 am

"A lot of our crusading for our cutie marks winds up with us getting covered in tree sap." Scootaloo explained, while Applejack nodded "I'd heard about that, Pinkie popped out of a bushel of apples to let me know it'd be another hour before everything was ready.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:20 am

I Nodded at both "So, Who does most of the tongue work to lick you fillies up?" I asked winking with amusement.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games